The completely gratuitous complaint thread

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,941

Complaint:  Phone spammers.  I picked up my landline phone (Yeah, yeah, I know I'm still in the 20th century) today to make a phone call and apparently somebody was ringing in at the same time, I heard some garbled talk in the background of the conversation that I was having with a computer customer.  Regardless, I finish my phone business, hung up and set about waiting for her to deliver her computer for repair.  The computer comes, and I start repair.  Then 4 hours later I pick up the phone to call her back to come pick up her happy computer and my phone is talking at me.  WTF? surprise   So I listen and some woman asks "are you still there"?  Then the automatic message says "Press 1 for ..., press 2 for ... press 3 for ..." I still didn't pay attention to what the questions actually were but simply hung up figuring that that would terminate whatever call was in progress.  Nope! frown  She's baaack and still asking questions, which I now realize is an automated political poll from which I can not disengage.  None of my meager bag of tricks works.  It's determined to get some answers from me.  So after about 10 minutes of fruitless efforts to kill the messenger, I finally started answering questions randomly.devil  If you hear of strange things on the ballot in NY State in November, it was probably me mucking up their algorithms.laugh  But once the questions were answered, she thanked me and said "good-bye".  (*sigh*) 

The only pleasure I can get from that situation is that I hope she was on the phone for 4 hours asking "are you still there?".devil

...sounds like a case of invasion of privacy.

Gordig said:

Anybody heard of that drug to combat "Restless Foot Syndrome" lately?frown

My store sells Hylands Restfull Legs all day. Many customers say they've been taking it for years. Homeopathic and no known side effects or drug interferences and super cheap- about 7 $ at any natural or health retailer- wortth a try.

..none of these meds have worked for me..

edited September 2020

...been experiencing minor earth tremors here, not from any actual seismic activity, but demolition work going on at the old postal distribution centre across the intersection.  They have a large  construction machine with steel tracks that every time it moves, it causes the mini quakes.  Every so often I feel the slight vibration while watching my displays shake a bit. A bit of a concern for the drives in the system particularly after the meltdown I had a year and a half ago.

Also a little unnerving because we are in a region that includes a major subduction fault about 70 miles off the coast which runs from west of Vancouver Island (BC) to the very northern California coast. That goes, it will make the 2012 quake in Japan look like a moderate tremor.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

what ended the inquisition days?

i;m glad the hair grease days ended. who would want to snuggle up to that?

will guys ever rebel against ties? its like wearing a noose around your neck

Alaska made the travel quarantine list.  ??  wouldve thought there was lots of social distancing in alaska

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,452
    edited September 2020
    Mystiarra said:

I was going to be flippant and say "the Pope died" but over 300 years apparently this was carried out under several Popes. (Or one of them was unbelieveably old)surprise  One reference I found said that Napoleon terminated the Inquisition in France in 1808.  But another reference said that the Inquisition was not officially over until 1834.  A scarily short time ago, and don't be assured it couldn't come back in one form or another.  It's contageous.indecision

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
    edited September 2020

Non-Complaint:  Wheee... I was rummaging through a box of old software for a copy of Microsoft Visio (for drawing schematic diagrams, network diagrams, etc.) and I discovered my long lost copy of Microsoft Streets & Trips (long out of publication) that I need to display some old maps that I'd created.  Wheee... hoarding again shows it's advantages.smiley

Complaint:  Hay fever season.  Throughout most of my life I was never bothered by plant pollen.  But in my ancient years recently I've become a drip.  I should have stock in Kleenex tissues.  It doesn't stop, drip, drip, drip, blow, drip, drip,drip, blow.  (*sigh*)  And right outside my door is a big display of beautiful golden yellow Goldenrod, just waving at me and daring me to come outside where it can pounce in earnest.

