The Too Hot Too Cold And I Need A Beer Legendary Complaint Thread

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,940
    edited December 1969

aaaatchoooo?

...describes my day today.
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Temp dropped as a cold south wind picked up during the day but no sign of rain. No sign of me getting home today in the next few hours either. That is my complaint :)

edited April 2014

Feeling zombified after a real long day. Only two more to go. Might sleep for a month after....

65.png
    202 x 161 - 19K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

None Complaint: My Purr Person had some mini Purr People. I've not see them yet, she sneaky and has it/them well hidden.

edited December 1969

Oh wow that's huge :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Good Mornin :cheese: or
    Good Evening :)

edited December 1969

sigh. an hour of fail this morning. trying to find if there's a crimping tool for strain reliefs.
    strain relief is supposed to go over the cable tubing - RJ12 cable. there's no way to manually push it on.
    top end of the strain relief is supposed to crimp right where the wires are poking out of the tubing. and then goes the rj12 jack.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    None Complaint: My Purr Person had some mini Purr People. I've not see them yet, she sneaky and has it/them well hidden.

Congratulations, Grandpa. I know you'll get pix when you can.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,670
    edited April 2014

17Chic is odd. It seems that the shirt consists of two different materials where the red shirt is on top of the white shirt. I cannot colide the red shirt against the white shirt though. I load both shirts from a single .duf. The opacity red shirt's material is set to 0%.

edit: wow, i'm so tired that I forgot to add the skirt.

I haven't tried modifying the collision parameters because I have cold. I'm gonna go take a nap soon.

17chic.jpg
    853 x 575 - 65K
    Post edited by starionwolf on
    edited December 1969

whiny woes. i made 6 cents interest, but my bank hit my savings account with a 10 dollar service fee for letting my savings acccount fall below the minimum. and now the 10 fee put me under the minimum again by 5 dollars, so that means another 10 dollar fee next month. time to get off this wheel of misfortune.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,054
    edited December 1969

is there something that can bork FBX files on ALL your apps that export them?

edited December 1969

is there a system .dll they all share?

edited December 1969

every so often i like to look at the bestsellers on amazon, to see what being competitive means.

with a couple of exceptions, the top 100 in scifi fantasy are all kindle editions. :bug: are books dying?

books - those papery blog things. lol

i don't even have a kindle.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,177
    edited December 1969

sigh. an hour of fail this morning. trying to find if there's a crimping tool for strain reliefs.
    strain relief is supposed to go over the cable tubing - RJ12 cable. there's no way to manually push it on.
    top end of the strain relief is supposed to crimp right where the wires are poking out of the tubing. and then goes the rj12 jack.

I thought you were a VB and Excel person. They have you doing hardware, too? Must be a pretty small operation.

Dana

edited December 1969

every so often i like to look at the bestsellers on amazon, to see what being competitive means.

with a couple of exceptions, the top 100 in scifi fantasy are all kindle editions. :bug: are books dying?

Why not? The English language is dying! Nobody knows proper grammar anymore, let alone how to make an actual sentence!

Nor do I. I do kind of like the idea of 100 books taking up no more room than the little, flat, tablet. But having backups would be terribly important. Hardware is too fragile and finicky to leave your books in only one place. My bookcases are full, no more room. So I haven't bought more than a couple of books over the past few years.

Dana

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,918
    edited December 1969

all of our paper books are packed away. We do have kindles and have bought 80+ books for it. I love it

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Complaint:

Photoshop keeps resetting my preferences for some reason, so I have to keep disabling the Pixel Grid, Flick Panning, and Converting dropped images as 'Smart Object's - three default options I hate - every time I open it. At the very least all my windows and stuff are saved, but still.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Complaint:

Photoshop keeps resetting my preferences for some reason, so I have to keep disabling the Pixel Grid, Flick Panning, and Converting dropped images as 'Smart Object's - three default options I hate - every time I open it. At the very least all my windows and stuff are saved, but still.

What version are you using? I'm happy I managed to get back my CS2 after installing Windows 7 Pro. I had to go to their site and get the new download with the new serial number, because mine wouldn't work since they shut down the server for that version.

Dana

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Rezca said:
    Complaint:

What version are you using? I'm happy I managed to get back my CS2 after installing Windows 7 Pro. I had to go to their site and get the new download with the new serial number, because mine wouldn't work since they shut down the server for that version.

