The Too Hot Too Cold And I Need A Beer Legendary Complaint Thread

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,918
    edited December 1969

Need to mix some Baileys in with it.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

*sips on free ice coffee* Takes a deep breath *sips on ice coffee* Tells self it is going to be okay. *sips on ice coffee*

it'll be okay. what's the matter?

edited December 1969

>.< just tallied what i spent in mm. oww, 2 months rent.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,124
    edited December 1969

*sips on free ice coffee* Takes a deep breath *sips on ice coffee* Tells self it is going to be okay. *sips on ice coffee*

I lost a good friend who has been a good friend for a long time.

edited December 1969

I'm so sorry miss kulay.

mind if i join you in drinking an ice coffee?

edited December 1969

Did she pass away or are you guys just not on speaking term.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

Did she pass away or are you guys just not on speaking term.

not on speaking terms.

edited December 1969

Sorry to hear. You never know, they may come back around after a cool off period

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Sorry to hear. You never know, they may come back around after a cool off period

maybe, I hope so.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

maybe, I hope so.

clickies for your eggs and hatchlings :)

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

maybe, I hope so.

clickies for your eggs and hatchlings :)

Thanks! I almost forgot about them

edited December 1969

hmm lunch choices today, baked potato or a walk in the snow for tempura veggies and miso soup ...

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,177
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    SciFi pron drop
    postworked inj the sense that background and foreground rendered separately and comped :)

Cool!

Dana

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,177
    edited December 1969

hmm lunch choices today, baked potato or a walk in the snow for tempura veggies and miso soup ...

Snow? Thankfully, all we got is rain. A lot of it, though...the sump pump has been going.

Dana

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,940
    edited December 1969

...for me, 0.00$. First March Madness I missed since I started in this.

Meanwhile the other MM has been more "profitable" Kentucky defeated Michigan 75 - 72 so Wisconsin doesn't have to deal with playing another Big Ten team in the Final Four (Wisconsin is also in the same conference). As a bonus, Sparty lost to UConn 60 - 54. so the Final Four is now set: Florida vs. UConn and Kentucky Vs. Wisconsin. This could be the Badgers first time in 73 years they make it to the Final (1941 when they won it all).

Ugh, woke up earlier with a sore throat, cough, and stuffy head this morning, no doubt from all the damp rainy weather this weekend. Looks like tea & soup for today.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

...for me, 0.00$. First March Madness I missed since I started in this.

Meanwhile the other MM has been more "profitable" Kentucky defeated Michigan 75 - 72 so Wisconsin doesn't have to deal with playing another Big Ten team in the Final Four (Wisconsin is also in the same conference). As a bonus, Sparty lost to UConn 60 - 54. so the Final Four is now set: Florida vs. UConn and Kentucky Vs. Wisconsin. This could be the Badgers first time in 73 years they make it to the Final (1941 when they won it all).

Ugh, woke up earlier with a sore throat, cough, and stuffy head this morning, no doubt from all the damp rainy weather this weekend. Looks like tea & soup for today.

perscribes fishermen's friends throat drops. iz effective

edited December 1969

...yeah they are good. Still have some Halls' though so may as well use those up first.

Also have a couple packets of Theraflu™ should this get any worse. Am feeling a bit chilled now even though it is supposed to reach 60° today. Just looked at the forecast and, ugh, more wet stuff on the way tonight and tomorrow. Fortunately only showers and no major deluge like last week.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited March 2014

Morning. Hot again a little after dawn :). Batman's birthday yay ! :lol:

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Need to mix some Baileys in with it.

Baileys Irish Cream, goodness I haven't had that in years. I used to pour some over vanilla ice cream. YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!
    edited December 1969

I cannot get to Facebook right now. Not sure why.

edited December 1969

I am so tired. I might be able to go to bed soon, but doubt I can sleep because of all the ice coffee I have been drinking.

edited December 1969

I am so tired. I might be able to go to bed soon, but doubt I can sleep because of all the ice coffee I have been drinking.

Yes me too but drinking coffee to stay awake, at least until I get home :lol:

edited March 2014

ps1borg said:

Yes me too but drinking coffee to stay awake, at least until I get home :lol:

and then iz tiki martini time? lime in da coconut

i just remembered isn't the weekend.

everyday can't be fun and frolic, or can it?

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

hoping i've learned my lesson this time.

edited December 1969

Good night. I will figure out stuff tomorrow. Tonight I will try to get some sleep.

edited March 2014

hoping i've learned my lesson this time.

You should stay out of the sun or get burned like me today ? :lol:

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

I was having a very confusing dream but woke up and then had to go to the bathroom. Now going to go back to sleep hopefully.

edited December 1969

Home before dark again, could get used to this. Oh wait, plenty of time for that after Friday :lol:

edited December 1969

I was having a very confusing dream but woke up and then had to go to the bathroom. Now going to go back to sleep hopefully.

Thought I was having a confusing dream today but turns out I was awake after all :lol:

edited December 1969

...well made a nice steaming pot of Jambalaya with really good spicy (but not too hot) Andoulle for dinner. Have to be up early for a job fair tomorrow so got to nip this cold in the bud tonight.

This discussion has been closed.