[Released] RSSY Clothing Converter from Victoria 4 to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

Comments

• dkgoose said:

Apologies for the lazy renders, just wanted to do some quick conversion images, will post some better ones later, will update as more finish

dkgoose said:

The shoes actually convert pretty good, you might need to adjust morphs built in some of the footware but that’s the product itself

dkgoose said:

These are some V3 Clothing I converted to V4 with crossdresser than used this to convert to G8F, if needed this post can be removed, not sure if it’s ok or not :/

Thanks for sharing @dkgoose!

• Td3d said:

A big thank you RSSY, for these products. Have had some old Alfaseed and Aeon Soul outfits forever and am finally getting them up todate. This example is Ony Tribal (Aeon Soul) for G2F, But have been bust batch converting som V4 stuff too from my now "irreplaceable" RDNA catalogue - have them backed up on a few drives too, just saying :) Haven't converted these to Iray yet, but have had your converter for a while and already know it will bring them to life as well.

The default autofit converter was okay, But your products just keep adjustments and add a few more. Amazingly impressed guys. Again, Thank you.

You're welcome!  smiley

• Allegra said:

Thank you both so very much, a quick 1st try with Medusa for V4 and works a treat, the sleeves are perfect, skirt could have done with a little smoothing but this was just a quick tryout....well this will keep me busy for awhile ;) 

Oh that looks good!  I had never been interested in the medusa head but now I need to buy the outfit!

• TerryD said:

I don't know how long V4 and M4 were around for but I've got more clothes and hair for them than all my Genesis 1-8 content put together. It's a no-brainer for me to buy something that allows me to convert that older content without compromising the usability, and then dump the older version. I'm beginning to feel the same about Genesis 1 though I've got less content for that.

I'm afraid I'm not surprised the G3M to G8M hair converter did not sell so well, I think there isn't such a gap there to fill. It must be difficult given the time and effort you must be putting into this to judge how much old content is out there and how many owners of that content will buy these products. Personally I'll buy any generation 4 or Genesis 1 conversion product you put in the store!

BTW I've been a bit reluctant to get into G8 as I feel I'm having to buy things I already have and that my content is getting spread across so many generations. Consolidating content on G8 makes G8 much more attractive to me so now I'm looking to buy more G8 stuff! I suppose that probably means G9 is imminent...

Thanks for marketing such a great product.

You are welcome!  For me, it's the reverse.  I came in with G3 and G8 and have been reluctant to buy older clothing.  Now that we have these converters, I have been taking advantage of sales and buying some older clothing!

• Leana said:
    TerryD said:

I don't know how long V4 and M4 were around

V4 was released in December 2006, M4 in October 2008.

Wow, they are ancient in computer years!

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    dkgoose said:

Apologies for the lazy renders, just wanted to do some quick conversion images, will post some better ones later, will update as more finish

dkgoose said:

The shoes actually convert pretty good, you might need to adjust morphs built in some of the footware but that’s the product itself

dkgoose said:

These are some V3 Clothing I converted to V4 with crossdresser than used this to convert to G8F, if needed this post can be removed, not sure if it’s ok or not :/

Thanks for sharing @dkgoose!

thanks for showing these converts @dkgoose  they look really good!

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

No problem :), I’m still working on converting clothes too :)

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745
    Leana said:
    TerryD said:

And yet, for a huge percentage of this community, they are still the default figures and new product continues to be churned out for them.  I can't remember the last time I actually used V4, let alone M4, but I continue to buy both new outfits and older products for them, especially when DAZ and the other sotres keep running crazy sales where they are only a few dollars each.    

• Cybersox said:
    Leana said:
    TerryD said:

And yet, for a huge percentage of this community, they are still the default figures and new product continues to be churned out for them.  I can't remember the last time I actually used V4, let alone M4, but I continue to buy both new outfits and older products for them, especially when DAZ and the other sotres keep running crazy sales where they are only a few dollars each.    

Huh.  I have used G2m once or maybe twice.  I have not been tempted to go even further back.   However, there are outfits that tempt me if I can use them on G3 or G8! smiley

• EsemwyEsemwy Posts: 577
    edited January 2019

Strange error I'm getting. I can't get it to process this item. I created the metadata myself, and it detects everything properly, but all the items get the same error when I try to convert them.