Non-complaint:  Wheee... money, money, money.  An old computer repair customer came by with a machine I'd worked on several times.  It's still running Windows7 but since they are out of range of the land-lines and cable service, they get their phone and internet service via Verizon cell service.  They wanted to connect that old desktop to their spiffy new Verizon "JetPack" wireless cell receiver/router device.  Their laptop worked OK with it but they were unable to get the old desktop to connect.  They used to have a Verizon USB dongle that would connect to the Internet via cell service, but wanted to switch to this new "JetPack" device to use as a household WiFi router.  So, they brought it to me, "Their Wizard".  I did the usual things and checked for viruses, scanned the disk surface for bloops, made sure that the Win7 was running properly, then I started examining the networking functionality and figuring out how to connect the computer to the wireless router "JetPack" thingie.  I quickly discovered (after all that work) that the desktop had no WiFi functionality at all.surprise  Which could have been a small reason it was having difficulty connecting.frown  So, I rummaged around in my old stock of new parts and found a USB nano WiFi dongle and sold it to them for $10 plus labor ($35) for the standard computer check-up.  The JetPack connected flawlessly and everybody was happy.  The only "gotcha" was that while they were flummoxing around trying to get the non-existant WiFi functionality to work, they accidentally enabled three different "Dial-up" connections that was confusing them as to why none of them worked.indecision

OK, so my bill to them for the checkup and WiFi dongle was $45.  When I called them to come pick it up (they live 25 miles away) they asked about upgrading to Windows10.  Cool, more easy business.smiley  The machine was certainly capable of it, nice machine but it was a like a race car in an auditorum by not having super speed network access.  I explained that Win10 relies on having good Internet access and did some heavy downloads.  I could see that the JetPack thingie was tolerably fast and they assured me that their Verizon contract was unlimited data, and they could leave the computer connected for long periods of time.  OK, so they brought the computer back and I performed the Windows 10 upgrade and charged them $20 for the upgrade and $10 for a 16GB Recovery media thumbdrive.

So, now my bill is up to $75.  But when they picked up the computer they gave me $100.  I asked if they wanted change and they declined.surprise  Cool beans! yes   So they took their machine back and you'd think that was the end of this saga, but no.  We got into a discussion about wireless security cameras that they had bought but were never able to get to work because they didn't have a proper router wired into the Internet (because they don't have a wired Internet, remember).  All they had was this JetPack thing which is about the size of a box of coughdrops and has no sockets except for power.  They have a three camera "Arlo Pro2" system.  I thought about the problem for a while but couldn't picture the whole situation because I knew nothing about the Arlo products and I'd forgotten a lot about networking technologies the last 20 years, but said if they bring me the Arlo system I'd figure it out.  OK, so when an hour later after yet another trip to their home and back they brought me the Arlo system and they just handed me another $40 and said it was for the earlier service, that they hadn't given me enough.  I didn't agree, but didn't argue.smiley

Now I am engaged in figuring out this Arlo system.  First problem I found was that the batteries had been left in the cameras for months and they don't shut off,  so they were completely drained.  After I finally got one battery charged (there was only one charging cord).  I struggled through the obtuse and skimpy instruction manual but finally was able to grok what their philosopy of operation was.  (Why don't manufactures give an overview of the concepts of their product's intended method of operation?) They just jump in and say "Do this, then do that, and Voila!"  it's like saying "It's easy to drive a car, just open the door, get in, push the pedals & levers, and go."frown

I did however, figure out how to solve their Internet connection problem.  They need an Internet "Client" device that has a LAN wire that plugs into the Arlo base station (which is simply a dedicated Wifi station for the Arlo cameras),  The LAN output of the base station is supposed to send data to the Arlo website where the owners have established an account and can view their camera images on computers or smartphones.  Simple concept but totally surprising when you expected the system to connect directly to a computer for viewing camera images (yeah, I'm still in the last century).  However since they have no proper router that permits connection via LAN cable they need a device that simulates one.  And I just happened to have one.  A 300Mbps TP-LINK Wireless N MiniRouter (Model TL-WR810N) that I use to provide Internet connectivity to my Smart TV that does not have WiFi capability but does have a LAN connection.  The TP-LINK device can be configured in "Client" mode so it connectes to the household WiFi and converts the signals to LAN wire which then connects to my TV.  Simple but try to find one of these things when you don't know what you're looking for or understand the concepts of WiFi router configuration techniques if the router that you have at hand even has that capability.

