[Released] RSSY Clothing Converter from Victoria 4 to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    Chohole said:
    Chohole said:
    Artini said:

This converter is a great achievement - thanks a lot for make it happen.

Below is a render of converted Extravaganza II dress by Powerage on Rochelle

https://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-rochelle-hd-for-genesis-8-female

Wow, that is a gorgeous dress. 

I am going to blow my own trumpet and admit that I sent Powerage the sketches from which he based the style of that dress.  There are quite a few alternative textures for it on my site,  They do have DS mats as done by my son as well as the poser ones. but obviously no Iray ones.

Your textures are always amazing.  I can't see why they would be that difficult to convert to Iray.

Would like to see if any of my textures would convert to Iray actually, even though I don;t use it. They were all designed to be low calorie rather than the modern preference for HD ones with enormous file sizes.

I think they convert nicely, as long as you don't do a super close up render. Here's your Ariannaid MFD texture manually converted to Iray with some added tweaks with one of my Altern8 shaders. It's a really lovely texture! :) You have so many great textures. :)

Olympia 6 w MFD Chohole Texture Ariannaid.png
    800 x 1040 - 626K
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,869

Looks very nice, Diva.

Since you know the tricks for converting the older materials to iray,

maybe you can join your efforts With RiverSoftArt and create a product, that will make such conversions automatically.

Just a thought.

• Chohole said:
    Chohole said:
    Artini said:

This converter is a great achievement - thanks a lot for make it happen.

Below is a render of converted Extravaganza II dress by Powerage on Rochelle

https://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-rochelle-hd-for-genesis-8-female

Wow, that is a gorgeous dress. 

I am going to blow my own trumpet and admit that I sent Powerage the sketches from which he based the style of that dress.  There are quite a few alternative textures for it on my site,  They do have DS mats as done by my son as well as the poser ones. but obviously no Iray ones.

Your textures are always amazing.  I can't see why they would be that difficult to convert to Iray.

Would like to see if any of my textures would convert to Iray actually, even though I don;t use it. They were all designed to be low calorie rather than the modern preference for HD ones with enormous file sizes.

I think they convert nicely, as long as you don't do a super close up render. Here's your Ariannaid MFD texture manually converted to Iray with some added tweaks with one of my Altern8 shaders. It's a really lovely texture! :) You have so many great textures. :)

Looks good Diva!

• EsemwyEsemwy Posts: 577

Sorry, I thought you meant the script log pane. I've included the relevant part of the Studio log file below.

I reinstalled the product. I've also included a screen grab of the conformers tab. I've experimented with adding a few of my own, but it doesn't seem to change the behavior. BTW, where are the locally created conformers saved so I can remove them all at once?

It's worth noting, in case you haven't already noticed. I have a fair number of content directories both Studio and Poser. I wonder if that doesn't have something to do with the scripts initial failure to load items selected in the content library tab.

Hopefully there's enough here to start tracing this down. It obviously has something to do with metadata, since forced conversions work fine, but I'm at a loss as to what might be happening. The way it jumbles up the fields doesn't make any sense.

Esemwy said:

That was a full log. It basically ran through all the items I'd selected and said none of them were clothing.

I've since been able to force convert items that I add as files. I must disable "Check Content Type When Adding Files" for them to be added. Of course, once it's done, I must the re-do all the metadata.

In the included zip are some screen shots that may be instructive. Adding from the content library never sets the conformer type, even though the content types are /Follower/Wardrobe/* or Follower/Accessory/*

If I try to leave "Check Content Type When Adding Files" selected. I get "no clothing files detected" and something like the following in the log.

19:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Adding Files...19:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    SKIPPING "" file: D:\DAZStudio\Renderosity\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\S3D-SpaceSuit-V4\Space Boots V4.cr219:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    SKIPPING "" file: D:\DAZStudio\Renderosity\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\S3D-SpaceSuit-V4\Space Gloves V4.cr219:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    SKIPPING "" file: D:\DAZStudio\Renderosity\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\S3D-SpaceSuit-V4\Space Helmet V4.cr219:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    SKIPPING "" file: D:\DAZStudio\Renderosity\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\S3D-SpaceSuit-V4\Space Suit V4.cr2

If it helps, I'm still using the latest 4.10 and all my DAZ (and Renderosity laugh) installs are made using DIM. I get the same errors whether I'm using DAZ metadata or that which I've created myself.

Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

Strange error I'm getting. I can't get it to process this item. I created the metadata myself, and it detects everything properly, but all the items get the same error when I try to convert them.

Check the conformer field.  It looks like it has concatenated the conformer with the scifi pilot suit and that the sci fi suit is not in the clothing column.

That's certainly what it's doing. The filename is blank and the conformer is filled in with the filename. If I set the conformer, the proper conformer gets filled in and the filename disappears, and the the script converts zero items.

I'm not sure what's wrong, but I can't get it to work on anything. If I load from the content library, I always get the above error. If I load from files with check content type disabled, none of the items convert.

09:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Adding Files...09:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:23 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:24 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:24 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:25 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:25 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Executing Script09:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STAHat.duf09:04:32 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STAHat (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPABoots.duf09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPABoots (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPACorset.duf09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPACorset (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAJacket.duf09:04:36 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAJacket (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAPants.duf09:04:38 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAPants (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAShirt.duf09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAShirt (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPASkirt.duf09:04:41 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPASkirt (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:41 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Execution Complete.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Can I have the full log from the conversion?  I have B25SteamPunk and it is found on my system.

Huh.  As far as the conformer fields being wrong, perhaps the Data/RiverSoft Art/Data/RSSY V4 to G8F Clothing Conversion.xml is corrupted?  I would reinstall that file.  Also, could you show me the Conformers tab?

As far as the not recognizing the B25SteamPunk, are you showing me the Daz log (home->Troubleshooting->View Log File)?  I would expect more messages than that.

Conformers.JPG
    2107 x 1740 - 293K
    Added from Content Library.JPG
    2107 x 1740 - 230K
    ChangeConformer.JPG
    2107 x 1740 - 221K
    txt
    txt
    log-V4toG8F.txt
  • Esemwy said:

Sorry, I thought you meant the script log pane. I've included the relevant part of the Studio log file below.

I reinstalled the product. I've also included a screen grab of the conformers tab. I've experimented with adding a few of my own, but it doesn't seem to change the behavior. BTW, where are the locally created conformers saved so I can remove them all at once?

It's worth noting, in case you haven't already noticed. I have a fair number of content directories both Studio and Poser. I wonder if that doesn't have something to do with the scripts initial failure to load items selected in the content library tab.

Hopefully there's enough here to start tracing this down. It obviously has something to do with metadata, since forced conversions work fine, but I'm at a loss as to what might be happening. The way it jumbles up the fields doesn't make any sense.

Esemwy said:

That was a full log. It basically ran through all the items I'd selected and said none of them were clothing.

I've since been able to force convert items that I add as files. I must disable "Check Content Type When Adding Files" for them to be added. Of course, once it's done, I must the re-do all the metadata.

In the included zip are some screen shots that may be instructive. Adding from the content library never sets the conformer type, even though the content types are /Follower/Wardrobe/* or Follower/Accessory/*

If I try to leave "Check Content Type When Adding Files" selected. I get "no clothing files detected" and something like the following in the log.

19:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Adding Files...19:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    SKIPPING "" file: D:\DAZStudio\Renderosity\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\S3D-SpaceSuit-V4\Space Boots V4.cr219:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    SKIPPING "" file: D:\DAZStudio\Renderosity\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\S3D-SpaceSuit-V4\Space Gloves V4.cr219:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    SKIPPING "" file: D:\DAZStudio\Renderosity\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\S3D-SpaceSuit-V4\Space Helmet V4.cr219:56:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    SKIPPING "" file: D:\DAZStudio\Renderosity\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\S3D-SpaceSuit-V4\Space Suit V4.cr2

If it helps, I'm still using the latest 4.10 and all my DAZ (and Renderosity laugh) installs are made using DIM. I get the same errors whether I'm using DAZ metadata or that which I've created myself.

Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

Strange error I'm getting. I can't get it to process this item. I created the metadata myself, and it detects everything properly, but all the items get the same error when I try to convert them.

Check the conformer field.  It looks like it has concatenated the conformer with the scifi pilot suit and that the sci fi suit is not in the clothing column.

That's certainly what it's doing. The filename is blank and the conformer is filled in with the filename. If I set the conformer, the proper conformer gets filled in and the filename disappears, and the the script converts zero items.

I'm not sure what's wrong, but I can't get it to work on anything. If I load from the content library, I always get the above error. If I load from files with check content type disabled, none of the items convert.

09:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Adding Files...09:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:23 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:24 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:24 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:25 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:25 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time):    Adding "Follower/Wardrobe/Unknown" file: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Executing Script09:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr209:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STAHat.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STAHat.duf09:04:32 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STAHat (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr209:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPABoots.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPABoots.duf09:04:33 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPABoots (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr209:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPACorset.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPACorset.duf09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPACorset (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr209:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAJacket.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAJacket.duf09:04:36 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAJacket (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr209:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAPants.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAPants.duf09:04:38 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAPants (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr209:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPAShirt.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAShirt.duf09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPAShirt (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "clothing" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "accessories" in its path: D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr209:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Found alternate root directory "Character"09:04:40 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Converting clothing from D:\DAZStudio\DAZ\Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\B25SteamPunk\B25STPASkirt.cr2 to C:/Users/xboxl/Dropbox/3D/Content/People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Converted/B25SteamPunk/B25STPASkirt.duf09:04:41 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): B25STPASkirt (Unknown) is not a clothing item of Follower/Wardrobe,Follower/Accessory09:04:41 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time): Execution Complete.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Can I have the full log from the conversion?  I have B25SteamPunk and it is found on my system.

Huh.  As far as the conformer fields being wrong, perhaps the Data/RiverSoft Art/Data/RSSY V4 to G8F Clothing Conversion.xml is corrupted?  I would reinstall that file.  Also, could you show me the Conformers tab?

As far as the not recognizing the B25SteamPunk, are you showing me the Daz log (home->Troubleshooting->View Log File)?  I would expect more messages than that.

Ok, I compared line by line the log with my log for converting B25SteamPunk.  It looks like it is still loading the B25SteamPunk from before.  Can you CLEAR the clothing items list and click the Add Directory for the B25SteamPunk directory only and post the log and picture of clothing items tab?

• Ya'll just need to stop

edited February 2019

Ok, I have found the way to convert the clothes from 3D-Age.

Just uncheck the first option in the settings of the converter - "Check file type" or something and then "Force Convert".

Below is an iray render of Victoria 8 wearing clothes from Office Suit IV by 3D-Age.

Vicky803pic02ps01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 110K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Ya'll just need to stop

smiley

• Artini said:

Ok, I have found the way to convert the clothes from 3D-Age.

Just uncheck the first option in the settings of the converter - "Check file type" or something and then "Force Convert".

Below is an iray render of Victoria 8 wearing clothes from Office Suit IV by 3D-Age.

Looks great! 

It is "Check Content Type".  Does that fix other people's issues with 3D-Age?

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,009

I've managed some, but in e.g. Small Lovely 8, the sweater/cardigan has lost its open morphs so the cardigan can't be opened. Is that just too difficult?

edited February 2019

Unchecking option "Check Content Type" has fixed most of the problems for me.

