Cat World Regenesis [commercial]

Comments

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,783
    edited December 1969

RKane_1 said:

Thats not the one I used...but I like that it has the gauntlet too :)

• AlbiejeeAlbiejee Posts: 153
    edited December 1969

This set looks amazing. Trying to cut back on my spending lately, with stuff like this popping up in the store the only way I'm going to get away with it is if I don't read my email and stay away from Daz. I can't NOT by this product...

Can't wait to see what you do with Dog World Regenesis.

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

Thanks, RawArt :)

• DTAikoDTAiko Posts: 20
    edited December 1969

i have seen here a demo-pic with M4, or was it a misunterstanding?

My question is, I work with A4 and V4 and dont' work with Genesis at this time. But i have see the Genesis could work with V4 clothes with help from the auto-fit-tool. Can i use this bundle with my current V4 stuff? Or work this bundle maybe for V4 too? (with a few configs maybe?) Any help or ideas? ^^'

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,952
    edited December 1969

DTAiko said:

My question is, I work with A4 and V4 and dont' work with Genesis at this time. But i have see the Genesis could work with V4 clothes with help from the auto-fit-tool. Can i use this bundle with my current V4 stuff? Or work this bundle maybe for V4 too? (with a few configs maybe?) Any help or ideas? ^^'

I'm thinking if you want to use for A4,V4 and don't use Genesis then you should check out the original CatWorld Bundle that Raw create for the Gen4s it's here http://www.daz3d.com/cat-world-bundle-set
    They are great too .....you just won't have the fur ,or HD abilities ,that you'd get with the Genesis ones ......
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148
    edited December 1969

RKane_1 said:
    Um... have you seen my avatar?

So, yes.

... I'm buying it. :)

P.S.: I DO hope included is a thick glorious mane for the lion man.

Here kitty kitty kitty...... WOOF

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148
    edited December 1969

Oh the PInk Panther is awesome, just love him.

Mixed a bit of the Mountain Troll in with the Tiger.

That is just so adorkable! OMG

• MadbatMadbat Posts: 382
    edited February 2014

Here's a silly question;
    When i load a preset figure, zero the figure and apply a different morph fur does not follow...what am i missing?

Actually, NM, I think the older Creature morphs looked better, and were more versatile. I can make fur with Garabaldi Hair. LAMH still crashes my system and the fur doesn't follow my morph changes.. Sorry RA, But I'm going for a refund on this package.

Post edited by Madbat on
    edited December 1969

carrie58 said:
    DTAiko said:

I'm thinking if you want to use for A4,V4 and don't use Genesis then you should check out the original CatWorld Bundle that Raw create for the Gen4s it's here http://www.daz3d.com/cat-world-bundle-set
    They are great too .....you just won't have the fur ,or HD abilities ,that you'd get with the Genesis ones ......

Many thank for the hint but when i see right this bundle has less feature as the new one here. And the old bundle cost more then the double for me. O.o
    I have no problem to work with genesis but I have never did it before.. the last 2,5 years i have worked with A3 & A4/V4. So when all my stuff will be work on this genesis bundle it will be awesome! :3

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    RKane_1 said:
    Um... have you seen my avatar?

So, yes.

... I'm buying it. :)

P.S.: I DO hope included is a thick glorious mane for the lion man.

Here kitty kitty kitty...... WOOF

*Runs up a tree and hisses* ;)

edited February 2014

Thanks so much RawArt! I love the set! It's money well spent. :)

Post edited by Knight22179 on
    edited December 1969

DTAiko said:

This set is made for genesis1
    You can autofit clothes to if from previous figures, but with the their obvious limitations (since they were not specifically designed for the figure)

edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    DTAiko said:

This set is made for genesis1
    You can autofit clothes to if from previous figures, but with the their obvious limitations (since they were not specifically designed for the figure)

Ok... many thanks for the informations :3

edited February 2014

DTAiko said:
    carrie58 said:
    DTAiko said:

Many thank for the hint but when i see right this bundle has less feature as the new one here. And the old bundle cost more then the double for me. O.o
    I have no problem to work with genesis but I have never did it before.. the last 2,5 years i have worked with A3 & A4/V4. So when all my stuff will be work on this genesis bundle it will be awesome! :3

The UV sets that come with this package only use M4's UV's, not A4 or V4 (I just checked to confirm since I bought this wonderful set). Sorry.

