[Released] RSSY Clothing Converter from Victoria 4 to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

Comments

• jukingeojukingeo Posts: 693
    Artini said:

Iray render of converted My Princess dress by Cute3d - https://www.daz3d.com/myprincess

on Sydney 8. Have not converted cloths materials, yet.

Wow!  She looks great!  

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    Chohole said:
    Chohole said:
    Artini said:

This converter is a great achievement - thanks a lot for make it happen.

Below is a render of converted Extravaganza II dress by Powerage on Rochelle

https://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-rochelle-hd-for-genesis-8-female

Wow, that is a gorgeous dress. 

I am going to blow my own trumpet and admit that I sent Powerage the sketches from which he based the style of that dress.  There are quite a few alternative textures for it on my site,  They do have DS mats as done by my son as well as the poser ones. but obviously no Iray ones.

Your textures are always amazing.  I can't see why they would be that difficult to convert to Iray.

That texture is not one of mine. It is the dress design that was mine,   Would like to see if any of my textures would convert to Iray actually, even though I don;t use it. They were all designed to be low calorie rather than the modern preference for HD ones with enormous file sizes.

I know, but I've long been a fan of your textures for other stuff.  I cleary was not clear on what I was trying to say lol.

If you go into 3dage's folder and manually add the files to the script and force convert, about half of what I have works...

• 3D Age is still making clothing for V4 so I'm wondering if the newer stuff may have updated Poser features that keeps it from converting.  Just a random thought, I have no idea what's involved.

• If you go into 3dage's folder and manually add the files to the script and force convert, about half of what I have works...

Some convert, but most do not. And if they do they have the crotch issue.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,817
    edited January 2019

Penny 8 wearing converted LiquidSwitch suit by PowerAge.

I did not like the look of the original materials, so I have just applied iray shaders on the suit.

Penny103pic03.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 130K
    Post edited by Artini on

Thanks, jukingeo.

• AllegraAllegra Posts: 405
    Artini said:

I have tested a several of 3d Age products and none of them has converted at all.

They are just not detected by the converter.

I've a few 3DAge sets I've converted with no problem, attached is a quick render of the Retro swimsuit, plenty of morphs there including the move straps.
    Check your Options Tab, click the ignore Daz Bought Files, back to Convert Tab and click Force Convert, when Window pops up click General Weight Mapping.
    Hope this helps/

3dageretro.jpg
    591 x 808 - 196K
    edited January 2019

Converted Impassioned Gown V4/A4 by Sveva and Propschick on Penny 8.

Penny123pic01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 204K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • If you go into 3dage's folder and manually add the files to the script and force convert, about half of what I have works...

Thanks for sharing that.  

• 3D Age is still making clothing for V4 so I'm wondering if the newer stuff may have updated Poser features that keeps it from converting.  Just a random thought, I have no idea what's involved.

Maybe, I just don't have any of their stuff.  I even thought about buying something to debug it but I have no need for swimsuits or lingerie.

• Artini said:

Penny 8 wearing converted LiquidSwitch suit by PowerAge.

I did not like the look of the original materials, so I have just applied iray shaders on the suit.

Thanks again @Artini

• Allegra said:
    Artini said:

I have tested a several of 3d Age products and none of them has converted at all.

I've a few 3DAge sets I've converted with no problem, attached is a quick render of the Retro swimsuit, plenty of morphs there including the move straps.
    Check your Options Tab, click the ignore Daz Bought Files, back to Convert Tab and click Force Convert, when Window pops up click General Weight Mapping.
    Hope this helps/

Thanks @Allegra

• Artini said:

It is kind of impressive that so many of V4 outfits look good after a decade or so.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited January 2019

I think that later I'll learn to use DeForce and see which ones that will help but right now I'm happy and having fun!!!!

Oh this MidnightBird on G8 in her guilded cage

Midnightbirdinaguildedcage.png
    2000 x 2000 - 3M
    Post edited by carrie58 on
  • carrie58 said:

I think that later I'll learn to use DeForce and see which ones that will help but right now I'm happy and having fun!!!!

Oh this MidnightBird on G8 in her guilded cage

Nice! smiley

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760
    Artini said:

It is kind of impressive that so many of V4 outfits look good after a decade or so.

Well, to be fair, most of them aren't that old and before the advent of Iray, a good argument can be made that Poser 5+ materials, textures and rendering tended to be more sophisticated than the ones intended for DS.  DAZ was still regularly pumping out V4 items through the end of 2012 and production of new V4 clothes didn't start to noticeably slow down at the other sites until sometime late in the run of G2F, somewhere between 4 and 5 years ago.  And, of course, while G3F was the paradigm shift that finally knocked V4 off her throne, there are still a couple of brand new V4 items released every week at Rendo.   

