Post Your Renders like it's the year 2020!!!

Comments

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,988

I love the FJ heart

It's not good enough to offer up.... but if you want it you can have it to play with and/or make betterer yes

meanwhile.......... arrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhh....

edited March 2017

I don't think I posted this render... apologies if I have cool

FJ Around Town.jpg
    800 x 600 - 494K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235

Thank you, Stezza.

Cool render with your beautiful car. What the figure is beside and what is the place?

edited March 2017

Thnks Vyusur

The place is Howie Farkes Harpsburg for Carrara

with G2 and  I retextured the Law Enforcement Outfits for Genesis 2 and 3 Male(s)

Post edited by Stezza on

This place looks more intriguing in your render than the promo images show.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964
    edited March 2017

LOL that's a great policeman Stezza, I hope that's a  Glock? Does he think your FJ ran off with the stolen posts?https://web.archive.org/web/20170323054026/http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/137451/post-your-renders-let-s-rock-2017/p16

Post edited by Headwax on
  • stringtheory9stringtheory9 Posts: 411
    edited March 2017

Under contruction... some modifications to petipets awesome Hanger A

hangarA3.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    Post edited by stringtheory9 on
  • UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

Very cool.  Love the curve!

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Nice render, but I hope there's a few walls left in there - we wouldn't want the entire 6 kilometre ring venting to vacuum every time some idiot opens a hanar door! Air's expensive, not to mention the nasty wobble it'll add to the station's spin . . . wink

edited March 2017

V7 in Carrara...

V7GardenGirl01.jpg
    1000 x 1017 - 340K
    V7G.jpg
    833 x 1200 - 150K
    HeadphoneGirl01.jpg
    1120 x 1200 - 783K
    Post edited by Vyusur on
  • PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,144

Vyusur - great renders!

Phil, thank you very much!

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970

Great job, Vyusur...sigh... I will not give up...those are stunning!  yesheart Silene

Thank you, Silene! Don't give up!

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Great job, Vyusur.  Great characters.  And great job, Misty. 

+1

any M7 renders available with any creature morphs applied?

Stezza said:

I don't think I posted this render... apologies if I have cool

Never apologize for FJ.

NEVER

That's not good enough?  The weaknesses must be well-hidden.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

Wow!!! Lots of wonderful renders all!!! Damn!

In my absence, Rosie asked if I needed anything from Daz. Of course, I said, "Yes", and she gave me a small amount to work with. It was a very small number. I checked the Flash Sale area and couldn't believe my eyes... Faveral had some items that I've been wanting since he made them for just the right price for me to be able to get one - so I got the Lake Village.

Like I say in the gallery description, this scene is drag 'n drop. I deleted the lake water and stored the sky dome in my browser before deleting that, because I loaded it into the Woodlands base scene day, then got rid of the primary terrain and brought in some of the smaller terrain pieces along with the large one, which I duplicated three times into the distance. I selected all of the village buildings and duplicated them, then grouped the duplicates and pulled them back to deepen the village, then duplicated that group and sent it up stream which, with just those two duplications, made the village seem much more expansive.

The ships are really cool and it comes with two with their sails up, so I had to put them into the foreground, right? They still need some people... I ran out of time. I have many ideas for thos scene - it's far from finished.

I love the Carrara Pro Ocean primitive! I also love the light refraction we can get from Carrara. Well... Carrara... it rocks... I love it!

• Samuel S.Samuel S. Posts: 322
    edited March 2017

Awesome! Ye all rock, nice work!!!!

Post edited by Samuel S. on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

nice.smiley

when vicki goes to the beach, carrara beach is where she goes

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

In my absence, Rosie asked if I needed anything from Daz. Of course, I said, "Yes", and she gave me a small amount to work with. It was a very small number. I checked the Flash Sale area and couldn't believe my eyes... Faveral had some items that I've been wanting since he made them for just the right price for me to be able to get one - so I got the Lake Village.

Like I say in the gallery description, this scene is drag 'n drop. I deleted the lake water and stored the sky dome in my browser before deleting that, because I loaded it into the Woodlands base scene day, then got rid of the primary terrain and brought in some of the smaller terrain pieces along with the large one, which I duplicated three times into the distance. I selected all of the village buildings and duplicated them, then grouped the duplicates and pulled them back to deepen the village, then duplicated that group and sent it up stream which, with just those two duplications, made the village seem much more expansive.

The ships are really cool and it comes with two with their sails up, so I had to put them into the foreground, right? They still need some people... I ran out of time. I have many ideas for thos scene - it's far from finished.

I love the Carrara Pro Ocean primitive! I also love the light refraction we can get from Carrara. Well... Carrara... it rocks... I love it!

that's a beaut render Dart, almost classic in the traditional sense, love the soft muted colours

it's good to see the diversity of your subject matter and the way you incoorporate atmosphere

+1 on that

yes

• Nice render, but I hope there's a few walls left in there - we wouldn't want the entire 6 kilometre ring venting to vacuum every time some idiot opens a hanar door! Air's expensive, not to mention the nasty wobble it'll add to the station's spin . . . wink

Thanks TangoAlpha. Air loss has been a big problem... along with the equipment and tools that get sucked out each time a door opens. surprise

• Very cool.  Love the curve!

Thanks UnifiedBrain! 

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

Wow, stringtheory, that really is cool! I have a feeling that the Hanger fits into the bays of the Antares... I'll find out eventually ;)

Being naught before bed, I decided to crank out a quick scene and render. Time to crash though.

This was my first experience with wrapping U, but not V, and only on the floors. Great kit (Castle Hallway) though... loaded and saved really fast. Easy to tweak shaders... I like it! :)

edited March 2017

Many thanks to Misty! Now my avatar morphing works in Carrara with pose controls. The main problem for me is very long saving. Maybe I must save all internally?

883 x 1300 - 198K
    Post edited by Vyusur on

Could be a painting.  Great reflections!

Thanks for all the WIP details.  This may be an odd comment, but the ships were nicely posed as well.

• stringtheory9stringtheory9 Posts: 411
    edited March 2017

Wow, stringtheory, that really is cool! I have a feeling that the Hanger fits into the bays of the Antares... I'll find out eventually ;)

Being naught before bed, I decided to crank out a quick scene and render. Time to crash though.

This was my first experience with wrapping U, but not V, and only on the floors. Great kit (Castle Hallway) though... loaded and saved really fast. Easy to tweak shaders... I like it! :)

Thanks Dart!

This so doesn't look like a "quick" scene and render! I love the mood and atmoshpere you capture in your renders. They certainly all have the very recognizable, cool and mysterious Dartanbeck signature. The lighting and mood in this one is stunning.. pure art Dart!

Post edited by stringtheory9 on
  • magaremotomagaremoto Posts: 1,226

agreed with stringtheory, moreover the facial expression is stunning

This discussion has been closed.