XTransfer Module 1- Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Morph Converter (Commercial)

Comments

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Makes total sense.

• wintoonswintoons Posts: 371

This is fantastic! I'm so waiting for this. I've got alot of Gen 3 characters and I would love to have them available as a Gen 8 figure so I can use them with my aniblocks which are only for G8. 

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,558

Dang, I was so hoping yours would be coming out first so you could reap the benefits. Either way, I am holding out for your product. Looking forward to it!

• veenveen Posts: 132

please create also a MALE version!

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045

The product is for both male and female.

edited July 2019

Dang, I was so hoping yours would be coming out first so you could reap the benefits. Either way, I am holding out for your product. Looking forward to it!

Thanks man. We actually held off final production for some time to give singular blues a chance to get his out with all the issues he had personally. We didn't want to be the "evil guys" and just jump in that thread and announce we had one in the works. The timing was just wrong.  What we didn't see was another PA offering coming lol...We shall be the tortoise..slow and steadycheeky

Post edited by Zev0 on

No problem Zevo. I really hope this does well for you when released. I feel like going into the other thread and pointing out yours is coming as a reminder, LOL

Lol nooo don't do that. It's cool. We appreciate it though.yes

• cathan01_wwg1wgacathan01_wwg1wga Posts: 353
    edited July 2019
    Another character transfer product to look forward to. Oh boy. I do love having choices, though. And the ability to transfer gen8 to gen3 is attractive. I have more gen3 resources such as clothing converters to save on buying new wearable assets, so i would rather transfer back to 3 than up to 8. Thank you.
    Post edited by cathan01_wwg1wga on
  • donovancolbertdonovancolbert Posts: 1,421

This is a must have for me. I have had bad experiences with the other PAs converters and the fact this works on both male and female as opposed to the other one working only on female only makes this purchase a no brainer.

Thanks Zevo!!

I agree. I've been limiting G8 purchases because I have so much invested in G3 and it is the last generaton that works with Gen X2. Buying all the Cayman and Zev0 utilities *again* for another new generation was just a huge turn off. 

Zev0 ticked me off a while back with the release of Growing up for G8F then a bundle for not much more just a short time later and no discount for early purchasers of the G3 stand alone - so I've stopped buying his stuff - but releasing this and having it work with both G8F and G8M from the start will get my wallet open again for sure. Glad to see this product coming. 1st time I've really been excited about the possibilities of Genesis 8 in a while. 

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,022
    Zev0 said:

The product is for both male and female.

I can't wait for your product! I was also hoping SB got his out, which I used a lot and helped Beta test, but I'm sure this will decrease the pressure he was under. Nevertheless, I'm waiting for yours and truly appreciate getting the female and male version in one product :). 

Crossing my fingers that the sales do well enough to push you to consider a cross-gender version!

• Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

Personally, I'm waiting for Zev's since it will convert JCM's automagically.

• I'm all for having options, and I don't see why I couldn't own both... eventually. I mean, we've got plenty of sameface-looking pretty white girl PA characters in the store, I don't see why there can't be multiple transfer-between-generations choices. *shrug*

My question is this, though: Is this going to be split into gendered versions like RiverSoft's is, or nah?

Finlaena said:

I'm all for having options, and I don't see why I couldn't own both... eventually. I mean, we've got plenty of sameface-looking pretty white girl PA characters in the store, I don't see why there can't be multiple transfer-between-generations choices. *shrug*

My question is this, though: Is this going to be split into gendered versions like RiverSoft's is, or nah?

No, it's for both male and female which is a selling point for me.

• PsychoNautPsychoNaut Posts: 61

This is fantastic!

TAKE MY MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!  :)

• MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,610
    xyer0 said:
    gerster said:
    Zev0 said:

No..Only way that is possible is if the HD tools are distributed which is not allowed. If we find a way around it we will do it.

A shame DAZ does not create a limited version of the tools that can be called by the script API that only allow for transfer of existing HD morphs and not creating whole new HD morphs.  This would allow DAZ to continue to maintain their monopoly while allowing users to move their favorite HD characters to the newest generation.

+1

+2

+97

xyer0 said:
    gerster said:
    Zev0 said:

No..Only way that is possible is if the HD tools are distributed which is not allowed. If we find a way around it we will do it.

A shame DAZ does not create a limited version of the tools that can be called by the script API that only allow for transfer of existing HD morphs and not creating whole new HD morphs.  This would allow DAZ to continue to maintain their monopoly while allowing users to move their favorite HD characters to the newest generation.

+1

+2

+97

+100, LOL

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

I’m pretty sure many will buy both products. I for one plan to. The more options one has the better. 

I’m pretty sure many will buy both products. I for one plan to. The more options one has the better. 

I hope you are right, but I am not so optimistic

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,261

That's my intention as I've found that sometimes one product may have problems with a particular asset whereas the other product doesn't

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

I hope you are right, but I am not so optimistic

I have seen several others say so, but of course there are never guarantees.  Crossing my fingers as I love the products of both PAs :)

• eaea Posts: 48

I will buy both too.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760

I already have the Riversoft product and I also have the original Singular Blues script... but I'm still buying X-transfer on day one as, with Zev0, I expect that it will be the most powerful and versatile of the three. 

• DaikatanaDaikatana Posts: 828
    edited August 2019

I have lots of products from both Riversoft and ZevO and I use them all often.  This will be no different.

Post edited by Daikatana on
  • plasma_ringplasma_ring Posts: 1,020

I'm buying both of them. The RS converter works really well for quick transfer of specific characters, but it doesn't do individual morphs in the same way that this looks like it will. Between these two products and the RSSY clothing/hair converters, there's now a pretty decent incentive for people who wanted to jump to G8 but had invested heavily in G3 to do so. 

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 663

I can't seem to get this to work,  It just throws up an error. Plus a detailed user guide would be useful

Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 12.04.06.png
    452 x 163 - 21K
    edited August 2019
    Platnumk said:

I can't seem to get this to work,  It just throws up an error. Plus a detailed user guide would be useful

Please ignore my post,  got it sorted

Post edited by Platnumk on
  • So, am I to assume that this will be released within the next week?

So, am I to assume that this will be released within the next week?

Hopefully, I check the store daily so I can buy it and promote it, LOL

Can someone give me a step by step guide on how to use this as I still get an error