• weird-grafxweird-grafx Posts: 44
    edited January 2019

3D Age is still making clothing for V4 so I'm wondering if the newer stuff may have updated Poser features that keeps it from converting.  Just a random thought, I have no idea what's involved.

Maybe, I just don't have any of their stuff.  I even thought about buying something to debug it but I have no need for swimsuits or lingerie.

Hi, if this is OK for You I would do a donation of 7$ using PayPal to You so You could buy the B-Girl VIII ( https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/b-girl-viii/115791 ;) and start debugging.

Just let me know if You are interested and let me know the PayPal address.

Best regards

Stefan

Post edited by weird-grafx on
    Allegra said:
    Artini said:

Hope this helps/

That's what I do. I mostly use Force Convert, because I have separate folders for V4 (clothes, characters etc).

I have started my journey with Daz 3D a long time ago and have purchased a lot for V4 during the years.

I have tried most of 3DAge assets, that I have in my Runtime and none of them converts, so far.

Frankly speaking, I do not care so much of them, I still have a lot of better items for V4 to convert them first.

edited January 2019

3D Age is still making clothing for V4 so I'm wondering if the newer stuff may have updated Poser features that keeps it from converting.  Just a random thought, I have no idea what's involved.

I have purchased 3D Age items a long time ago (2012), so I do not think, it is such a problem with them.

Post edited by Artini on
    Cybersox said:
    Artini said:

Well, to be fair, most of them aren't that old and before the advent of Iray, a good argument can be made that Poser 5+ materials, textures and rendering tended to be more sophisticated than the ones intended for DS.  DAZ was still regularly pumping out V4 items through the end of 2012 and production of new V4 clothes didn't start to noticeably slow down at the other sites until sometime late in the run of G2F, somewhere between 4 and 5 years ago.  And, of course, while G3F was the paradigm shift that finally knocked V4 off her throne, there are still a couple of brand new V4 items released every week at Rendo.   

We are still getting new items for V4 to do promotional art for from that other place.  So new items are definintely still being made for her.

• Stoffmann said:

Hi, if this is OK for You I would do a donation of 7$ using PayPal to You so You could buy the B-Girl VIII ( https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/b-girl-viii/115791 ;) and start debugging.

Just let me know if You are interested and let me know the PayPal address.

Best regards

Stefan

I don't want you to do that.  I will look again at the catalog.

• Artini said:
    Allegra said:
    Artini said:

Hope this helps/

That's what I do. I mostly use Force Convert, because I have separate folders for V4 (clothes, characters etc).

I have started my journey with Daz 3D a long time ago and have purchased a lot for V4 during the years.

I have tried most of 3DAge assets, that I have in my Runtime and none of them converts, so far.

Frankly speaking, I do not care so much of them, I still have a lot of better items for V4 to convert them first.

Anything from 3DAge you do care about?

That's a good question - have to go through of what I have purchased from 3DAge.

edited January 2019

In the meantime - converted Dream Stalker on Zelara 8.

https://www.daz3d.com/dream-stalker

Also used Tinkerbell hair converted with the excellent RiverSoftArt's converter

https://www.daz3d.com/tinkerbell-hair

https://www.daz3d.com/hair-converter-from-genesis-3-female-to-genesis-8-female

Zelara205pic01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 152K
    Post edited by Artini on
    edited January 2019

Ok, I have found one of 3D-Age sets, that I were able to convert.

So here it is - converted Small Lovely VII on Alexandra 8.

Still need to find a better way, to convert materials, especially on stockings.

Alexandra203pic03.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 123K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • EsemwyEsemwy Posts: 577

That was a full log. It basically ran through all the items I'd selected and said none of them were clothing.

I've since been able to force convert items that I add as files. I must disable "Check Content Type When Adding Files" for them to be added. Of course, once it's done, I must the re-do all the metadata.

In the included zip are some screen shots that may be instructive. Adding from the content library never sets the conformer type, even though the content types are /Follower/Wardrobe/* or Follower/Accessory/*

If I try to leave "Check Content Type When Adding Files" selected. I get "no clothing files detected" and something like the following in the log.

19:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Adding Files...19:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    SKIPPING "" file: D:\DAZStudio\Renderosity\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\S3D-SpaceSuit-V4\Space Boots V4.cr219:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    SKIPPING "" file: D:\DAZStudio\Renderosity\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\S3D-SpaceSuit-V4\Space Gloves V4.cr219:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    SKIPPING "" file: D:\DAZStudio\Renderosity\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\S3D-SpaceSuit-V4\Space Helmet V4.cr219:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    SKIPPING "" file: D:\DAZStudio\Renderosity\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\S3D-SpaceSuit-V4\Space Suit V4.cr2

If it helps, I'm still using the latest 4.10 and all my DAZ (and Renderosity laugh) installs are made using DIM. I get the same errors whether I'm using DAZ metadata or that which I've created myself.

Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

Strange error I'm getting. I can't get it to process this item. I created the metadata myself, and it detects everything properly, but all the items get the same error when I try to convert them.

Check the conformer field.  It looks like it has concatenated the conformer with the scifi pilot suit and that the sci fi suit is not in the clothing column.

That's certainly what it's doing. The filename is blank and the conformer is filled in with the filename. If I set the conformer, the proper conformer gets filled in and the filename disappears, and the the script converts zero items.

I'm not sure what's wrong, but I can't get it to work on anything. If I load from the content library, I always get the above error. If I load from files with check content type disabled, none of the items convert.

09:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Adding Files...09:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:23 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:24 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:24 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:25 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:25 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Executing Script09:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STAHat.duf09:04:32 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STAHat (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPABoots.duf09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPABoots (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPACorset.duf09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPACorset (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAJacket.duf09:04:36 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAJacket (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAPants.duf09:04:38 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAPants (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAShirt.duf09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAShirt (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPASkirt.duf09:04:41 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPASkirt (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:41 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Execution Complete.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Can I have the full log from the conversion?  I have B25SteamPunk and it is found on my system.

zip
    zip
    ScreenGrabs.zip
  • Artini said:

In the meantime - converted Dream Stalker on Zelara 8.

https://www.daz3d.com/dream-stalker

Also used Tinkerbell hair converted with the excellent RiverSoftArt's converter

https://www.daz3d.com/tinkerbell-hair

https://www.daz3d.com/hair-converter-from-genesis-3-female-to-genesis-8-female

Nice!  (and thanks for the Hair Converter plug smiley)

• Artini said:

Ok, I have found one of 3D-Age sets, that I were able to convert.

So here it is - converted Small Lovely VII on Alexandra 8.

Still need to find a better way, to convert materials, especially on stockings.

Looks good.  Though I am looking for 3DAge that you like that you can't convert. smiley

• Esemwy said:

That was a full log. It basically ran through all the items I'd selected and said none of them were clothing.

I've since been able to force convert items that I add as files. I must disable "Check Content Type When Adding Files" for them to be added. Of course, once it's done, I must the re-do all the metadata.

In the included zip are some screen shots that may be instructive. Adding from the content library never sets the conformer type, even though the content types are /Follower/Wardrobe/* or Follower/Accessory/*

If I try to leave "Check Content Type When Adding Files" selected. I get "no clothing files detected" and something like the following in the log.

19:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Adding Files...19:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    SKIPPING "" file: D:\DAZStudio\Renderosity\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\S3D-SpaceSuit-V4\Space Boots V4.cr219:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    SKIPPING "" file: D:\DAZStudio\Renderosity\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\S3D-SpaceSuit-V4\Space Gloves V4.cr219:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    SKIPPING "" file: D:\DAZStudio\Renderosity\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\S3D-SpaceSuit-V4\Space Helmet V4.cr219:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    SKIPPING "" file: D:\DAZStudio\Renderosity\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\S3D-SpaceSuit-V4\Space Suit V4.cr2

If it helps, I'm still using the latest 4.10 and all my DAZ (and Renderosity laugh) installs are made using DIM. I get the same errors whether I'm using DAZ metadata or that which I've created myself.

Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

Strange error I'm getting. I can't get it to process this item. I created the metadata myself, and it detects everything properly, but all the items get the same error when I try to convert them.

Check the conformer field.  It looks like it has concatenated the conformer with the scifi pilot suit and that the sci fi suit is not in the clothing column.

That's certainly what it's doing. The filename is blank and the conformer is filled in with the filename. If I set the conformer, the proper conformer gets filled in and the filename disappears, and the the script converts zero items.

I'm not sure what's wrong, but I can't get it to work on anything. If I load from the content library, I always get the above error. If I load from files with check content type disabled, none of the items convert.

09:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Adding Files...09:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:23 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:24 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:24 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:25 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:25 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Executing Script09:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STAHat.duf09:04:32 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STAHat (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPABoots.duf09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPABoots (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPACorset.duf09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPACorset (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAJacket.duf09:04:36 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAJacket (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAPants.duf09:04:38 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAPants (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAShirt.duf09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAShirt (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPASkirt.duf09:04:41 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPASkirt (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:41 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Execution Complete.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Can I have the full log from the conversion?  I have B25SteamPunk and it is found on my system.

Huh.  As far as the conformer fields being wrong, perhaps the Data/RiverSoft Art/Data/RSSY V4 to G8F Clothing Conversion.xml is corrupted?  I would reinstall that file.  Also, could you show me the Conformers tab?

As far as the not recognizing the B25SteamPunk, are you showing me the Daz log (home->Troubleshooting->View Log File)?  I would expect more messages than that.