My phone will not charge complaint thread

Comments

• Scruffy P said:
    Mystarra said:

complaint  are there no actual pictures of saturn's rings?  we were pretty close a few weeks ago.  

all ise finding are artists renditions of the rings.

i don't want to base my artist rendition of rings based on someone else's artist rendition.

want the chimichanga!

i put apples outside for the bunnies.  tee hee has big bite chunks missing.  they quiet wabbits don't hear them snacking.

This one any good, its from Cassini I kida borrowed the pic from the NASA website. blush

Now going back there to carry on exploring the rest of the solar system. cool

ever notice that the solar system is mostly empty? the really ought to add more attractions. devil

Sooo....the solar system is just like my head then.....laugh

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,440

The NASA Cassini spacecraft site has hundreds and hundreds of photos.  Some of the earliest ones might be the more spectacular.  But more recent ones might show more detail of various features.  Lots of pictures of the numerous moons too. https://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/mission/Cassini

edited August 2019
    Scruffy P said:
    Mystarra said:

complaint  are there no actual pictures of saturn's rings?  we were pretty close a few weeks ago.  

i don't want to base my artist rendition of rings based on someone else's artist rendition.

want the chimichanga!

i put apples outside for the bunnies.  tee hee has big bite chunks missing.  they quiet wabbits don't hear them snacking.

This one any good, its from Cassini I kida borrowed the pic from the NASA website. blush

ever notice that the solar system is mostly empty? the really ought to add more attractions. devil

Mr. Pedantic here:  The universe is not empty.  We just can't see what it's full of.  And it doesn't need any more attractions.  EVERYTHING is attracting* everything else.cheeky  (Except for those pesky photons and any other possible massless particles.)devil

Seriously though, once one understands that matter is only the temporary blips & kinks in the various Fields which permeate the entirety of spacetime, all manner of illusions about the nature of reality begin to melt away and enlightening possibilities glimmer at the edge of consciousness.indecision 

Although, I've sometimes been told what I'm full of. frown

* NoteRepulsion is just negative Attraction.

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    Scruffy P said:
    Mystarra said:

want the chimichanga!

needs more cotton candy.  unless that what nebulaes are made of smiley

starting to think i been cheated by life ...

is this supposed to be the way it should'a been ?

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,872
    edited August 2019
    Scruffy P said:
    Mystarra said:

want the chimichanga!

They're working on it. So far there is over 4850 sattelites orbiting the Earth and they're adding new ones all the time.

And then there's this:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=northern+light&t=h_&ia=images&iax=images

Just wonder what all those cannabis plants are doing there, do you need them to see these lights?

Post edited by Taoz on
  • Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    edited August 2019
    Scruffy P said:
    Mystarra said:

want the chimichanga!

Mr. Pedantic here:  The universe is not empty.  We just can't see what it's full of.  And it doesn't need any more attractions.  EVERYTHING is attracting* everything else.cheeky  (Except for those pesky photons and any other possible massless particles.)devil

Seriously though, once one understands that matter is only the temporary blips & kinks in the various Fields which permeate the entirety of spacetime, all manner of illusions about the nature of reality begin to melt away and enlightening possibilities glimmer at the edge of consciousness.indecision 

I've got amazing powers of observation...and I think the solar system is a mythcool

Post edited by Sven Dullah on
    edited August 2019
    Scruffy P said:
    Mystarra said:

want the chimichanga!

I've got amazing powers of observation...and I think the solar system is a mythcool

Hmmm..., since your image was replaced with a tiny "x" I think your image is a myth. (unless the "x" was your image, or you just mythed my pointdevil)  Reality is sooo, confusing.frown

• Scruffy P said:
    Mystarra said:

want the chimichanga!

I predict that an alien will land near you. Approach you. Kick you in the shin. Then depart. There will be many inquires and recreminations and debates. Finally someone will point to this post and the world will go "Ahhh... that makes sense."

Note: I am not encouraging aliens to come kick anyone. Or violence in general. Most likely aliens would approach the planet, review our broadcasts, and laugh histerically.

