My phone will not charge complaint thread

Comments

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,440
    edited August 2019

Music to DAZ by:  Start your Christmas scenes in August. indecision https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMA7hVfbvLU

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,904
    scorpio said:
    DanaTA said:
    carrie58 said:

Complaint: Windows did a update and OMG!! Totally FUBARed my set up switched my browser to IE removed DAZStudio and Hexagon all the shortcuts I had on my desk topand all of my personal customizations ...... took almost 2 hours to restore from backup  .......why do they do that?

Now I have  a headache

On the plus side I  was able to get everything back

Update didn't do that to me at all!  I don't understand it.  I don't have many of the issues that I see people complain about.

Dana

No nor do I.

My desktop was fine after the Windows update, but the laptop got cleaned out. They both had the same version of Windows previous to the update, AFAIK. surprise Maybe the way your admin account is set up has something to say for whether the update messes stuff up or not.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    Mystarra said:

Porthosbsaid yhe world lokks rosier thrru the bottom of a glass. 

I always firget the name of the third. Porthos , aramis

Dartanian

but i always remember. Yippee yappee and yahooey

Porthos, Athos, and Aramis were the original three, then Dartagnon came in as a fourth

athos  that the one!  the one with the big feathered floppy hat

they doo know how to have a nice picnic lunch under fire

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975
    scorpio said:
    DanaTA said:
    carrie58 said:

Complaint: Windows did a update and OMG!! Totally FUBARed my set up switched my browser to IE removed DAZStudio and Hexagon all the shortcuts I had on my desk topand all of my personal customizations ...... took almost 2 hours to restore from backup  .......why do they do that?

Now I have  a headache

On the plus side I  was able to get everything back

Update didn't do that to me at all!  I don't understand it.  I don't have many of the issues that I see people complain about.

Dana

No nor do I.

Directed malicious intent! surprise  One is not paranoid if they really are coming after you.devil

I have never had that happen before and hope it doesn't happen again ,still have the stress headache ,paused the updates till the end of Sept. ............

"why fo we always attack up hill

tigers have a language

big putty tatt

• either my friend doesn't remember what i look like or she needs classes. she confused one of my renders for a selfie...

What type of classes? wink

maybe i need typing classes. is it possible for women to have dyslexia?

• complaint: i want to shop. i want to shop bad. i need assets for stories i want to illustrate. i want i want i want... but but but...

i must strain these urges... cryingcryingcrying

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2019

either my friend doesn't remember what i look like or she needs classes. she confused one of my renders for a selfie...

Yes of course it is,  Dyslexia is not gender specific  although it is commonly thought that more males do tend to be diagnosed as dyslexic this is not actually true.   What is true is that Schools are still not very good at diagnosing dyslexia.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,440
    Mystarra said:

"why fo we always attack up hill

Hmmm..., Must have been an ancestor of mine.  Meet Monsieur Mouffete -- Griffon en Cuir

LG_MonsieurMoufette.jpg
    223 x 299 - 21K

holy moli

crying eyes out.  eye balls 2 puddles on keyboard.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930
    Mystarra said:

tigers have a language

big putty tatt

....but I thought tiggers communicated by bouncing and going "wooo-hooo-hooo-hooo".

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    Chohole said:

either my friend doesn't remember what i look like or she needs classes. she confused one of my renders for a selfie...

Yes of course it is,  Dyslexia is not gender specific  although it is commonly thought that more males do tend to be diagnosed as dyslexic this is not actually true.   What is true is that Schools are still not very good at diagnosing dyslexia.

I think I have mild dyslexia.  I can read but not able to spell that great.

mann if i neverr see another daz ad on utoob  

i keep clickin the dislike ad button but it keeps on coming

kyoto kid said:
    Mystarra said:

tigers have a language

big putty tatt

....but I thought tiggers communicated by bouncing and going "wooo-hooo-hooo-hooo".

t  i  double grr rrr

• Directed malicious intent! surprise  One is not paranoid if they really are coming after you.devil

I've got news for you.  They really ARE coming after you...

TigerAnne said:

My desktop was fine after the Windows update, but the laptop got cleaned out. They both had the same version of Windows previous to the update, AFAIK. surprise Maybe the way your admin account is set up has something to say for whether the update messes stuff up or not.

...which is why your religiously-scheduled backups probably saved the day, yes?

Yes?

Yes?

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    Taoz said:

TigerAnne said:

I last ate a hotdog in 1980 or thereaboutfrown. Now I only eat food for thoughtsindecision

You must be skinny. frown

Oh yes, very skinny...and I think too much. That's a complaint, btwcool

They say that the brain is the organ that comsumes most energy when used.  I think too much too and I'm also skinny so that makes sense.

Maybe we got a new weight loss scheme here: THIN(K).

Let's sell the idea and split the profit 60-50, what do you say?

tee hee

• 4 hours in I realized what the issue was with my render.

There was much loud useage of creative words to describe my inner most feelings of the moment punctuated by me throwing something across the room. I don't know what I grabbed and threw and I'm not sure where it ended up but I really think this is a sign that maybe I should actually get up in the morning and binge on krispy kremes until I puke.

It seems quite logical at the moment.

R334ac.png
    1683 x 1542 - 5M

LUTS

Chohole said:

I think I have mild dyslexia.  I can read but not able to spell that great.

...been like that all my life.

• I f*%&$%@ HATE geckos.

..you likely are not be insured by Geico then.

• no.

• chaynawolfsmoonchaynawolfsmoon Posts: 675
    edited August 2019

resist resist resist. not spending is hard.

i don't have any genesis 3 males to convert to genesis 8. nor do i have any assets for either. but... why do i want to buy the converter?

kookoo

ALSO... I didn't save my render. 10 hours ... gone... kill me... 

Post edited by chaynawolfsmoon on

playing with carrara dof and lens flare   fun fun fun til daddy took tbird away

been sittin all morning.  should go for walk and stretch legs.  cept cawffee still hott

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,872
    Taoz said:

TigerAnne said:

I last ate a hotdog in 1980 or thereaboutfrown. Now I only eat food for thoughtsindecision

You must be skinny. frown

Oh yes, very skinny...and I think too much. That's a complaint, btwcool

They say that the brain is the organ that comsumes most energy when used.  I think too much too and I'm also skinny so that makes sense.

Maybe we got a new weight loss scheme here: THIN(K).

Let's sell the idea and split the profit 60-50, what do you say?

How about 100-100?  Then we both get everything.

• my attempts to fit male clothing onto female models has failed. i guess it is for the best. i can't find any male models i like and i'm too broke to start collecting assets for them. 

i'll have to just use my androgynous morph and try to pretend the clothes i have look masculine enough... yup...

odd question: do male models have hairy legs and arms?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104

I was going to search something in YouTube to watch but I forgot the dude's name.

This discussion has been closed.