OK, to make a long story short (too late).  I've finally gotten all three cameras charged, linked to the base station, and have played with the viewing and storage capabilities of the Arlo system.  Not totally impressed, but meh, it will probably work for them.  Now I get to decide how much to charge them for 12 hours of work without seeming greedy despite what they've already given me. indecision  Oh, and I don't want to part with my miniRouter (it's how I watch TV in my bedroom) so I have to order a new one so the saga isn't over.indecision

But, I now have enough money to last for the next 4 weeks to next "payday", despite having clobbered my budget disasterously last month.  Yay! yes

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,529

Non-Complaint:  Wheee... I was rummaging through a box of old software for a copy of Microsoft Visio (for drawing schematic diagrams, network diagrams, etc.)  ...

Cool, Visio 2000 still runs on Win 10. I could update my network drawing without issues.

• Horo said:

Non-Complaint:  Wheee... I was rummaging through a box of old software for a copy of Microsoft Visio (for drawing schematic diagrams, network diagrams, etc.)  ...

Cool, Visio 2000 still runs on Win 10. I could update my network drawing without issues.

I also found a copy of Microsoft Office 2003 Home and Student complete with license key. yes  I didn't even know I had that.  Must have picked it up at a household sale somewhere a decade or so ago.  And it includes a copy of the mail program Outlook 2003 which would have solved, for free, my mail problem that I finally bit the bullet and solved by paying through the nose for modern Outlook 2019. (*sigh*) oh well, easy come, easy go.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,529

Cool again. I have two MS Office 2010 licenses, installed on the Win 7 machines (updates until October this year), so I had to install MS Office XP on both Win 10. Works fine.

Mystiarra said:

I was going to be flippant and say "the Pope died" but over 300 years apparently this was carried out under several Popes. (Or one of them was unbelieveably old)surprise  One reference I found said that Napoleon terminated the Inquisition in France in 1808.  But another reference said that the Inquisition was not officially over until 1834.  A scarily short time ago, and don't be assured it couldn't come back in one form or another.  It's contageous.indecision

so was still around revolutionary war time?  scary.  no statistics on the ole thumbscrews

old complaints  but i hate the webp product images.  hate haate haaaaaaaaaaaate em.  hate win10 also

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,178
    Mystiarra said:

old complaints  but i hate the webp product images.  hate haate haaaaaaaaaaaate em.  hate win10 also

If it's a matter of downloading the images, just right-click, select save image as, and in the dialog, select All from the drop down, and give it an extension of jpg.  Works for me every time!  I don't see the problem.  Maybe the browser you're using is what's giving you the problem.

Dana

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

Non-Complaint:  Wheee... I was rummaging through a box of old software for a copy of Microsoft Visio (for drawing schematic diagrams, network diagrams, etc.) and I discovered my long lost copy of Microsoft Streets & Trips (long out of publication) that I need to display some old maps that I'd created.  Wheee... hoarding again shows it's advantages.smiley

Wow, Microsoft Streets & Trips.  Haven't heard that name in a while.  Boy, I'm old.

Complaint:  Hay fever season.  Throughout most of my life I was never bothered by plant pollen.  But in my ancient years recently I've become a drip.  I should have stock in Kleenex tissues.  It doesn't stop, drip, drip, drip, blow, drip, drip,drip, blow.  (*sigh*)  And right outside my door is a big display of beautiful golden yellow Goldenrod, just waving at me and daring me to come outside where it can pounce in earnest.

Yeah, a couple years back my body decided to become allergic to pretty much everything.  The past month or so has been really bad, fogged up my brain like it hadn't for a few years.

