200 Plus Head and Face morphs for Genesis 8 (Commercial)

Comments

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    Zev0 said:

Thank you. You can bake for a character, but if you want to do a face pack, the product is required.

No worries. Thanks Zev! :)

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333
    Zev0 said:
    freni-kyn said:

When please?  I've been anxiously waiting for this to be released for gen 8.  And does it include all the same eye morphs as the gen 3 one?

Yes. We decided not to remove morphs from the original package but refine some of them. We aim to have this out next Month, all depends how fast it can clear testing.

And into my cart it will go!

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Zev0 said:

I have an IV drip connected to my arm feeding me coffee 24/7:)

So you escaped  the salt mines...

Whatever works best. :)

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    No. Still in the salt mines. They set up the drip there in my cell:(
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    freni-kyn said:

While I have yet to see a product which makes me want to switch up to the Genesis 8 range, this will certainly be an absolute necessity for if/when I do, regardless. :)

The draw of gen 8 is not the products, it's the versality of posing ability of the base model.  However I really need the under eye round model.  I wish in the future that this 200 pack would go out the first week a new model is introduced. 

I honestly can't say I've seen much of a dramatic improvement, posing-wise, with Genesis 8.

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134
    edited August 2017
    freni-kyn said:

While I have yet to see a product which makes me want to switch up to the Genesis 8 range, this will certainly be an absolute necessity for if/when I do, regardless. :)

The draw of gen 8 is not the products, it's the versality of posing ability of the base model.  However I really need the under eye round model.  I wish in the future that this 200 pack would go out the first week a new model is introduced. 

I honestly can't say I've seen much of a dramatic improvement, posing-wise, with Genesis 8.

I've noticed what I consider a pretty major improvement, but it's subtle.  On G3 dragging a bodypart into place was next to impossible for me, it always wound up going haywire and twisting the entire model into a pretzel.  With G8 dragging works almost flawlessley. *edit* Although I have been noticing since the last update on Studio that drag to pose is working much better on G3 as well, so what I've noticed might be more of an upgrade in the program itself rather than the model.  

Post edited by dragotx on
  • dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333
    freni-kyn said:

Since I didn't bother investing in G3, G8 is a big jump from G2 for me.

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,610
    edited August 2017

I have created an addon product that works hand in hand with 200 Plus underscoring how WONDERFUL this product is. Organized morphs to change almost every part of the face. I can't recommend it enough.

With this addon, Spicy Fusion, you get a set of 25 heads based exclusively upon 200 Plus as well as baked morph versions of the heads for easy blending.  These combine very well with other morphs and can be used as standalones or in combination with others. Create new unique and beautiful girls with a few clicks.

Spicy Fusion for 200 Plus

00_SpicyFusion_daz3d_main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 946K
    01_SpicyFusion_daz3d.jpg
    1800 x 1300 - 1M
    02_SpicyFusion_daz3d.jpg
    1800 x 1300 - 1M
    03_SpicyFusion_daz3d.jpg
    1800 x 1300 - 1M
    04_SpicyFusion_daz3d.jpg
    1800 x 1300 - 1M
    05_SpicyFusion_daz3d.jpg
    1800 x 1300 - 1M
    06_SpicyFusion_daz3d.jpg
    1800 x 1300 - 1009K
    07_SpicyFusion_daz3d.jpg
    1800 x 1300 - 1M
    08_SpicyFusion_daz3d.jpg
    1800 x 1300 - 1M
    09_SpicyFusion_daz3d.jpg
    1800 x 1300 - 1M
    Post edited by Lyoness on

Oh Nice. Didn't know you were that far ahead:) These look Lovely:)

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142

You ARE going to make one for G8M too, right? :D I can hardly wait for both of them LOL

Laurie

edited September 2017

edited

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

@lyoness  Looks wonderful! Can you explain to me though- what is meant by "baked" morphs?

edited August 2017

Baked means the head presets (made up of product morph dials) are exported into a single head shape morphs that uses no dials. So you can mix those together, or mix those with the preset heads (which use the dials) and get endless variations.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020

Ohhhh Zev my man! You finally got into the face/head/eyes partial morphs (well aside from the aging etc) laugh I remember pleading with you long ago, hoping you'd branch into it haha! I really loved what Dogz did with Genesis 3 version, and it has been absolutely essential kit for me for any G3 character Ive made thus far, seeing you both teaming for this is incredibly exciting. I sorely missed the morphs of Dental Plan in G3, and am very glad to see some of them appearing in the list there. All of it looks great, so excited!

edited August 2017

Lol thanks. Back on Genesis 3 I was busy doing a project called Face Shift then Dogz released 200 Plus which was essentially what I was doing, so I cancelled mine. I really liked how he delivered 200 plus. So, Instead of going face to face, I decided to rather partner on the IP making sure it gets to Genesis 8. In time, more features will be added to the package. Right now we want the base products to go live:) Regardless, Dogz deserves more credit than me, I just did some tweaks and refinements, and mainly handled the publisher and quality control aspect this, ensuring all morphs are rigged properly etc.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Here are some male version promos.

Popup_1.jpg
    2000 x 1066 - 1M
    Popup_12.jpg
    1857 x 1066 - 1M
    Popup_13.jpg
    1857 x 1066 - 1M
    Popup_15.jpg
    1857 x 1066 - 1M
    Popup_17.jpg
    1283 x 1066 - 1M
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142

*squee* :)

Laurie

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203
    edited August 2017

Really nice promos. I'm looking forward to it.

Post edited by barbult on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020

Awesome awesome awesome! to the new promos I will totally be getting the bundle - or both if not bundled lol laugh

My compliments to the both of you! cant wait :)

• I am so waiting for this!

• Fantastic products and I'm really looking forward to their release. The new Genesis 8 models are certainly getting some great updated products. 

Many thanks Zev0 and DOGZ, great teamwork.

smiley

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,716
    edited August 2017

Good on ya, mate! And thank you for encouraging Dogz. I tried and tried, and he absolutely did not want to do a male version for Genesis 3. He said, "Maybe another PA would like to do it." Thanks for stepping up. Now we have a male version for Genesis 8! You poor thing; now we need Shape Shift for G8M. Thanks for getting these ready since we only have 21 and a half months left in the cycle.

Post edited by xyer0 on
    edited August 2017

Shape Shift for G8M is complete. Promos are in the Shape Shift for Genesis 8 Thread:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    Zev0 said:

Shape Shift for G8M is complete. Promos are in the Shape Shift for Genesis 8 Thread:)

Thanks. I just saw them. Yippeee!

xyer0 said:

Good on ya, mate! And thank you for encouraging Dogz. I tried and tried, and he absolutely did not want to do a male version for Genesis 3. He said, "Maybe another PA would like to do it." Thanks for stepping up. Now we have a male version for Genesis 8! You poor thing; now we need Shape Shift for G8M. Thanks for getting these ready since we only have 21 and a half months left in the cycle.

Dogz did do a male version of 200 Plus for G3M.

barbult said:
    xyer0 said:

Yes, ma'am, but Zev0 converted it over for him. (See the last line of the details on your link). Dogz resisted my pleas for a couple of months at least.

xyer0 said:
    barbult said:
    xyer0 said:

Yes, ma'am, but Zev0 converted it over for him. (See the last line of the details on your link). Dogz resisted my pleas for a couple of months at least.

I never noticed that! Dogz is a vendor like Zev0, where I buy without bothering to study the fine print.
    edited August 2017

I am secretely listed on the male version, I just never added it to my store.cheeky

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

Hmm can't wait for the male version. Great news.

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781

Just bought the G3M set and looking forward to the new ones.