Below is a kitbashing of clothes from different sets:

Dec Jacket and trousers from Office Suit III - all by 3D-Age

shoes from Rebirth Of Spring G3F - by powerage

French Twist hair by Goldtassel.

All of these on Olympia 8.

3D-Age is a master of the morphs on the clothes and all of the morphs, that I have tested, works, so I am very happy with the conversions.

Olympia802pic02SunnyDay.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 131K
    Post edited by Artini on

I cleared the list, added the directory, changed the conformers, and "executed from selected" with everything selected. Zero items were converted. Again, I can force the conversions at the expense of losing all my metadata.

The log is included.

Here's the metadata:

Runtime/Libraries/Character/B25SteamPunk/B25STAHat.cr2       Follower/Wardrobe/HeadwearRuntime/Libraries/Character/B25SteamPunk/B25STPABoots.cr2    Follower/Wardrobe/FootwearRuntime/Libraries/Character/B25SteamPunk/B25STPACorset.cr2   Follower/Wardrobe/Underwear/TopRuntime/Libraries/Character/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAJacket.cr2   Follower/Wardrobe/Outerwear/TopRuntime/Libraries/Character/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAPants.cr2    Follower/Wardrobe/PantRuntime/Libraries/Character/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAShirt.cr2    Follower/Wardrobe/ShirtRuntime/Libraries/Character/B25SteamPunk/B25STPASkirt.cr2    Follower/Wardrobe/Skirt
    Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

Ok, I compared line by line the log with my log for converting B25SteamPunk.  It looks like it is still loading the B25SteamPunk from before.  Can you CLEAR the clothing items list and click the Add Directory for the B25SteamPunk directory only and post the log and picture of clothing items tab?

AddDirectory.JPG
    2107 x 1740 - 232K
    ChangeConformer.JPG
    2107 x 1740 - 256K
    Execute.jpg
    450 x 142 - 17K
    txt
    txt
    log-ExecuteFromSelected.txt
  • jash147 said:

I've managed some, but in e.g. Small Lovely 8, the sweater/cardigan has lost its open morphs so the cardigan can't be opened. Is that just too difficult?

That is strange.  It shouldn't lose its morphs.

• Artini said:

Unchecking option "Check Content Type" has fixed most of the problems for me.

Below is a kitbashing of clothes from different sets:

Dec Jacket and trousers from Office Suit III - all by 3D-Age

shoes from Rebirth Of Spring G3F - by powerage

French Twist hair by Goldtassel.

All of these on Olympia 8.

3D-Age is a master of the morphs on the clothes and all of the morphs, that I have tested, works, so I am very happy with the conversions.

That's great!

• Esemwy said:

I cleared the list, added the directory, changed the conformers, and "executed from selected" with everything selected. Zero items were converted. Again, I can force the conversions at the expense of losing all my metadata.

The log is included.

Here's the metadata:

Runtime/Libraries/Character/B25SteamPunk/B25STAHat.cr2       Follower/Wardrobe/HeadwearRuntime/Libraries/Character/B25SteamPunk/B25STPABoots.cr2    Follower/Wardrobe/FootwearRuntime/Libraries/Character/B25SteamPunk/B25STPACorset.cr2   Follower/Wardrobe/Underwear/TopRuntime/Libraries/Character/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAJacket.cr2   Follower/Wardrobe/Outerwear/TopRuntime/Libraries/Character/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAPants.cr2    Follower/Wardrobe/PantRuntime/Libraries/Character/B25SteamPunk/B25STPAShirt.cr2    Follower/Wardrobe/ShirtRuntime/Libraries/Character/B25SteamPunk/B25STPASkirt.cr2    Follower/Wardrobe/Skirt
    Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

Ok, MUCH better!  It loaded the list properly.  The B25SteamPunk is one with bad metadata, so you need to have all items checked, SELECT all items, and then click Force Convert Item(s).