Non-complaint:  Wheee... money, money, money.  An old computer repair customer came by with a machine I'd worked on several times.  It's still running Windows7 but since they are out of range of the land-lines and cable service, they get their phone and internet service via Verizon cell service.  They wanted to connect that old desktop to their spiffy new Verizon "JetPack" wireless cell receiver/router device.  Their laptop worked OK with it but they were unable to get the old desktop to connect.  They used to have a Verizon USB dongle that would connect to the Internet via cell service, but wanted to switch to this new "JetPack" device to use as a household WiFi router.  So, they brought it to me, "Their Wizard".  I did the usual things and checked for viruses, scanned the disk surface for bloops, made sure that the Win7 was running properly, then I started examining the networking functionality and figuring out how to connect the computer to the wireless router "JetPack" thingie.  I quickly discovered (after all that work) that the desktop had no WiFi functionality at all.surprise  Which could have been a small reason it was having difficulty connecting.frown  So, I rummaged around in my old stock of new parts and found a USB nano WiFi dongle and sold it to them for $10 plus labor ($35) for the standard computer check-up.  The JetPack connected flawlessly and everybody was happy.  The only "gotcha" was that while they were flummoxing around trying to get the non-existant WiFi functionality to work, they accidentally enabled three different "Dial-up" connections that was confusing them as to why none of them worked.indecision

OK, so my bill to them for the checkup and WiFi dongle was $45.  When I called them to come pick it up (they live 25 miles away) they asked about upgrading to Windows10.  Cool, more easy business.smiley  The machine was certainly capable of it, nice machine but it was a like a race car in an auditorum by not having super speed network access.  I explained that Win10 relies on having good Internet access and did some heavy downloads.  I could see that the JetPack thingie was tolerably fast and they assured me that their Verizon contract was unlimited data, and they could leave the computer connected for long periods of time.  OK, so they brought the computer back and I performed the Windows 10 upgrade and charged them $20 for the upgrade and $10 for a 16GB Recovery media thumbdrive.

So, now my bill is up to $75.  But when they picked up the computer they gave me $100.  I asked if they wanted change and they declined.surprise  Cool beans! yes   So they took their machine back and you'd think that was the end of this saga, but no.  We got into a discussion about wireless security cameras that they had bought but were never able to get to work because they didn't have a proper router wired into the Internet (because they don't have a wired Internet, remember).  All they had was this JetPack thing which is about the size of a box of coughdrops and has no sockets except for power.  They have a three camera "Arlo Pro2" system.  I thought about the problem for a while but couldn't picture the whole situation because I knew nothing about the Arlo products and I'd forgotten a lot about networking technologies the last 20 years, but said if they bring me the Arlo system I'd figure it out.  OK, so when an hour later after yet another trip to their home and back they brought me the Arlo system and they just handed me another $40 and said it was for the earlier service, that they hadn't given me enough.  I didn't agree, but didn't argue.smiley

Now I am engaged in figuring out this Arlo system.  First problem I found was that the batteries had been left in the cameras for months and they don't shut off,  so they were completely drained.  After I finally got one battery charged (there was only one charging cord).  I struggled through the obtuse and skimpy instruction manual but finally was able to grok what their philosopy of operation was.  (Why don't manufactures give an overview of the concepts of their product's intended method of operation?) They just jump in and say "Do this, then do that, and Voila!"  it's like saying "It's easy to drive a car, just open the door, get in, push the pedals & levers, and go."frown

I did however, figure out how to solve their Internet connection problem.  They need an Internet "Client" device that has a LAN wire that plugs into the Arlo base station (which is simply a dedicated Wifi station for the Arlo cameras),  The LAN output of the base station is supposed to send data to the Arlo website where the owners have established an account and can view their camera images on computers or smartphones.  Simple concept but totally surprising when you expected the system to connect directly to a computer for viewing camera images (yeah, I'm still in the last century).  However since they have no proper router that permits connection via LAN cable they need a device that simulates one.  And I just happened to have one.  A 300Mbps TP-LINK Wireless N MiniRouter (Model TL-WR810N) that I use to provide Internet connectivity to my Smart TV that does not have WiFi capability but does have a LAN connection.  The TP-LINK device can be configured in "Client" mode so it connectes to the household WiFi and converts the signals to LAN wire which then connects to my TV.  Simple but try to find one of these things when you don't know what you're looking for or understand the concepts of WiFi router configuration techniques if the router that you have at hand even has that capability.