The Morphs are only for Genesis and I'm pretty sure those won't work on V4. Same for the geografted tail.

Genesis is an excellent figure and you can always switch to it so you can use this wonderful product. Otherwise, if your reluctant to use Genesis, then RawArt's Cat stuff he made for V4/M4 would be the better deal for you. Daz is always having sales so just wait until it comes on sale and then buy it.

EDITED TO ADD: And RawArt beat me to it. *LOL*

Post edited by Knight22179 on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,322
    edited December 1969

Thanks Ramwolff.

Madbat, I'm finding that the fur can sometimes take a bit of time to adjust.

Female Tiger

Tigress3.jpg
    848 x 1200 - 418K
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947
    edited December 1969

I am seeing an issue similar to that of Madbat - but for me it is just the fur on the tail that does not follow posing.

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    I am seeing an issue similar to that of Madbat - but for me it is just the fur on the tail that does not follow posing.

I had that problem you just did to click/select something else and then the fur follows the tail.

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:

I had that problem you just did to click/select something else and then the fur follows the tail.

I have had that happen a couple times myself......I also found that if you save the scene and reopen it will follow properly.
    Though it seems like Scorpios solution may be easier.
    I think it is just a refresh issue.

Rawn

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Well well well just release the full bundle while I'm asleep. That will not stop me, carted it already.

• OridionOridion Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Does this include a dial if I don't want to use digitigrade legs?

• AsgardNorthAsgardNorth Posts: 26
    edited December 1969

Any idea where I could find this file? RawCW_CatLegs.dsf (Purchased the Tiger and it is saying it is missing) File search turned up empty. Help!

• AsgardNorthAsgardNorth Posts: 26
    edited December 1969

Nevermind... Seems like the DAZ site has F'd me over YET again. Just a heads up... If you look at the Tiger's Requirements it only says Freak 5. The Jaguar and Panther both say you need the Lion as well. SOOO, I guess I bought something again that needs something not listed. (Sorry RawArt, not meaning to point your direction... just the 3rd time this has happened to me with the listings for your products. Seems they are not entering the correct requirements) SIGH!!!

• MadbatMadbat Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

It's no big deal, I already sent in a refund request for the bundle.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,030
    edited December 1969

Having fun. Thanks Rawn! :)

Kingdom_Of_Fang_And_Claw.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 475K
    edited December 1969

Sorry meant to say thanks for links to the Swords.

Another Lion image

lion.jpg
    848 x 1200 - 143K
    edited December 1969

Beautiful images!
    I love what you guys are doing :)

Even if the store does not list things properly, I will always put up a thread with details of what is included and required, so you can always find out.

and yes, there is a dial for the legs

Rawn

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,337
    edited December 1969

Well read the whole thread and seems like a nice set to get, just don't know if I can use the fur till I get a new computer. In the meantime, how do the morphs look without Freak5 as I do not have the iconic Gen3 shapes, any Gen4 or Gen5 shapes. I only have Genesis1 head and body morphs and V5 which I got from 3D World mag a while back.

edited December 1969

They just would not look as buff without the freak..thats all

Rawn

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,337
    edited December 1969

The DieTrying182 or Ramworks morphs will probably help with the beefing up part...lol Just so long as I know I will be able to use it. With luck I will have the new ram for my computer in a couple months and should solve any problems with the fur I might have.

edited December 1969

Hmm. Weird. I have the Look at my hair freeplayer. Which, as I understand it, should allow me to use any Look at my Hair Fur presets. Yet, when I load the "fur" presets for this Cat Regenesis, nothing happens. I render the image, my Cat still looks the same before I applied the fur, just a flat texture.

Any idea what's going on?