[Released] RSSY Clothing Converter from Victoria 4 to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

Comments

• DripDrip Posts: 1,135
    Allegra said:

Thank you so much for creating this, it's going to make things a lot easier and open up a whole new runtime :)  

I do hope you look at creating an earlier converter for hair, the problem with the hair could be many G3 hair products are easy fitted to G8 but it's a different story when you come to earlier models especially V4 to G8.

I agree.  My G8F clothes closet is huge now! smiley

I still have to test whether it actually works, but wouldn't converting all your converted V4, GF and G2F clothes from G8F to G3F result in an almost similarly huge G3F closet? (that's the main reason why I'm postponing G3F-G8F conversion, better get everything else sorted first and convert to the new G3F folder, or I risk overwriting or needles double checking)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,557

Any idea why it's not converting any items?

I need the log to tell you why.  But you can select them all and use Force Convert Item(s)

Thanks, the force convert worked, but the initial results are not that great. Very loose fitting and a bit warped on the mesh. Will keep trying to get better results t5hough.

The warping can depend a lot on the conformer used.  Try other ones.  For the looseness, that is intentional to make sure the conformers grabbed everything correctly.  Use the Tighten All morph (or any of the other morphs added to the item) to pull it back in.

I did try other conformers and the results didn't change much and that is very unfortunate on the looseness since that is unexceptable for my needs. I don't have many fancy, detailed outfits with special fit needs, most of what I have is normal tight fitting clothing and autofitting to G3 and then changing the scene identifier to G8 gives me the desired results I need and I was hoping this product would automate the process and allow me to do all of my V4 runtimes.

I have the same issue as Illidanstorm on it detecting items in the 3DAge folder, only half of them were detected and here are the less than favorable results from their conversion. The yellow one is the old conversion method and the white is this product. You can clearly see the looseness and the warping.

convertdress1.jpg
    1158 x 813 - 444K
    convertdress2.jpg
    1158 x 813 - 355K
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    Chohole said:
    Artini said:

This converter is a great achievement - thanks a lot for make it happen.

Below is a render of converted Extravaganza II dress by Powerage on Rochelle

https://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-rochelle-hd-for-genesis-8-female

Wow, that is a gorgeous dress. 

I am going to blow my own trumpet and admit that I sent Powerage the sketches from which he based the style of that dress.  There are quite a few alternative textures for it on my site,  They do have DS mats as done by my son as well as the poser ones. but obviously no Iray ones.

Your textures are always amazing.  I can't see why they would be that difficult to convert to Iray.  

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Any idea why it's not converting any items?

I need the log to tell you why.  But you can select them all and use Force Convert Item(s)

Thanks, the force convert worked, but the initial results are not that great. Very loose fitting and a bit warped on the mesh. Will keep trying to get better results t5hough.

The warping can depend a lot on the conformer used.  Try other ones.  For the looseness, that is intentional to make sure the conformers grabbed everything correctly.  Use the Tighten All morph (or any of the other morphs added to the item) to pull it back in.

I did try other conformers and the results didn't change much and that is very unfortunate on the looseness since that is unexceptable for my needs. I don't have many fancy, detailed outfits with special fit needs, most of what I have is normal tight fitting clothing and autofitting to G3 and then changing the scene identifier to G8 gives me the desired results I need and I was hoping this product would automate the process and allow me to do all of my V4 runtimes.

I have the same issue as Illidanstorm on it detecting items in the 3DAge folder, only half of them were detected and here are the less than favorable results from their conversion. The yellow one is the old conversion method and the white is this product. You can clearly see the looseness and the warping.

Did you try the tighten all morphs?  They are working quite well for me.

Honestly, V4 clothing is such a mess most of the time as far as the way it was labelled and organized I'm still shocked they could do it all.  I don't even care if I have to go through and force convert every single item, this is still a super useful tool for me.Its not any more difficult to hit force convert than it is to hit the other button.  I can't speak about anyone elses wardrobe, but the force convert is working just fine on the clothing that I have.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Chohole said:
    Artini said:

This converter is a great achievement - thanks a lot for make it happen.

Below is a render of converted Extravaganza II dress by Powerage on Rochelle

https://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-rochelle-hd-for-genesis-8-female

Wow, that is a gorgeous dress. 

I am going to blow my own trumpet and admit that I sent Powerage the sketches from which he based the style of that dress.  There are quite a few alternative textures for it on my site,  They do have DS mats as done by my son as well as the poser ones. but obviously no Iray ones.

Your textures are always amazing.  I can't see why they would be that difficult to convert to Iray.

That texture is not one of mine. It is the dress design that was mine,   Would like to see if any of my textures would convert to Iray actually, even though I don;t use it. They were all designed to be low calorie rather than the modern preference for HD ones with enormous file sizes.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,817
    edited January 2019

Thanks a lot for the freebies, Chohole.

Below are the iray renders with your textures:

Autumn Gold

Cappucino

Cinnamon

AutumnGold.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 293K
    Cappucino.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 278K
    Cinnamon.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 288K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

oh  they donlook too bad do they?