OK, to make a long story short (too late).  I've finally gotten all three cameras charged, linked to the base station, and have played with the viewing and storage capabilities of the Arlo system.  Not totally impressed, but meh, it will probably work for them.  Now I get to decide how much to charge them for 12 hours of work without seeming greedy despite what they've already given me. indecision  Oh, and I don't want to part with my miniRouter (it's how I watch TV in my bedroom) so I have to order a new one so the saga isn't over.indecision

But, I now have enough money to last for the next 4 weeks to next "payday", despite having clobbered my budget disasterously last month.  Yay! yes

I'd have to agree you didn't charge enough, but then I live in NYC.  Even for drop-offs I have a $50 minimum.  But it is always nice when they insist on paying you extra.  I had one guy bring in a computer that wouldn't start, opened the front panel, found the button on the panel was broken but the actual button behind it was fine, so I told him I could find out how much the part would cost, but it looked like they'd make him buy the whole front panel, so he could just open the panel and use the inside button.  I wasn't going to charge him for 2 minutes work, but he owns a hibachi restaurant and insisted on giving me a free meal.  And I had a neighbor across the street whose computer wouldn't start after a thunderstorm.  All it needed was to be unplugged and the charge drained -- the system had saved itself from a power surge, no damage.  I wasn't going to charge for that, either, but she insisted.  Of course, nowadays I'm only doing remote work except for a few long-term clients, so I end up giving a lot of free advice over the phone.

edited September 2020

...yes  on the last non-complaint. 

My main box has no wireless capability at all either, but I built it so as it is primarily for doing 3D work and rendering, not other stuff.

Horo said:

Non-Complaint:  Wheee... I was rummaging through a box of old software for a copy of Microsoft Visio (for drawing schematic diagrams, network diagrams, etc.)  ...

I also found a copy of Microsoft Office 2003 Home and Student complete with license key. yes  I didn't even know I had that.  Must have picked it up at a household sale somewhere a decade or so ago.  And it includes a copy of the mail program Outlook 2003 which would have solved, for free, my mail problem that I finally bit the bullet and solved by paying through the nose for modern Outlook 2019. (*sigh*) oh well, easy come, easy go.

...willing to part with it? I'm still running Office 2000.   2003 was the last version to have the drop down menus in Word and Excel. Totally dislike the dopey "ribbon" concept the introduced in Office 2006. 

edited September 2020
    Mystiarra said:

...same here on the .webp images.  I'll download a pic and then can't find it later (as I'm of course looking for a ,jpg/.png icon, not a Chrome one). 

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    DanaTA said:
    Mystiarra said:

If it's a matter of downloading the images, just right-click, select save image as, and in the dialog, select All from the drop down, and give it an extension of jpg.  Works for me every time!  I don't see the problem.  Maybe the browser you're using is what's giving you the problem.

Dana

I'll have to see that next time WEBP or JIFIF  come up then, because I swear sometimes it just adds that to the filename instead of actually saving it as a different format,  so I get:  filename.jpg.jifif  :P

Using Windows 10 and Firefox though.  I can't stand Edge or Chrome, and only have Opera as a backup for when Firefox chokes on something. Like very large downloads I usually entrust to Opera - especially if there's a download limit.  I know FF's gotten better with those but still,  habit xD

edited September 2020

Wow, Microsoft Streets & Trips.  Haven't heard that name in a while.  Boy, I'm old.

Yeah, a couple years back my body decided to become allergic to pretty much everything.  The past month or so has been really bad, fogged up my brain like it hadn't for a few years.

I'd have to agree you didn't charge enough, but then I live in NYC.  Even for drop-offs I have a $50 minimum.  But it is always nice when they insist on paying you extra.  I had one guy bring in a computer that wouldn't start, opened the front panel, found the button on the panel was broken but the actual button behind it was fine, so I told him I could find out how much the part would cost, but it looked like they'd make him buy the whole front panel, so he could just open the panel and use the inside button.  I wasn't going to charge him for 2 minutes work, but he owns a hibachi restaurant and insisted on giving me a free meal.  And I had a neighbor across the street whose computer wouldn't start after a thunderstorm.  All it needed was to be unplugged and the charge drained -- the system had saved itself from a power surge, no damage.  I wasn't going to charge for that, either, but she insisted.  Of course, nowadays I'm only doing remote work except for a few long-term clients, so I end up giving a lot of free advice over the phone.

