Experiments, discovery and experience

Comments

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235

Thank you, Wendy, so much!

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964
    Vyusur said:

Here I share the gems I used in the challenge. Attached is a zipped .car file with four gems with shaders that I used.

Thanks Veronika!

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,499

I second the darn it

MAJourney said:

I second the darn it

Glad to hear thatsmiley

You are wellcome Andrew!

edited November 2018

Today's freebie is my kerosene lantern, that I found among my old models.

Doc2.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    zip
    zip
    Kerosene_lantern_freebie.zip
    1M
    Post edited by Vyusur on
  • StezzaStezza Posts: 7,988

great model, thankyou Veronika... there is always a use for a lantern in our renders smiley

You are very welcome, Dave!

FYI.... the filler lid is missing.... it looks like you may have cut it as the wireframe is still there... no biggie wink

• I have lit so many kero lanterns and even had a scary Coleman thingy you pumped up and primed the gauze with metho

edited November 2018

The original lantern (left) was slightly different from this one. I have no idea how the cap was lost. This new archive icludes previous version with cap.

Doc01.png
    1000 x 1300 - 406K
    zip
    zip
    Kerosene_lamp_freebie02.zip
    2M
    Doc1.png
    1000 x 1300 - 775K
    Post edited by Vyusur on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Thank you, Veronika.  Perfect for a battle of wits between an old Irishman and a leprechaun!

You are welcome Ted!

You are welcome Ted!

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964
    Vyusur said:

The original lantern (left) was slightly different from this one. I have no idea how the cap was lost. This new archive icludes previous version with cap.

easy to lose a cap, alsways losing mine, not often with my head still in it ;) thanks again for another wonderful model

You are welcome Andrew!

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334

Thanks once again !!!

You are welcome Bunyip!

edited March 2019

Playing with Leon in Carrara.

Converted to Blended weights, Leon is fully compatible with Carrara, as well as all his content.https https://youtu.be/TBgc-7L1LMM

Post edited by Vyusur on

Congratulations on the new release, Veronika!  Leon looks great.  Thanks for the video.

So, Leon is not a full body morph of an existing Daz genesis figure, but is a completely original new figure?

Congratulations on the new release, Veronika!  Leon looks great.  Thanks for the video.

So, Leon is not a full body morph of an existing Daz genesis figure, but is a completely original new figure?

OK,  found the thread in The Commons.

What an amazing achievement!

Thank you Ted! As I already mentioned, Leon is compatible with Carrara when converted to blended weights, without any issues with toes or something else.

awesome product Veronika...

I can see him playing with my wacky models 

congrats yes

Thank you for purchasing, Dave! I'm glad you like him. BTW, his fibermesh hair works fine in Carrara, doesn't require transmaps and renders pretty fast, as well as fibermesh brows and lashes.

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970
    Vyusur said:

Thank you for purchasing, Dave! I'm glad you like him. BTW, his fibermesh hair works fine in Carrara, doesn't require transmaps and renders pretty fast, as well as fibermesh brows and lashes.

Just found Leon!!!  Can't wait to experiment and thanks for the video, too. You are so talented and we are lucky lucky lucky to have you!  Hope you build more characters. I have a lot on, so hope to get to work with him by the weekend.

yesheartlaugh  Silene

Hi Silene! Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy that you like my kid.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334

Added Leon to my library, will have to see what mischief he can get up to !!!

Bunyip, thank you for purchasing! Hope you will like to play with him.smiley

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037

video