It was just a quick test, to show them in iray and I have just applied iray uber shader to them.

It is always nice to have different sets of materials/textures, so thanks again.

edited January 2019

One more iray render with Chohole's mourning glory preset and cloth materials converted with

RSSY 3Delight to Iray Converter
    https://www.daz3d.com/rssy-3delight-to-iray-converter

MourningGlory.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 257K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,367
    edited January 2019
    Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

Strange error I'm getting. I can't get it to process this item. I created the metadata myself, and it detects everything properly, but all the items get the same error when I try to convert them.

Check the conformer field.  It looks like it has concatenated the conformer with the scifi pilot suit and that the sci fi suit is not in the clothing column.

That's certainly what it's doing. The filename is blank and the conformer is filled in with the filename. If I set the conformer, the proper conformer gets filled in and the filename disappears, and the the script converts zero items.

I'm not sure what's wrong, but I can't get it to work on anything. If I load from the content library, I always get the above error. If I load from files with check content type disabled, none of the items convert.

09:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Adding Files...09:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:23 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:24 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:24 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:25 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:25 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Executing Script09:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STAHat.duf09:04:32 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STAHat (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPABoots.duf09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPABoots (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPACorset.duf09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPACorset (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAJacket.duf09:04:36 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAJacket (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAPants.duf09:04:38 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAPants (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAShirt.duf09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAShirt (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPASkirt.duf09:04:41 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPASkirt (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:41 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Execution Complete.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Can I have the full log from the conversion?  I have B25SteamPunk and it is found on my system.

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
  • Its set to true and this came out:

PS: I also seem to have the same problem as @FSMCDesigns , only force convert works. I've tried to convert 1 item in this log file without force convert.

It looks like these items do not have the string "targetGeom FBM" inside the file.  That is the string the script uses to try and identify clothing items.  Unfortunately, I don't have any 3D Age V4 clothing to see what is inside those files.  You will have to use Add Files.

• Drip said:
    Allegra said:

Thank you so much for creating this, it's going to make things a lot easier and open up a whole new runtime :)  

I do hope you look at creating an earlier converter for hair, the problem with the hair could be many G3 hair products are easy fitted to G8 but it's a different story when you come to earlier models especially V4 to G8.

I agree.  My G8F clothes closet is huge now! smiley

I still have to test whether it actually works, but wouldn't converting all your converted V4, GF and G2F clothes from G8F to G3F result in an almost similarly huge G3F closet? (that's the main reason why I'm postponing G3F-G8F conversion, better get everything else sorted first and convert to the new G3F folder, or I risk overwriting or needles double checking)

Yes, it will.  The quality will not be as high as a direct to G3 conversion, as it will be a copy of a copy.

• Any idea why it's not converting any items?

Huh, I usually see better results than that, though skin tight clothing is the most difficult for this product.  The morphs help a lot.  I don't know what item that is so I don't know if I would get better results.  You should return it if it doesn't suit your needs.

• Any idea why it's not converting any items?

Did you try the tighten all morphs?  They are working quite well for me.

Honestly, V4 clothing is such a mess most of the time as far as the way it was labelled and organized I'm still shocked they could do it all.  I don't even care if I have to go through and force convert every single item, this is still a super useful tool for me.Its not any more difficult to hit force convert than it is to hit the other button.  I can't speak about anyone elses wardrobe, but the force convert is working just fine on the clothing that I have.

I am happy to hear that smiley

• Artini said:

Thanks a lot for the freebies, Chohole.

Below are the iray renders with your textures:

Autumn Gold

Cappucino

Cinnamon

Chohole said:

oh  they donlook too bad do they?

They look fantastic.  I scarfed up your textures for later (I just bought the dress too) smiley

• Artini said:

One more iray render with Chohole's mourning glory preset and cloth materials converted with

RSSY 3Delight to Iray Converter
    https://www.daz3d.com/rssy-3delight-to-iray-converter

Thanks for sharing all of these @Artini!

Huh, I usually see better results than that, though skin tight clothing is the most difficult for this product.  The morphs help a lot.  I don't know what item that is so I don't know if I would get better results.  You should return it if it doesn't suit your needs.

Well I have tried converting several more outfits and have yet to get results as close or the same as the autofitted manual versions. I guess I just expected the clothing to fit as it would if autofitted to the clone, silly me. I'll try a few more items, but it's looking like I might have to take your advice, thanks for the effort though.

• Huh, I usually see better results than that, though skin tight clothing is the most difficult for this product.  The morphs help a lot.  I don't know what item that is so I don't know if I would get better results.  You should return it if it doesn't suit your needs.

Well I have tried converting several more outfits and have yet to get results as close or the same as the autofitted manual versions. I guess I just expected the clothing to fit as it would if autofitted to the clone, silly me. I'll try a few more items, but it's looking like I might have to take your advice, thanks for the effort though.

