My phone will not charge complaint thread

Comments

• i resisted another sale... i'm awesome

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

thanks.

rewarded myself with a warmed brownie from starbucks.

• well... did you bring enough for everyone?

(though this thread seems to have fizzled out...)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I doubt it very much.   This thread is something like  13 or 14 years old and hasn't been killed off yet.  It has it's ups and downs,  but it does keep going.

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,904

We can't even kill off the Tread-Killer thread!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930
    edited August 2019

luckily, they are all out of my price range since i am over budget on my dazzing.

also luckily, i can't find a futa attachment that i like.

also also... a futa attachment would require another attachment and the combined pricepoints would put me in a precarious position of having to explain why i've spend so much money.

the explaining is clearly the deciding factor.

sad being a good waifu is hard...

...hmm, the Federal Unemployment Tax Act?  Don't see how that applies to clothing but I guess that maids have to pay that as well.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    Chohole said:

I doubt it very much.   This thread is something like  13 or 14 years old and hasn't been killed off yet.  It has it's ups and downs,  but it does keep going.

...and going, and going, and going..,

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,440

Complaint:  Harumph, if God had meant people to walk he would have given them feet that didn't complain.frown

...yes

...along with ankles, knees, and hips.

edited August 2019

Non-complaint:  I just realized that I can still have a decent meal mini-adventure without a car or expensive transport.  There is actually a restaurant in this town (on Friday and Saturday nights) and it's walkable (hey there's only six blocks in this town so everything's "walkable".  I haven't frequented the local restaurant because it's co-resident with the local bar and there's no wall between the bar patrons and the restaurant and the loud, drunk, simian, bellowing & screeching chatter drives me up the wall.   But this might have to be the price to pay to have a mini- or perhaps micro-adventure once in a while.indecision

Complaint:  I realized this restaurant possibility while sitting here at my computer desk chewing tough breading on tastless fish surrounded by sludgy macaroni & cheese in a microwaved cheap TV dinner.frown  Well, perhaps tomorrow night.indecision

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • complaint: unexpected expenses really cramped my shopping plans. dear universe, i've not had an income in months. ease up, love gina. crying

non-complaint: my model doesn't seem to mind that i have her half submerged in really crappy looking water. i probably need to review the do it yourself water guides again. i need some surface disturbances.

complaint: i'm hungry.

non-complaint: i think my food is ready.

• i was not serious about this thread fizzling out. i'm just an evil wench.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

I last ate a hotdog in 1980 or thereaboutfrown. Now I only eat food for thoughtsindecision

edited August 2019

Non-complaint:  My new mouse has arrived.  Yay!  Same brand/model, but different color (blue instead of black).  I'd been temporarily using my laptop mouse (Microsoft wireless 3500) and it cramped my hand and the middle button was programmed differently and every time I instinctively pressed it strange things happened on my screen.  Yeah, yeah, I could have reprogrammed it but I'd have had to find the dialog and re-learn the process.  Old dogs... new tricks, you know.frown  But thanks to Amazon Prime I had my new mouse in 2-days.  Happy, happy, joy, joy! smiley

Complaint:  Despite having it sent to my street adress, it was delivered via US post so it went to the local post office instead of via UPS or FedEx or whatever.  Which meant that I had to walk to the post office to pick it up via my postoffice box.  I swear this walking business is either going to cure me or kill me.frown

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

Was so embarassing i fidnt figure out diy on my own. 

Dead pool cooking chimichangas again. 

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,904

I last ate a hotdog in 1980 or thereaboutfrown. Now I only eat food for thoughtsindecision

You must be skinny. frown

• either my friend doesn't remember what i look like or she needs classes. she confused one of my renders for a selfie...

TigerAnne said:

Oh yes, very skinny...and I think too much. That's a complaint, btwcool

Complaint: Cannot find the Botanical Space Lab, discussed in the thread Richard kindly closed...would have been nice to see what we were going on aboutlaugh

Non-complaint: I have no non-complaints at the moment.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975
    edited August 2019

Complaint: Windows did a update and OMG!! Totally FUBARed my set up switched my browser to IE removed DAZStudio and Hexagon all the shortcuts I had on my desk topand all of my personal customizations ...... took almost 2 hours to restore from backup  .......why do they do that?

Now I have  a headache

On the plus side I  was able to get everything back

Post edited by carrie58 on

...that is why I have been staying with "7 Pro.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,172
    carrie58 said:

Complaint: Windows did a update and OMG!! Totally FUBARed my set up switched my browser to IE removed DAZStudio and Hexagon all the shortcuts I had on my desk topand all of my personal customizations ...... took almost 2 hours to restore from backup  .......why do they do that?

Now I have  a headache

Update didn't do that to me at all!  I don't understand it.  I don't have many of the issues that I see people complain about.

Dana

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364
    DanaTA said:
    carrie58 said:

Now I have  a headache

Update didn't do that to me at all!  I don't understand it.  I don't have many of the issues that I see people complain about.

Dana

No nor do I.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Complaint: Cannot find the Botanical Space Lab, discussed in the thread Richard kindly closed...would have been nice to see what we were going on aboutlaugh

https://www.daz3d.com/botanical-space-lab

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104

either my friend doesn't remember what i look like or she needs classes. she confused one of my renders for a selfie...

What type of classes? wink

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,872

TigerAnne said:

Oh yes, very skinny...and I think too much. That's a complaint, btwcool

They say that the brain is the organ that comsumes most energy when used.  I think too much too and I'm also skinny so that makes sense.

Maybe we got a new weight loss scheme here: THIN(K).

Porthosbsaid yhe world lokks rosier thrru the bottom of a glass. 

I always firget the name of the third. Porthos , aramis

Dartanian

but i always remember. Yippee yappee and yahooey

• Mystarra said:

Porthosbsaid yhe world lokks rosier thrru the bottom of a glass. 

I always firget the name of the third. Porthos , aramis

Dartanian

but i always remember. Yippee yappee and yahooey

Porthos, Athos, and Aramis were the original three, then Dartagnon came in as a fourth

scorpio said:
    DanaTA said:
    carrie58 said:

Now I have  a headache

Dana

No nor do I.

Directed malicious intent! surprise  One is not paranoid if they really are coming after you.devil

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104

I try that but then my tummy says that I need real food or it will annoy me until I eat something.

This discussion has been closed.