Error.jpg
    751 x 164 - 24K
    Post edited by Esemwy on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,528
    edited January 2019

This converter is a great achievement - thanks a lot for make it happen.

Below is a render of converted Extravaganza II dress by Powerage on Rochelle

https://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-rochelle-hd-for-genesis-8-female

Rochelle05pic02.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 354K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,344
    edited January 2019
    Esemwy said:

Strange error I'm getting. I can't get it to process this item. I created the metadata myself, and it detects everything properly, but all the items get the same error when I try to convert them.

Check the conformer field.  It looks like it has concatenated the conformer with the scifi pilot suit and that the sci fi suit is not in the clothing column.

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
  • Artini said:

Wow, that is a gorgeous dress. 

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745
    edited January 2019
    Cybersox said:
    Leana said:
    TerryD said:

Huh.  I have used G2m once or maybe twice.  I have not been tempted to go even further back.   However, there are outfits that tempt me if I can use them on G3 or G8! smiley

I imagine the difference is that I started with this hobby back when Victoria 3 was the new girl on the block.  Having thousands of older items and watching them become slowly obsolete as new products came in, especially given how often the older products were either better designed or concepts that were never duplicated, is a pretty good impetus to keep finding better ways to update the old stuff.. Especially since a lot of it actually looks amazingly good once it's upgraded to Iray or the morphs are transferred to the newer figures. 

Post edited by Cybersox on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Just started converting.  I am really impressed.  I am even able to convert my XurgeXD clothing items which are some of my favorites.  Even more excited than I was lol.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518
    edited January 2019

Any idea why it's not converting any items?

converter.jpg
    888 x 871 - 668K
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Leana said:
    TerryD said:

I imagine the difference is that I started with this hobby back when Victoria 3 was the new girl on the block.  Having thousands of older items and watching them become slowly obsolete as new products came in, especially given how often the older products were either better designed or concepts that were never duplicated, is a pretty good impetus to keep finding better ways to update the old stuff.. Especially since a lot of it actually looks amazingly good once it's upgraded to Iray or the morphs are transferred to the newer figures. 

I understand completely.  You have been using and loving these items for years.  I have a soft spot for my first purchase from Daz for the same reason smiley

• Just started converting.  I am really impressed.  I am even able to convert my XurgeXD clothing items which are some of my favorites.  Even more excited than I was lol.

That is great to hear!

• Any idea why it's not converting any items?

I need the log to tell you why.  But you can select them all and use Force Convert Item(s)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

Any idea why it's not converting any items?

I need the log to tell you why.  But you can select them all and use Force Convert Item(s)

Thanks, the force convert worked, but the initial results are not that great. Very loose fitting and a bit warped on the mesh. Will keep trying to get better results t5hough.

• MouserMouser Posts: 675
    edited January 2019

I was wondering if Sock items should be converted with the Footwear option rather than the Item option?

I dont see any difference but I'm new to the converters.

Post edited by Mouser on
  • carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,949
    edited January 2019

So this is G8F with V4 Elaia Dress,her own shoes and jewelry but she so happy

G8fv4ElaiaDress.png
    2000 x 2000 - 1M
    Post edited by carrie58 on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Artini said:

I am going to blow my own trumpet and admit that I sent Powerage the sketches from which he based the style of that dress.  There are quite a few alternative textures for it on my site,  They do have DS mats as done by my son as well as the poser ones. but obviously no Iray ones.

• IllidanstormIllidanstorm Posts: 655
    edited January 2019

I'm also having a problem with detection, here for example some clothing from 3D-Age. It detects some if it, but most are not detected.
    The log file says it is skipping them? They are all in Character > 3D-Age in my runtime folder

13:25:10 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): Adding DirectoryB:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age

13:25:11 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/ExtraLongGloves/ExtraLongGloves.cr2

13:25:11 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Karate Outfit/!Top.cr2

13:25:12 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Karate Outfit/!Trousers.cr2

13:25:12 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Karate Outfit/Belt.cr2

13:25:12 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Maid/Apron.cr2

13:25:13 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Maid/Bra.cr2

13:25:13 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Maid/Hat.cr2

13:25:13 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Maid/Panty.cr2

13:25:13 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Sexy Baby IV/Short.cr2