If you have dresses or capes, the converter is clearly superior.  High-heeled Shoes... not even close.  Other items are usually about equivalent (autofit is tighter but tends to have weird issues).   However, as you have seen, YMMV smiley  If you have a specific outfit, let me know and I will look at it.

Please return it if it doesn't work for you.  I want a happy non-customer more than a disgruntled customer laugh  That way, you might still want to buy my other products someday!

If you have dresses or capes, the converter is clearly superior.  High-heeled Shoes... not even close.  Other items are usually about equivalent (autofit is tighter but tends to have weird issues).   However, as you have seen, YMMV smiley  If you have a specific outfit, let me know and I will look at it.

Please return it if it doesn't work for you.  I want a happy non-customer more than a disgruntled customer laugh  That way, you might still want to buy my other products someday!

yeah, I am getting the impression it works better on dresses, capes and other non normal fitting type clothing. I had the same issue with Sickleyields V4 and M4 clone product which was designed for the same thing and useless on 95% of the clothing item's I had and I had to return it.

As noted I do appreciate the effort you put into developing it and I'll keep trying to get some favorable results, so no worries. Thanks for the replies also. yes

edited January 2019

Iray render of converted My Princess dress by Cute3d - https://www.daz3d.com/myprincess

on Sydney 8. Have not converted cloths materials, yet.

Sydney102pic02.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 304K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Huh, I usually see better results than that, though skin tight clothing is the most difficult for this product.  The morphs help a lot.  I don't know what item that is so I don't know if I would get better results.  You should return it if it doesn't suit your needs.

yeah, I am getting the impression it works better on dresses, capes and other non normal fitting type clothing. I had the same issue with Sickleyields V4 and M4 clone product which was designed for the same thing and useless on 95% of the clothing item's I had and I had to return it.

As noted I do appreciate the effort you put into developing it and I'll keep trying to get some favorable results, so no worries. Thanks for the replies also. yes

No problem!

• Artini said:

Iray render of converted My Princess dress by Cute3d - https://www.daz3d.com/myprincess

on Sydney 8. Have not converted cloths materials, yet.

Beautiful!

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

Here is the Girl 8, the dress is then evening star dress, the heels if you can see them are from the Celia Outfit, and the hair is the full & fluffy hair, everything was converted using this

https://www.daz3d.com/evening-star-dress

https://www.daz3d.com/celia-clothes

https://www.daz3d.com/full-feathered-haircut-for-michael-victoria

B4C895F5-CDBC-4B5E-9B43-B2C2B4E9040C.png
    945 x 990 - 368K
  • Will this product help with the problem described in this thread? https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/72018/panties-and-thighs/p1

I have this problem using autofit with a lot V4 panties (especially from 3d Age, B-Girl VIII is one example) on G3F and G8F and found no solution yet?

Maybe someone having this product could test?

Thanks

Thanks a lot, RiverSoftArt.

That will be a keeper for me - I have a lot of V4 wardrobe in my runtime.

edited January 2019

I have tested a several of 3d Age products and none of them has converted at all.

They are just not detected by the converter.

Post edited by Artini on
  • IllidanstormIllidanstorm Posts: 655
    edited January 2019

Will this product help with the problem described in this thread? https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/72018/panties-and-thighs/p1

I have this problem using autofit with a lot V4 panties (especially from 3d Age, B-Girl VIII is one example) on G3F and G8F and found no solution yet?

Thanks

@stoffreg_dbdbbab5e2 I've tried it out with B-Rocks Housewife. First is with SY ultra template choosing tight dress https://www.daz3d.com/sy-ultra-templates-genesis-8-female-s

and Second with the converter. Plus most 3D-Age clothes don't work with this converter as it does not detect them.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • dkgoose said:

Here is the Girl 8, the dress is then evening star dress, the heels if you can see them are from the Celia Outfit, and the hair is the full & fluffy hair, everything was converted using this

https://www.daz3d.com/evening-star-dress

https://www.daz3d.com/celia-clothes

https://www.daz3d.com/full-feathered-haircut-for-michael-victoria

Another nice one!

• Artini said:

Thanks a lot, RiverSoftArt.

That will be a keeper for me - I have a lot of V4 wardrobe in my runtime.

You're welcome

Artini said:

I have tested a several of 3d Age products and none of them has converted at all.

They are just not detected by the converter.

Sorry about the 3D-Age products.  I have none of them so it is impossible for me to test. 

• Will this product help with the problem described in this thread? https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/72018/panties-and-thighs/p1

I have this problem using autofit with a lot V4 panties (especially from 3d Age, B-Girl VIII is one example) on G3F and G8F and found no solution yet?

Thanks

@stoffreg_dbdbbab5e2 I've tried it out with B-Rocks Housewife. First is with SY ultra template choosing tight dress https://www.daz3d.com/sy-ultra-templates-genesis-8-female-s

and Second with the converter. Plus most 3D-Age clothes don't work with this converter as it does not detect them.

Thank you for helping @Illidanstorm!