My phone will not charge complaint thread

Comments

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,904
    edited August 2019

...which is why your religiously-scheduled backups probably saved the day, yes?

Yes?

Yes?

It wiped the old laptop I don't use for anything, other than watching Youtube influencers open collectibles, and hunting for non-copyrightly uploaded episodes of TV-shows. But yeah, everything's on backup, and nothing was lost.

Post edited by WinterMoon on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

my attempts to fit male clothing onto female models has failed. i guess it is for the best. i can't find any male models i like and i'm too broke to start collecting assets for them. 

i'll have to just use my androgynous morph and try to pretend the clothes i have look masculine enough... yup...

odd question: do male models have hairy legs and arms?

they do.

they wax their eyebrows into shape.

at a proj all morning.  trying to make real looking carrara fur for am jaguar.

i'm up to a hair count of a 1,000,000

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104

I just noticed one of my products is not downloading right.  It was a discontinued item so not sure if it is able to get fixed.

I just noticed one of my products is not downloading right.  It was a discontinued item so not sure if it is able to get fixed.

You've still paid for it. I would file a ticket if I were you.

• chaynawolfsmoonchaynawolfsmoon Posts: 675
    edited August 2019
    Mystarra said:

my attempts to fit male clothing onto female models has failed. i guess it is for the best. i can't find any male models i like and i'm too broke to start collecting assets for them. 

i'll have to just use my androgynous morph and try to pretend the clothes i have look masculine enough... yup...

they do.

this seems like fairly normal maintenance. i mean, some thread, some pluck... err... wait, or do guys not manage their eyebrows like normal people?

i've not lived with a guy in quite a while.

also... i've gone through the store so many times trying to find a dude to buy but the female models, clothes, hair, sets, and other things all distract me.

also also... i kind of wanted to log onto eso or gw2 this weekend but i've been rendering stuff.

also also also... i meant to write this weekend as well but i've gotten distracted by being aggitated.

also also also also... i should have applied for more jobs this weekend but again... aggitated.

Post edited by chaynawolfsmoon on
    Mystarra said:

they do.

this seems like fairly normal maintenance. i mean, some thread, some pluck... err... wait, or do guys not manage their eyebrows like normal people?

also... i've gone through the store so many times trying to find a dude to buy but the female models, clothes, hair, sets, and other things all distract me.

attention deficite  i knows all about it girl smiley

ever try techno kitty on david 5?   

• chaynawolfsmoonchaynawolfsmoon Posts: 675
    edited August 2019
    Mystarra said:
    Mystarra said:

they do.

attention deficite  i knows all about it girl smiley

ever try techno kitty on david 5?   

surprise <<< this is my confused face. i use my confused face as an alternative to my RBF. my confused face represents confusion... and sometimes constipation. at this point in time i am declaring a state of confusion. which has probably cascaded to cause additional states of confusion because who writes a long winded response when a simple "oh, i don't think i know what that is" would suffice? 

frown

Post edited by chaynawolfsmoon on

complaint  are there no actual pictures of saturn's rings?  we were pretty close a few weeks ago.  

all ise finding are artists renditions of the rings.

i don't want to base my artist rendition of rings based on someone else's artist rendition.

want the chimichanga!

i put apples outside for the bunnies.  tee hee has big bite chunks missing.  they quiet wabbits don't hear them snacking.

Mystarra said:

at a proj all morning.  trying to make real looking carrara fur for am jaguar.

i'm up to a hair count of a 1,000,000

AM makes good stuff

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    Mystarra said:

they do.

I'm not normal, I've never touched my eyebrowssurprise

Taoz said:
    Taoz said:

TigerAnne said:

I last ate a hotdog in 1980 or thereaboutfrown. Now I only eat food for thoughtsindecision

You must be skinny. frown

Oh yes, very skinny...and I think too much. That's a complaint, btwcool

They say that the brain is the organ that comsumes most energy when used.  I think too much too and I'm also skinny so that makes sense.

Maybe we got a new weight loss scheme here: THIN(K).

Let's sell the idea and split the profit 60-50, what do you say?

How about 100-100?  Then we both get everything.

Shake hands?laugh

• Mystarra said:

they do.