Which conformer is likely to work best with a shirt/cardigan that has open morphs? I think I just used bodysuit, and I don't seem to be able to unbutton. In addition, the available parameters do not stretch as far as the bottom of the shirt/cardigan, so when I adjust the waist this only affects from about the hip.

• MouserMouser Posts: 675
    edited February 2019

V4 converts pretty good, a bit of poke through on the blouse but smoothing fixed that.

The only issue I'm having is the shoes which are located to the outside of both feet.

Strange as the other converters (Genesis 1-3) the shoes worked no probs.

Anyone else getting this with the shoes?

Shoes.jpg
    694 x 751 - 200K
    Post edited by Mouser on
    Esemwy said:

The log is included.

Here's the metadata:

Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

Ok, MUCH better!  It loaded the list properly.  The B25SteamPunk is one with bad metadata, so you need to have all items checked, SELECT all items, and then click Force Convert Item(s).

I think we’re mis-communicating. I’m adding my own metadata and it’s not being recognized. I’ve tried adding conformer settings, but they won’t match. 

Update: I have now found the morphs - just not where I was expecting them for some reason. I will play around a bit more.

• Mouser said:

V4 converts pretty good, a bit of poke through on the blouse but smoothing fixed that.

The only issue I'm having is the shoes which are located to the outside of both feet.

I don't have that clothing.  On other clothing the shoes are working for me.  Is it just that item or all items?

• Esemwy said:
    Esemwy said:

The log is included.

Here's the metadata:

Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

Esemwy said:

I think we’re mis-communicating. I’m adding my own metadata and it’s not being recognized. I’ve tried adding conformer settings, but they won’t match. 

Oh.  The conformers are what is applied when the clothing is loaded.  They can be anything and don't need to relate to metadata.  The metadata that is reporting (Unknown) is the presentation type (under edit scene identification) when the item is loaded.  You would need to load clothing onton V4, make sure that is set and resave.  

• jash147 said:

Update: I have now found the morphs - just not where I was expecting them for some reason. I will play around a bit more.

Glad you found all the morphs.  Older items do not necessarily put everything where I expect them smiley

• MouserMouser Posts: 675
    Mouser said:

I don't have that clothing.  On other clothing the shoes are working for me.  Is it just that item or all items?

Tried another set & it worked okay so it must be that set.

• Mouser said:
    Mouser said:

Tried another set & it worked okay so it must be that set.

Good to know.  Thanks.

• No screenshot but Wildenlander force converted and everything looks really good until I save as a scene. After saving I try to load it and get the gray blocks instead of clothing. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the outfit, changed folder paths tried all I can think of. Any help appreciated this is a beautiful outfit. Thanks.

edited February 2019

Converted Fantasy Ranger clothes for V4 by Xurge3D and converted Fantasy Hair by 3D Universe

https://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-hair-for-genesis-3-female-s

on Charlotte 8.

Charlotte805pic03.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 205K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Samanthie said:

No screenshot but Wildenlander force converted and everything looks really good until I save as a scene. After saving I try to load it and get the gray blocks instead of clothing. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the outfit, changed folder paths tried all I can think of. Any help appreciated this is a beautiful outfit. Thanks.

It is a thing that sometimes happens with converted clothes, but I don't know why.  sad  Delete the clothes from scene after the script saves them and reload, then resave scene, does that help?

• Artini said:

Converted Fantasy Ranger clothes for V4 by Xurge3D and converted Fantasy Hair by 3D Universe

https://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-hair-for-genesis-3-female-s

on Charlotte 8.

Nice!  I feel like you are trying to sell me outfits, as there are a lot that I like! laugh

Not exactly, what I have in my mind, but rather a celebration of what you and Sickleyield have achieved with these wonderful converters.

• Artini said:

Not exactly, what I have in my mind, but rather a celebration of what you and Sickleyield have achieved with these wonderful converters.

And I really thank you for sharing.  It is just funny.  You keep picking outfits where I go "Oooo, do I have that?  Where do I buy it?  How much is it?"  laugh