13:25:14 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Sexy Baby IV/Top.cr2

13:25:14 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Small Lovely XIII/Small Lovely XIII.cr2

13:25:15 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Strapless Bra Set/Bra.cr2

13:25:15 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Strapless Bra Set/Panty.cr2

13:25:16 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Tiny Bikini III/Tiny Bikini III.cr2

13:25:16 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Tiny Bikini IV/Tiny Bikini IV.cr2

Unbenannt.JPG
    967 x 668 - 108K
    Unbenannt2.JPG
    731 x 344 - 38K
    Unbenannt3.JPG
    966 x 666 - 83K
    Post edited by Illidanstorm on
  • Any idea why it's not converting any items?

Thanks, the force convert worked, but the initial results are not that great. Very loose fitting and a bit warped on the mesh. Will keep trying to get better results t5hough.

The warping can depend a lot on the conformer used.  Try other ones.  For the looseness, that is intentional to make sure the conformers grabbed everything correctly.  Use the Tighten All morph (or any of the other morphs added to the item) to pull it back in.

• Mouser said:

I was wondering if Sock items should be converted with the Footwear option rather than the Item option?

I dont see any difference but I'm new to the converters.

No, you shouldn't need it for socks.

edited January 2019
    Chohole said:
    Artini said:

I am going to blow my own trumpet and admit that I sent Powerage the sketches from which he based the style of that dress.  There are quite a few alternative textures for it on my site,  They do have DS mats as done by my son as well as the poser ones. but obviously no Iray ones.

Well you should blow your own horn!  It is a sumptuous dress.

edited January 2019

I'm also having a problem with detection, here for example some clothing from 3D-Age. It detects some if it, but most are not detected.
    The log file says it is skipping them? They are all in Character > 3D-Age in my runtime folder

13:25:10 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): Adding DirectoryB:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age

13:25:11 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/ExtraLongGloves/ExtraLongGloves.cr2

13:25:11 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Karate Outfit/!Top.cr2

13:25:12 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Karate Outfit/!Trousers.cr2

13:25:12 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Karate Outfit/Belt.cr2

13:25:12 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Maid/Apron.cr2

13:25:13 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Maid/Bra.cr2

13:25:13 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Maid/Hat.cr2

13:25:13 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Maid/Panty.cr2

13:25:13 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Sexy Baby IV/Short.cr2

13:25:14 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Sexy Baby IV/Top.cr2

13:25:14 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Small Lovely XIII/Small Lovely XIII.cr2

13:25:15 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Strapless Bra Set/Bra.cr2

13:25:15 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Strapless Bra Set/Panty.cr2

13:25:16 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Tiny Bikini III/Tiny Bikini III.cr2

13:25:16 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit): SKIPPING "" file: B:/DAZ3D Content/Content/Runtime/Libraries/Character/3D-Age/Tiny Bikini IV/Tiny Bikini IV.cr2

Huh.  Can you make sure output_debug = true in the Data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSCCConstants.dsa and post the Daz log?

You can just add them using Add Files too.

• EsemwyEsemwy Posts: 577

Esemwy said:

Check the conformer field.  It looks like it has concatenated the conformer with the scifi pilot suit and that the sci fi suit is not in the clothing column.

That's certainly what it's doing. The filename is blank and the conformer is filled in with the filename. If I set the conformer, the proper conformer gets filled in and the filename disappears, and the the script converts zero items.

I'm not sure what's wrong, but I can't get it to work on anything. If I load from the content library, I always get the above error. If I load from files with check content type disabled, none of the items convert.

09:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Adding Files...09:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:23 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:24 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:24 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:25 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:25 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Executing Script09:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STAHat.duf09:04:32 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STAHat (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPABoots.duf09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPABoots (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPACorset.duf09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPACorset (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAJacket.duf09:04:36 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAJacket (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAPants.duf09:04:38 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAPants (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAShirt.duf09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAShirt (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPASkirt.duf09:04:41 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPASkirt (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:41 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Execution Complete.
  • Its set to true and this came out:

PS: I also seem to have the same problem as @FSMCDesigns , only force convert works. I've tried to convert 1 item in this log file without force convert.

txt
    txt
    log.txt