BUGGA BOO!!!!! Genesis 8 Female Cutie from Littlefox and Friends.

Comments

• 3D-GHDesign3D-GHDesign Posts: 678
    edited January 2021

And do not forget about winter! Show is here so she can wear warmer outfit and can go to the hill to use her sledge thanks to Karth (with me and sade)

Polar másolata.jpg
    1050 x 560 - 196K
    Bunnies - Snowfall másolata.jpg
    1050 x 560 - 233K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702
    edited January 2021

3D-GHDesign said:

This is her hair and will release with her by Lady Littlefox :) She never left her cuties without hair and clothes :)

And there are several other clothes she can get, like  this one below, which also can be wear by other toon Genesis 8 chracters, like Toon Girl, Toon Mom, Nina, Paige, Thistle, Posey and so on ...

Please tell me she comes with the pictured stride pose, or where I can find it. That's beautiful. I am thinking about a fairytale scene for her once she's released.

Post edited by AnEye4Art on
  • Yes she does! There are a few pose packages for her so far!!!

• The stride pose will be in my BuggaBootiful pose pack

i will also have a BooBugg pose pack which is inspired by your rag / forgotten / creepy dolls

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702

Spiritfoxy said:

Yes she does! There are a few pose packages for her so far!!!

You are the best!! I can see it now: LA, LA, LA, LA, as she skips along a winding path through a fairytale forest with her basket in hand - she's as care-free as can be.

• The sweetest! 

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,869

Oh, my.... Wow, wow, wow.

• I don't usually do cute- but these are fantastic! And add me to the people who will definately buy the maleversion too.

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

Well I'm definitely snapping up everything related to this character!  

• More BuggaBoo Cuteness. Pose is mine....face morph is 3D-GHDesign

BuggaBoo Doll2.jpg
    3000 x 1500 - 1M
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254

Is that last one wearing Gosha's hat?

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

@JOdel did you get the PM I sent you ?

• Yes!!  I am getting everything there is for her!!  Guys, let's show super support for BuggaBoo!!!

• 3D-GHDesign said:

​And also you can turn her into several characters, ethnics, even  elvish/pixie ones with the face morph pack (separate face parts morphs and also character presets) that includes some skin tones too.

For the Elfin character, body morphs are also included :)

These are soooooooo cute!!!

• KarthKarth Posts: 709

Everything is so cute !!!!!!  I really love Littlefox talent doing the cutiest characters ever,ever,ever :-)

I also did a little addon for our winteroutfit with sled .

PastellsForWinterForBuggaBoo-Thb.jpg
    380 x 494 - 225K
    PastellsForWinterForBuggaBoo-Popup3.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 254K
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254

carrie58 said:

Yes, and replied. Thank you! 

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

JOdel said:

carrie58 said:

Yes, and replied. Thank you! 

Oh good just wondering cause a reply never showed up ,but anyway glad you got it hope the info helps

• BellaRosa for Rainboo Outfit

sfBellaRosaRainboo_popup_9.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 632K
    sfBellaRosaRainboo_Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 494K
    sfBellaRosaRainboo_popup_3.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 510K
    sfBellaRosaRainboo_popup_2.jpg
    1800 x 1000 - 648K
  • Spiritfoxy, this is a great product!!!

Can anyone tell me if any MaryJanes and socks will be available?

• Thanks!  This product will be in a second wave release. Not that I have seen so far for the socks and janes, but still in the creating for her! 

• Spiritfoxy said:

Thanks!  This product will be in a second wave release. Not that I have seen so far for the socks and janes, but still in the creating for her! 

I see!!!

• Lady Littlefox said:

And that's not all... she mixes ;) 

You can set her to a smaller percentage of Bugga Booness and get all sorts of variations... and mix her with Genesis 8 Female Characters
    Keep your eyes open for more promos from other artists doing addons for her as well as a freebie hair fit pack for fitting some popular hairs used in promos. .

Hope and guess she comes with separate head and body morphs, right?

• In planning for the release,  just in case I'm not awake for it,  I have uploaded the morphs I created for hair and a couple of other things for Bugga Boo and am starting a thread for posting for other fits and such.
    Please be aware, these are MORPHS, not the actual products, so if you don't own the individual products, they aren't going to do much for you, but if you do own them,  they'll make your life so much easier as autofitting hair to Bugga can be a bit hit and miss due to how big her head actually is ;)
    Also contained are the morphs I made for Karth's Fuzzy Overalls (Which I can't seem to find a link to anywhere EEEEP!) and Thistle's non-graft tail and ears so you can do catgirl things with her ;)

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/467821/bugga-boo-hair-fits-freebies-and-other-stuff

If you make any freebies or want to share any fits you make for Bugga, please feel free to post in the thread ;) More the merrier!

• yup,  though I wouldn't recommend using them at very high settings separately cause they look kinda wierd separated from each other ;)

• So, It looks like it really may be in the am!!!

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

ryverthorn said:

Some images of an outfit I created for BuggaBoo.  :)

Seriously, everyone working on BuggaBoo came out with such wonderful stuff!

BunnyBoo for BuggaBoo

This isn't in the store today. crying

• A good idea would be to creat a clone of Cookie to use apparel from that figure on Bugga Boo. Hopefully someone who specializes in that could look into that.wink

• Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611

Just bought it ;-). Thanks for that. 

• Ryverthorn sagte:

Einige Bilder eines Outfits, das ich für BuggaBoo erstellt habe. :) :)

Im Ernst, jeder, der an BuggaBoo arbeitet, hat so wundervolle Sachen herausgebracht!

BunnyBoo für BuggaBoo

wo gibt es denn diese  Outfit  zu  kaufen

• Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611
    edited January 2021

First render with her for a contest:

Power of a smile 2.jpg
    1482 x 2000 - 2M
    Post edited by Lothar Weber on