Dana

CS5 Extended

It doesn't do it every time, and seemingly only at random. Only had it happen a few times this week, and it was usually after PS crashed or after something updated and I restart my computer. *shrugs* Only takes a few seconds to fix those points, so it's more annoying than troubling. All my brush presets and tool presets are there, and so on.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    DanaTA said:
    Rezca said:
    Complaint:

Dana

CS5 Extended

It doesn't do it every time, and seemingly only at random. Only had it happen a few times this week, and it was usually after PS crashed or after something updated and I restart my computer. *shrugs* Only takes a few seconds to fix those points, so it's more annoying than troubling. All my brush presets and tool presets are there, and so on.
    Have you tried posting to the Adobe Community Forums? There may be an answer for you there, Rezca. :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    DanaTA said:
    Rezca said:
    Complaint:

Dana

CS5 Extended

That's one problem I've never heard of. I have CS5 and 6 extended. As John said you may want to check their forums. I can't think of anything off hand to check

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,429
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Rezca said:
    DanaTA said:
    Rezca said:
    Complaint:

Dana

CS5 Extended

That's one problem I've never heard of. I have CS5 and 6 extended. As John said you may want to check their forums. I can't think of anything off hand to check

I can imagine a crash corrupting the preferences, but are you sure you aren't holding any modifiers when you launch? There's a combination that clears the preferences, so if you (for example) use a keyboard shortcut to launch PS that includes that combination it may stay on long enough to trigger the deletion.

edited April 2014

DanaTA said:

Why not? The English language is dying! Nobody knows proper grammar anymore, let alone how to make an actual sentence!

Nor do I. I do kind of like the idea of 100 books taking up no more room than the little, flat, tablet. But having backups would be terribly important. Hardware is too fragile and finicky to leave your books in only one place. My bookcases are full, no more room. So I haven't bought more than a couple of books over the past few years.

Dana
    ...not pleased with this trend either. Books, if printed on acid free paper will last a long time. I've had DVD backups of content and software go bad on me in just a couple years.

Same with music,. I still have a shelf full of those 12" flat vinyl things, some from the 1950s, as well as a shelf with those shiny silver 5" ones. The only benefit I see with MP3 is when I go to the beach to fly kites as there are no moving parts for sand to get into (I'd usually go through a Walkman in one season, even those "sports" ones that were supposedly sealed against the elements).

In less than a week the only music I'll have available are my CDs and LPs, no more YouTube as I won't be able to use my notebook online. The Workstation doesn't have a sound or media card in it as again I never intended it for heavy Net use so I'd be able to see the video, but not hear what's going on.

They should give all users of XP a free upgrade to the compatible version of Win7. If Bill can rent an an entire Hawai'ian Island for his wedding and Paul can own two sports teams (and a jetliner for one of them), a yacht that looks more like a cruise ship, as well as give an arena to the city of Portland (the Moda Centre nee; Rose Garden), their company can afford to give XP users the free upgrade.

To paraphrase Snoopy's WWI Pilot and Doonsbury together, "Curse You Microsquish!"

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana

i still get stuck on who and whom. sometimes i get stuck on was and were. wish i could lol, but it's kinda sad. he was, they were, the huddle of people were - was? to be or not to be

edited April 2014

Kyoto Kid said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

...not pleased with this trend either. Books, if printed on acid free paper will last a long time. I've had DVD backups of content and software go bad on me in just a couple years.

Same with music,. I still have a shelf full of those 12" flat vinyl things, some from the 1950s, as well as a shelf with those shiny silver 5" ones. The only benefit I see with MP3 is when I go to the beach to fly kites as there are no moving parts for sand to get into (I'd usually go through a Walkman in one season, even those "sports" ones that were supposedly sealed against the elements).

In less than a week the only music I'll have available are my CDs and LPs, no more YouTube as I won't be able to use my notebook online. The Workstation doesn't have a sound or media card in it as again I never intended it for heavy Net use so I'd be able to see the video, but not hear what's going on.

They should give all users of XP a free upgrade to the compatible version of Win7. If Bill can rent an an entire Hawai'ian Island for his wedding and Paul can own two sports teams (and a jetliner for one of them), a yacht that looks more like a cruise ship, as well as give an arena to the city of Portland (the Moda Centre nee; Rose Garden), their company can afford to give XP users the free upgrade.

To paraphrase Snoopy's WWI Pilot and Doonsbury together, "Curse You Microsquish!"

was watching my Craig on utoobs last night, had a night full of looking at the banner saying my browser isn't supported (Safari for pc) and i was looking at the lite version, and didn't i want to intall chrome.
    i'm totally happy with the lite version of utoob, can watch my Craigy video clips

my netbook is wxp, my old adobe acrobat doesn't run on win7, so i haz to keep wxp alive to be able to edit pdf files.

Craig and Drew Cary switched places as an april fools joke. Craig hosted price is right, and Drew hosted latelateshow. >.< no wanna watch

Post edited by Mistara on
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited April 2014

Well, I finally made an appointment with my accountant to get my taxes done next week.

I don't think I've ever been this late in previous years. ~shakes head~

Post edited by Miss B on
    edited December 1969

We are putting them off cause we owe a bunch.

edited April 2014

...same here but gots no money to pay them.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Morning. Cool here today just on dawn :)

edited December 1969

We are hoping for a good turnout on our new pack to hopefully pay most of our taxes.

This discussion has been closed.