XTransfer Module 1- Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Morph Converter (Commercial)

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,044

Hi. Thought that question was answered already?

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,090
    evacyn said:
    inquire said:
    Zev0 said:
    xyer0 said:

Thanks, Zev0. Does "favourited" mean "selected," or does it refer to: The clicking of the heart icon on a parameter?

Yes the heart icon. And If you want to favourite multiple morphs all at once, just go into edit mode, then hold shift and click on selection, right click and favourite selection. We didn't want the morph selection to be within a script. We found selecting morphs natively on the figure a better approach, since most users are used to finding morphs that way on their figures.

I don't see heart icons. How do you make a heart icon appear? Can anyone post a screen shot of where the heart icons are?

You can find them on the Parameters, right beside the morph name:

Ah, OK, thanks. I found them. And they are also there in the Shaping Tab, right? So I could fav from there, too, if I wanted to choose morphs to X Transfer: correct?

edited August 2019

Yep. Doesn't really matter what tab, as long as you seletc them You could choose either Parameters or Shaping.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Soooooo...when is this going to be released?  :)

I know I speak for most by saying I'm excited that something like this is coming and with Riversoft utilities, they're going to be the 1-2 punch we all need for reusing content.

Thanks for all your hard work as well.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Hopefully soon.

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,260
    nicstt said:

Hopefully soon.

AAAGGGGHHHHH you used the dreaded S-word

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,754
    nicstt said:

Hopefully soon.

It doesn't count unless Zev, DAZ or Bob says it.  I hope. indecision

nicstt said:

Hopefully soon.

I forgot about Daz ****, but hopefully my useage wont count.

• DripDrip Posts: 1,128

While I have Riversofts' awesome solution as well, I'm looking forward to your XTransfer tool, and have some storecredit with your name on it for that purpose. :D

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

Any progress report? I am looking forward to this product, as many are. :)

• Elli bounces into the thread, looks around and add her request for a progress report!

• This is worse than counting the sleeps until Christmas, but you don't know when Christmas is. Hopefully it's like they say in festive television commericals, and it's just around the corner. 

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,754
    empty said:

This is worse than counting the sleeps until Christmas, but you don't know when Christmas is. Hopefully it's like they say in festive television commericals, and it's just around the corner. 

At my age, Christmas always comes too soon.  New Zev products never come soon enough.  

Hi guys. We are still testing the product trying to cover all scenarios users might try. We are against releasing something knowing it will need to be updated later, so we prefer to release something as final as possible. Also when something is a resource it has to be tested in a stricter fashion because if a seller uses this in that regard and there is an issue, blame falls on us if their product is rejected. We nearly there.....I will keep you guys updated. Our approach is kind of ambitious, so we want to pull it off without any issues. Thank you all for your patience. Trust me, I would love to get this to market yesterday already lol, but I wouldn't feel comfortable doing so at this stage.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for the update and for making sure the product is sound before distribution. Your efforts are VERY much appreciated! :)

• Thanks for the update Zev!!

• Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

Thanks for being such a consumate professional, Zev. This is why we love your products!

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Take the time and do it right. We would all like it as soon as possible but understand that it is better to be right than quick.

Thanks Zev0, I have no issues waiting until yours is ready; in the mean time, I can manually convert those I require now.

• With respect to riversoft's solution, this supports JCMs which makes this an insta-buy from me! Also can't wait to use this along with Zev0's Shape Rigger plus!

edited September 2019

Hi. There will be no need for Shape Rigger. It preserves morph rigging after transfer, so Shape Rigger won't be needed.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Zev0 said:

Hi. There will be no need for Shape Rigger. It preserves morph rigging after transfer, so Shape Rigger won't be needed.

Wow, alrighty then, that's quite brilliant then, I cannot wait!

Good evening, Zev0.

I hope you are doing well. :)

Is there any news or progress reports available?

We await this product with anticipation but patience.

RKane_1

Agreed, there are a number I fancy transferring and want to get the helper morphs too, but can wait, not patiently, but...

• nicstt said:

Agreed, there are a number I fancy transferring and want to get the helper morphs too, but can wait, not patiently, but...

I have a ton of custom ZBrushed morphs done on my V5>V6>V7 which I transfered via Genx2 that I want to transfer over to V8 and not done so, due to most methods not supporting JCMs!

edited September 2019

cool

Capture.jpg
    1898 x 958 - 803K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited September 2019

Awesome ...  its getting closer!!!

Question ... once you have transfered morphs over to G8 from G3 can you delete the G3 figure, and any other morphs you have transfered up from V4 through to G8 using GenX and now Xtransfer?  I am sure if I transfer all my older character morphs etc to G8 I will run out of disk space

Post edited by Kharma on
  • I have a question too, will the G8 version show up in smart content?

Kharma said:

Awesome ...  its getting closer!!!

Question ... once you have transfered morphs over to G8 from G3 can you delete the G3 figure, and any other morphs you have transfered up from V4 through to G8 using GenX and now Xtransfer?  I am sure if I transfer all my older character morphs etc to G8 I will run out of disk space

Yes, once converted to G8, it no longer requires anythig from Genesis 3, So you can remove what you want.

I have a question too, will the G8 version show up in smart content?

It should. But we have not tested that aspect yet. We still busy on speed optimization and for some reason the script hangs randomly.. So once those bugs are addressed we will focus on smart content and final structure. Right now we finished testing the main aspect which was getting all selected morphs over accurately and all sub morphs linked during transfer so the figure morphs would work as originally intended.