Yeah, near the end of my late life "career" of fixing PCs for county folk I had stopped making house-calls (except for certain very good clients with clean houses* and adequate finances) and also started charging a minimum of $50 to look at a machine.  Primarily because I was looking to get OUT of the business.  It was getting difficult to sit at my workbench all day, my feet would swell, my back would hurt, my eyes would go funny.  Ugh.  And some of the problems were getting unlikeable.  I like easy work so I now only take jobs for known good customers with simple problems.  Otherwise I refer them to somebody else in this area.  So, taking only easy jobs I feel guilty charging working rates.  I've come down to a minimum of $35 + my cost for parts (most of which come out of my existing stock of new or barely used parts)  If  have a machine more than 24 hours I might go up to $50, but around here most people don't make a lot of money.  $100 is about the limit before they start thinking of buying a new computer on their already squeezed credit card (go figure).  The fact that this current customer gives such good tips is why I give him such good service.  It pays me emergency money and helps keep my brain from rusting.  Today I know a lot more about Arlo security cameras than I did yesterday.yes

*Regarding some not-clean houses:  I have some real horror stories.surprise  (Did I ever tell you about the CPU fan that flew into the air and skittered across the ceiling when I poked at the dust glob that had held it in place?  I think that was the same place that after I had pulled the tower box out from under table on a filthy floor I came up covered in dead ladybugs.  Ewww.)

edited September 2020

posser prop was a pp2 file, iirc

chugging down the gatorade tnite.  complaining is thirsty work.

lite brite

a dragon ate profion  tee hee.  nothinh shows how evil a sorceror is than showing him being cruel to a dragon

JI's acting in this is over the top, i cringe
    i think they call it scene chewing?

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited September 2020

Non-complaint about a complaint:  Wheee...  my long lost package has surfaced again.  Back on the 7th (18 days ago) I ordered a CPU fan for my old computer "George".  The big ovian electronics company says that they shipped it on the 9th.  The 3-letter shipping company (not UPS) say they received it in Chicago, Illinois on the 14th (where was it for 5 days?).  It then made its way to Cleveland, Ohio on the 15th, where it was promptly returned to Chicago on the 16th and went into limbo until today (the 24th).  But coincidentally, yesterday I sent a mournful complaint to the ovian electronics company suggesting that I should have ordered my package from the other place and would probably do so in future if my fan was not found promptly, and would expect full refund.

Oh frabuous day, callooh, callay, I chortle in my joy.  Today I look up the tracking details of my package and miracle upon miracle, after a total of 3 days of travel and 13 days in limbo the package has made its way to Buffalo a distance of only 500 miles from Chicago but only 200 miles from Cleveland where it had once been.  I don't know what happened to my package but it appears as if kicking the establishment might have jarred something loose.devil  The package still has 70 miles to go to reach me but at least it's visible again.yes

• Mystiarra said:

posser prop was a pp2 file, iirc

chugging down the gatorade tnite.  complaining is thirsty work.

lite brite

a dragon ate profion  tee hee.  nothinh shows how evil a sorceror is than showing him being cruel to a dragon

JI's acting in this is over the top, i cringe
    i think they call it scene chewing?

"Chewing the scenery" is the phrase, I think.

imagine if carvel delivered ice cream sundaes?

where da ice cream man??  

i cant cross the street by myself, cant see the cars coming.  ice cream is beyond my reach crying

• let's trigger a few folks:   REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047

let's trigger a few folks:   REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remain untriggered... mentioning bacon would have worked better.

• McGyver said:

let's trigger a few folks:   REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

McGyver said:

...yeah, that or ice creme.

Mystiarra said:

i cant cross the street by myself, cant see the cars coming.  ice cream is beyond my reach crying

...even with being able to see, crossing the street here has become rather scary again as more and more people have taken to the road in their vehicles and my walking pace has become slower.  Even so it is still quicker to walk to the market where I shop than to take transit as the trip requires a transfer in each direction and some out of the way travel since there is no direct route. 

Maybe I need to see about being certified for our Lift service. 

kyoto kid said:
    McGyver said:

...yeah, that or ice creme.

ice cremecheeky

or chocolate martini 

McGyver said:

ba on bits on mashd potato and cheese.cheeky or cream of potato soup

This discussion has been closed.