• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,918
    edited December 1969

Here are some wips showing how I am developing Zezan's looks

Very nice

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Frank0314 said:
    Rain or snow I still hurt. I hurt more when it rains and we are gonna get some of it this week but have nice temps. I will be able to open the doors and windows to get some fresh air in

...yeah but I am hurting even more from all the bailing and mopping up I had to do. Don't have to do that with snow.

Floods are the worst, everything gets heavy and starts to smell :(

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,124
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

Very nice

Thanks, right now I am trying to see if I can put braces on her. With the friend's head and also Girl 6 it is a bit hard.

zezanwip007.jpg
    1356 x 922 - 378K
    zezanwip006.jpg
    1356 x 922 - 462K
    edited December 1969

She looks great, very professional :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    Frank0314 said:
    Rain or snow I still hurt. I hurt more when it rains and we are gonna get some of it this week but have nice temps. I will be able to open the doors and windows to get some fresh air in

...yeah but I am hurting even more from all the bailing and mopping up I had to do. Don't have to do that with snow.

We have very good drainage around here. They are always improving on it so we don't get much standing water.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

She looks great, very professional :)

not sure how professional she looks as she refused to get dressed for the photo shoot. Zezan refuses to get dressed unless she has to. She loves flying around in her undies.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    The temps are nice but full of rain. I'm wondering when its gonna be safe to get my tomato and pepper plants started

It's supposed to be in the 60's here in NYC Tuesday to Thursday, but even though it's been raining here for 2 solid days (even had some lightning and thunder about an hour ago, it's going to rain again on Thursday. Just what I like, warm . . humid . . weather. NOT!!!
    edited December 1969

We have rain most the week so I should be in tons of pain. Heating pad, pain patch and pills, and TENS unit is on the schedule

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,177
    edited December 1969

This is a character you are making? Nice work!

Dana

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    Frank0314 said:

And mold, don't forget about mold!

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

This is a character you are making? Nice work!

Dana

a character for my graphic novels. She uses Felicity HD texture and Friend Forever and Girl 6 morphs.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,670
    edited December 1969

argg.. wasted three hours downloaded and installing a game only to find out I downloaded the Asian version instead. The download page said nothing about which region of the game it was designed for. There is no link to the North American website. Talk about bad website design. Now I need to download a 1.8 GB file again after I find the North American website. The Asian version has Asian languages (Korean, Chinese) I think. They can only connect to Asian game servers too. I should've know that I was on the wrong website when the time is on the website is 00:18 and the dates were in dd/mm/yyy format.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

walkin in the rain today was one of those bad ideas. headachy. i need to find a comfy typing position so i can keep typin even when i'm headachy and tired.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,054
    edited December 1969

complaint of the day
    software updates that remove functionality
    (not Daz)
    and older versions install "updated" too as is an online DRM installation

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    We have rain most the week so I should be in tons of pain. Heating pad, pain patch and pills, and TENS unit is on the schedule

Well I hope it turns out to not be quite as bad as you think it will.
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    Frank0314 said:

Well I hope it turns out to not be quite as bad as you think it will.

+1 :)

edited December 1969

Today turned out to be hot and sticky, but started early so with a bit of luck I'll be home before the heat really sets in yay :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Today turned out to be hot and sticky, but started early so with a bit of luck I'll be home before the heat really sets in yay :)

When your today gets here, it won't be the same. The rain continues...until probably mid afternoon. It will get into the 50s this week, though.

Dana

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

i can't sleep, waking up like every hour

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

When your today gets here, it won't be the same. The rain continues...until probably mid afternoon. It will get into the 50s this week, though.

Dana

Home before dark today, and because of working Saturday only four more days for this job, three more sleeps yay ! Non complaint moar: cool inside, aircon bliss :)

85.png
    213 x 170 - 18K
    edited December 1969

i can't sleep, waking up like every hour

Been (almost) falling asleep almost every hour today, hot and sticky phew :lol:

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited December 1969

Complaint: My email server has been down.
    Non-Complaint: It's working now.

edited December 1969

complaint of the day
    software updates that remove functionality
    (not Daz)
    and older versions install "updated" too as is an online DRM installation

*sigh* Skype......... *cry*

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,940
    edited December 1969

...cute little fey.
    edited December 1969

argg.. wasted three hours downloaded and installing a game only to find out I downloaded the Asian version instead. The download page said nothing about which region of the game it was designed for. There is no link to the North American website. Talk about bad website design. Now I need to download a 1.8 GB file again after I find the North American website. The Asian version has Asian languages (Korean, Chinese) I think. They can only connect to Asian game servers too. I should've know that I was on the wrong website when the time is on the website is 00:18 and the dates were in dd/mm/yyy format.

...I don't do games so this kind of stuff doesn't worry me at all.
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    Frank0314 said:

And mold, don't forget about mold!

Dana
    ...yeah, well aware of that.

edited March 2014

SciFi pron drop
    postworked inj the sense that background and foreground rendered separately and comped :)

1500.jpg
    1500 x 915 - 160K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,054
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

*sips on free ice coffee* Takes a deep breath *sips on ice coffee* Tells self it is going to be okay. *sips on ice coffee*

This discussion has been closed.