I'm not normal, I've never touched my eyebrowssurprise

how bohemian of you...

think i doing too much in one day.  spent all morning on carrara fur.
    now i trying to learn the carrara fluidos.

afraid i might lose the saturn rings inspiration if i stop now.

and i've had a clear vision of the roof of my fantasy tavern.  khajiit influenced.  doh no wanna lose the vision 

• Mystarra said:

think i doing too much in one day.  spent all morning on carrara fur.
    now i trying to learn the carrara fluidos.

afraid i might lose the saturn rings inspiration if i stop now.

and i've had a clear vision of the roof of my fantasy tavern.  khajiit influenced.  doh no wanna lose the vision 

the last time i was on fur (faux fur) the photographer said: "you're ok taking your top off right?"

khajiit are the lizards right? i can't never remember. i can remember iksar and kerran from EQ but not the races in ESO.

EQ as in ElfQuest?

• TigerAnne said:

EQ as in ElfQuest?

Everquest

so, crates

oh deer, can tell i been in the carrara forum all day.  hopes i didn't kill all those threads.

• well now i'm going be doing bill and ted impressions all night... isn't it about time they did a gender flipped version?  (I'm joking.)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    TigerAnne said:

You've still paid for it. I would file a ticket if I were you.

True I did pay for it.  I probably should file a ticket then.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,670

i had to use old single core computer to check something.  I forgot how slow it was.  I'm tempted to install the 32 bit version of Bryce 3D on it to see how slow the rendering time will be..

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930
    edited August 2019
    TigerAnne said:

EQ as in ElfQuest?

...I have all the original B&W comics (#1 signed)as well as the four limited edition colour collected signed collections in the slipcases.  Loved this when I first saw it.  Ended up becoming one of the most popular titles of the day, even rocking the "house of ideas" Marvel, who tried to put out their own version of a similar styled fantasy story (which flopped miserably) after they tuinred the Pinis down.

Love it when the little guys win.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,872
    Taoz said:
    Taoz said:

TigerAnne said:

I last ate a hotdog in 1980 or thereaboutfrown. Now I only eat food for thoughtsindecision

They say that the brain is the organ that comsumes most energy when used.  I think too much too and I'm also skinny so that makes sense.

Shake hands?laugh

My hands are already shaking when I think of all the money we're going to make! devil

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,440

i had to use old single core computer to check something.  I forgot how slow it was.  I'm tempted to install the 32 bit version of Bryce 3D on it to see how slow the rendering time will be..

Yeah, my laptop is single core.  Yawn time.frown

Taoz said:
    Taoz said:
    Taoz said:

TigerAnne said:

Shake hands?laugh

My hands are already shaking when I think of all the money we're going to make! devil

Hysterical emoticon....................Dream emoticon

well now i'm going be doing bill and ted impressions all night... isn't it about time they did a gender flipped version?  (I'm joking.)

Billie and Tess, starring Millie Bobbie Brown and the red-haired girl she's in Stranger Things with. They fight the Patriarchy...

• Mystarra said:

complaint  are there no actual pictures of saturn's rings?  we were pretty close a few weeks ago.  

i don't want to base my artist rendition of rings based on someone else's artist rendition.

want the chimichanga!

i put apples outside for the bunnies.  tee hee has big bite chunks missing.  they quiet wabbits don't hear them snacking.

This one any good, its from Cassini I kida borrowed the pic from the NASA website. blush

Now going back there to carry on exploring the rest of the solar system. cool

426_rings_diagram_nolables.jpg
    1800 x 1012 - 154K
  • in a rare

TigerAnne said:

well now i'm going be doing bill and ted impressions all night... isn't it about time they did a gender flipped version?  (I'm joking.)

Billie and Tess, starring Millie Bobbie Brown and the red-haired girl she's in Stranger Things with. They fight the Patriarchy...

I'm in!

• Scruffy P said:
    Mystarra said:

want the chimichanga!

This one any good, its from Cassini I kida borrowed the pic from the NASA website. blush

Now going back there to carry on exploring the rest of the solar system. cool

ever notice that the solar system is mostly empty? the really ought to add more attractions. devil

This discussion has been closed.