XTransfer Module 1- Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Morph Converter (Commercial)

Comments

• Any news about a potential release date?

• Thank you for taking whatever time you need, to get this done right the first time.

I, too, am eager to see it. Yet I prefer to be "patiently impatient" for awhile - because that's better than needing to wrestle bugs myself, and then wait longer for them to be fixed. wink

Hope you have a highly productive, DAZ-tastic day! smiley

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045

Sorry been busy. Scheduled for this month. Cannot specify on date.

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,921
    Zev0 said:

Thanks for the info, too bad we can't pre-order PA products!wink

• Great news!  Been waiting for this one

Zev0 said:

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Zev0 said:

If you have credit, you kinda have.

Great news Zev0; I've been eagerly awaiting this.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677
    nicstt said:
    Zev0 said:

If you have credit, you kinda have.

Great news Zev0; I've been eagerly awaiting this.

If you're referring to store credit, I've found that Daz often manages to fling an outrageous deal on some of my wishlisted items which gobbles up credit set aside for upcoming releases.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    Zev0 said:

What androgynous are you talking about on G3? Only one I can think of is from Shape Shift, and that is also on the g8 version. Unless there is another androgynous thing you talking about? Also Cross Gender Morph transfer is only a consideration after we get the G8 to G3 module out.

I really just want to port the hundreds of simple morphs I have for the male figure to the female figure from G8M to G8F in the future. I look forward to this product but this is more of a suggestion for a future product. :)

Some Promos.

Popup_08.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 862K
    Popup_09.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 787K
    Popup_10.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 715K
    Popup_11.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 788K
  • Zev0 said:

Some Promos.

Will you stop teasing us, please?  LOL, just kidding.

When this comes out, I'm throwing my money at it with the quickness!

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

Hi Zev0 .. this looks amazing I am impatiently waiting for it's release.  Have you done any transfers from V4 to G3 and then to G8?  Wondering how they would transfer over.

edited November 2019

It will transfer over just fine. All depends on how well V4 morph looks and works on G3 (based on whatever method you used to get her there). The Xtransfer script will transfer that result 1 to 1 accurately onto G8.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,038

any news about cross-gender?

That will be reviewed after the G8 to G3 version is complete...It is a very niche request so we will decide at the time how much work is involved vs viability.

• Zev0 said:

That will be reviewed after the G8 to G3 version is complete...It is a very niche request so we will decide at the time how much work is involved vs viability.

I really want cross gender conversions since there are some morphs that are gender exclusive that I want on the opposite gender 

• Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

I also am looking forward to a cross gender conversion.

Zev0 said:

It will transfer over just fine. All depends on how well V4 morph looks and works on G3 (based on whatever method you used to get her there). The Xtransfer script will transfer that result 1 to 1 accurately onto G8.

Thats great!  I use GenX2 to transfer morphs to Gen 3 .  Looking forward to the release!

• Likewise, I really would like to have a cross-gender option to get consistent morphs across males and females (it would be especially useful when using cartoon morphs like the Multi-Man for Genesis 3 Male), so you can count on another sale if you ever decide to go along with it.

edited November 2019

Promo video if you want to see how it works.

https://vimeo.com/373512974

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

The fact that it can transfer such extreme morphs so perfectly without any distortions makes this an insta-buy for sure! Awesome work, Zev0 and DiscoBob! 

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,757
    Zev0 said:

Wow.  Just wow.  I can't wait for this to finally hit the store. 

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Zev0 said:

Such a tease!

I think it's going to available soon.....  laugh

• Yep!  Getting this on day one!

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,757
    Kharma said:

But not today... sigh...

Cybersox said:
    Kharma said:

But not today... sigh...

hoping this week!  fingers crossed!!  I've been holding out through the sales on purchasing the other one in favor of waiting for this one.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

Elegant.

I would have considered cross-gender to be niche as well, until I thought about mixing a bit of male heads into females (or vice versa) for variety, and that can also help add some variety to the males since there are so few of them.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,305
    edited November 2019
    xyer0 said:

Elegant.

I would have considered cross-gender to be niche as well, until I thought about mixing a bit of male heads into females (or vice versa) for variety, and that can also help add some variety to the males since there are so few of them.

I would have thought cross gender was less niche than going backwards (ie Genesis 8 to 3), but I can only guess what would be the best seller. All I can say is I will buy the Genesis 3 to 8 product and a cross gender one, but I will not bother with Genesis 8 to 3, as I tend to only use Genesis 8 now. I guess the one advantage of 8 to 3, in absence of Cross Gender, is we can at least go from G8M to G8F (or vice versa), via Genesis 3 and GenX, but that would be a tedious 3 step conversion.

Post edited by Havos on
  • Havos said:

I would have thought cross gender was less niche than going backwards (ie Genesis 8 to 3), but I can only guess what would be the best seller. All I can say is I will buy the Genesis 3 to 8 product and a cross gender one, but I will not bother with Genesis 8 to 3, as I tend to only use Genesis 8 now. I guess the one advantage of 8 to 3, in absence of Cross Gender, is we can at least go from G8M to G8F (or vice versa), via Genesis 3 and GenX, but that would be a tedious 3 step conversion.

I felt the same way when gen2 first came out, I thought why would I go back?  Then Gen3 came out and they had really cool characters, but I had a lot of outfits for Gen2.  I now like the backwards capability.

• DripDrip Posts: 1,129

I definitely see some use for conversions in either direction, since either figure may still have some geografting options the other doesn't.