• also... this dforce skirt is sapping what little will to live i had left. it refuses to fall exactly the way i want it to.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    Scruffy P said:
    Mystarra said:

want the chimichanga!

Hmmm..., since your image was replaced with a tiny "x" I think your image is a myth. (unless the "x" was your image, or you just mythed my pointdevil)  Reality is sooo, confusing.frown

Hmm, even a tiny little x is better than the Great Nothingness?

edited August 2019

wowww

yoda should try some moisturizer too

Post edited by Mistara on

oh  a bain-marie  is a nuker oven?

• Mystarra said:

I wouldn't think so - they sound more like opposites. As I recall a bain-marie is a double-decker saucepan, so you heat the water in the lower pan and it then heats the pan you are working in, for a more gentle effect

Scruffy P said:
    Mystarra said:

want the chimichanga!

Hmm, even a tiny little x is better than the Great Nothingness?

Yes, but that's a Neverending Story for another day.

Mystarra said:

I wouldn't think so - they sound more like opposites. As I recall a bain-marie is a double-decker saucepan, so you heat the water in the lower pan and it then heats the pan you are working in, for a more gentle effect

for melting chocolate?

double boiler?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104

I had a dream last night that I found the Daz manual somewhere.

• I had a dream last night that I found the Daz manual somewhere.

magical!

• speaking of magic. i need to be able to move my render to another computer so i can play gw2 or eso on this one. but my render is only 40% done and probably won't be done in the morning even. poop

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,172
    Scruffy P said:
    Mystarra said:

want the chimichanga!

Stars?

Dana

• more exploding clothes. dforce hates me. back to doing something simple.

crying Ironman.

i could've lived the rest of my life without seeing the last avengers movie.

my access barcode labels has some woes.  when it first opens doesn't always show the barcode font.
    i had to add a click event to refresh the font.

whats sad is i'se using the default access button pictures.  i need a nice set of button images like printer, folder
    a nice aviation thene,   thou i can't imagine making a printer plane.  plane for sending email button, sure.
    was thinkin i could use a timer event to randomly float a plane picture across the form.  tee hee

we used to call our hot dogs weiners, 

can take the girl outa Brooklyn, can't take the Brooklyn outta the girl. 
    Turlet.  cawffee, str-awe Toitle
    There's no 'r' in many woids.  it's an oy

omg a hoot at work today.

There's a viral email to Administrative Assistants group of which I am one.

Admins all over the world are replying all to request to be removed from the list.

they like i'm   so and so from so and so country, this email doesn't pertain to me.

The latest is from Widnes in the UK  and St Ouen l’Aumone Site in France

so feeling left out i added my own reply all.  tee hee, saying pleased to meet you. laugh
    hoping my manager not in the admin asst list  lol

• i really need to hurry up and win the lottery...

edited August 2019

i really need to hurry up and win the lottery...

Don't jump the line.  Wait your turn! angry devil

edited August 2019

Finally got a phone scam warning me that "they" are going to deduct $399 from my account unless I cancel my "subscription".surprise    Subscription to what, I don't know because part of the answering machine message was scrambled.indecision  But for about 3 seconds it made me think I had better check this out.  Then reason prevailed.yes Too many will get trapped by this.frown  Financial scam punishments should involve some sort of amputation.angry

edited August 2019

Complaint:  Oof, too hot to walk anywhere today.  I was going to be all healthy and walk to the post office and local grocery but after checking the skys, getting my socks and shoes on, putting on a presentable shirt and walking out the door, the heat hit me in the face and I turned around and went back inside and finished watching "Morse".  I left Florida partly because of this situation.frown 15 years ago while living in Florida I didn't think anything of going out in 80-95F degree weather, and riding my bicycle16-20 miles during an afternoon just for a trip to the movies and lunch.  But now, with the addition of 15 years of age and 30 pounds of weight I don't think much of it either.no

is hott

my heart is so heavy from watching the last avengers movie.  

• i really need to hurry up and win the lottery...

Don't jump the line.  Wait your turn! angry devil

but i'm pooooorrrr... and i need assets... and i need a faster computer... and i need a nice house... for me... not just my models. WAAAAAHHHHHH

This discussion has been closed.