The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Meh having sever problems, had to reinstall after a disk died - spectacularly, the most craptacular crash evah without actual smoke and fire - and now it has to cope with indexing a couple of terabytes of data, and then it will have to cope with backing the data up again, so the actual server suff, DNS, Kerberos, shares and so on are a bit flakey at the moment *groans*

:idea: a hot swap raid5 array?

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited June 2012

Skiriki said:
    Well... do the first three parts. Should help some. :)

Thanks, done, sitting with a soft herbal thee waiting for the painkiller to take effect...

As you obviously surmised I sadly dont have the luxury for part 4, have to do some errants, and then watch a soccer game with some friends (most stores have included a special department for orange articles, hats, shoes, shirts, juwelery, candy, our Mc Donnelds made a special orange soccer burger shaped as a soccer ball, facepaint, etc, etc, to paint the country orange as party hungry soccer support, if the Dutch team becommes succesful the population probably will drop a paint bomb on the country, last time that succes happened there where little non orange spots left in this country,,) who will inject themselves with massive amounts of beer, so I can pass you're good advice over tomorrow.. :lol:

wa_worldcup_oranje_fans_2.png
    850 x 586 - 1M
    Oranjefans.jpg
    578 x 384 - 41K
    fansoranje.jpg
    400 x 300 - 31K
    oranje-fans-2.jpg
    465 x 326 - 21K
    fan-elephant2.jpg
    624 x 697 - 206K
    Post edited by Salvatore on
    edited December 1969

i spent the last few hours trying to figure out rss feed stuff to put on my site. i wanna put the mutts and kittehs needing homes to adopt them. with cute pics and everything.

http://www.littleshelter.com/dogs/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=363

Maggieee yoo just the sweetest cutiest ...

maggie.jpg
    660 x 402 - 78K
    edited December 1969

i aksd my doggie Brenden if he would on a pot of coffee and help me clean today.

he said, whine,whine no mommie i just wanna lay in front of the fan so my shedding will blow like tumbleweed brambles in the breeze

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Meh having sever problems, had to reinstall after a disk died - spectacularly, the most craptacular crash evah without actual smoke and fire - and now it has to cope with indexing a couple of terabytes of data, and then it will have to cope with backing the data up again, so the actual server suff, DNS, Kerberos, shares and so on are a bit flakey at the moment *groans*

:idea: a hot swap raid5 array?

Is a mac mini server, a couple of 21/2" 5200 rpm HDD's are too slow for the OS to cope with booting from a RAID. Wow the disk that blew really groaned and clicked so loud I thought the noise was coming from outside :) Now it has to cope with indexing and backing up - because permissions have changed under the hood - a couple of teras of files. Better than losing them all I guess :)

edited December 1969

i spent the last few hours trying to figure out rss feed stuff to put on my site. i wanna put the mutts and kittehs needing homes to adopt them. with cute pics and everything.

http://www.littleshelter.com/dogs/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=363

Maggieee yoo just the sweetest cutiest ...

Teh cute *swoon* :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Yawn. Tired. I don't wanna be tired. I need to do stuff soon!

edited December 1969

I have to go sleep nao *waves night night*

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

Good Mornin Y'all!

started the day with some godiva pron in my inbox :D

somehow managed to get cream cheese on my keyboard. this might be a swap keyboard fixer upper.

Where can I get those? I want one

edited December 1969

Complaint: I can't get rid of sausage taste in my mouth.

edited December 1969

it would feel so much better if we could at least have avatar images back. this islike post apocaliptical. not waterworld, more Road warrior II, or Tank girl. maybe this is what the aztec calendar was counting down.

day is done ... gone the sun ...

will Mighty mouse come to save the day?

edited December 1969

Good Mornin Y'all!

somehow managed to get cream cheese on my keyboard. this might be a swap keyboard fixer upper.

they makes them at Godiva stores. Dunkin Donuts makes yummy ones too

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Complaint: I can't get rid of sausage taste in my mouth.

that's strange. ... did you eat a sausage? ;-)

edited December 1969

Good Mornin Y'all!

they makes them at Godiva stores. Dunkin Donuts makes yummy ones too

I do not know where a Godiva store is though. I know that Wawa makes good smoothies, but I do not feel like going out to get one.
    I need to make lunch soon. Probably will have a sweet potato as I just got about forty pounds of sweet potatoes for twenty three dollars. I also got some Cinnamon butter to go with it. Two containers of that and some frozen mac and cheese. probably gourmet mac and cheese.

edited December 1969

I did! I did eat a sausage! But the taste is lingering and lingering and refuses to go away! I even ate garlic to make it go away. :( It didn't.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

I did! I did eat a sausage! But the taste is lingering and lingering and refuses to go away! I even ate garlic to make it go away. :( It didn't.

Did you try brushing your teeth and then using mouthwash as long as possible?

edited December 1969

Yeah. It is like Eternal Sausage Flavor. Not as strong as it was when I first posted my whine, but still there. Gnrk. ETERNAL SAUSAGE FLAVOR!!!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Yeah. It is like Eternal Sausage Flavor. Not as strong as it was when I first posted my whine, but still there. Gnrk. ETERNAL SAUSAGE FLAVOR!!!

Do you want a sweet potato? Maybe that will get rid of the sausage flavor.
    edited December 1969

Hummm. Would prefer my sweet potato in form of a Japanese sweet potato pie. Or mash, cooked to cassarole.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

maybe gargling with beer?

my gramma would prescribe Guinness for just about everything.

edited December 1969

My grandmother forwarded me an email talking about exploding cell phones while charging.

Why do people forward emails without checking if the information in them is correct?

edited December 1969

Well that's the right attitude!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

forwarding emails without checking to see if the details are valid?

edited December 1969

if i ever buy a house, Brenden is gonna have his own doggie shower. i have to scrub the tub sohs i can haz my bath. ick, dishes in the sink. vacuum. behind on my mail shredding.

and i need to measure my windows, i want to chang the window blinds to the vertical ones. and then i have to find someone to drive me to home depot.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

forwarding emails without checking to see if the details are valid?

Nah, prescribing Guinness for everything.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Installed DS 4.5 RC. Loads slower, meh. Crashes more often, meh. Uses more memory. meh. Still won't load Mocks Creeping Brain unexploded, meh.

Back to Carrara! :snake:

edited December 1969

Sausage taste has gone away!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Sausage taste has gone away!

Guinness?
    edited December 1969

Nah, salty licorice, Scandic style.

• donahue_shelly@yahoo.com[email protected] Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

Ow, ow, sore, sore...

Today was our first professional training session and boy, did I feel the burn. Now I'm feeling the aftereffects and my arms are aching, my legs are aching, everywhere aches...

I forgot to bring my bathing suit, so there was no relaxing in the hot tub after work out. Big mistake. Next time, I'm going to make sure I take it.

This discussion has been closed.