BUGGA BOO!!!!! Genesis 8 Female Cutie from Littlefox and Friends.

Comments

• necroscensionnecroscension Posts: 106
    edited January 2021

Here is my Bugga Boy on G8M... Between dForce killing Studio and my Mac chuffing at me because it's wanting to update, I finally got him to a point where I can pose.

BuggaBoy01-900.jpg
    900 x 1350 - 1M
    Post edited by necroscension on
  • Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

That looks great @necroscension

• RenderScot3DRenderScot3D Posts: 167
    edited January 2021

Hi done a render with a mix of Bugga Boo and another character  only got the base as all i could afford ATM  is it ok to post as not purely just her ? and some really really cute renders on here btw :)

Post edited by RenderScot3D on
  • DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Here is my spin on Buggaboo.  Using SASE Blaise skin.  Hair fixed with the magnets and some tweaking.

buggabooTM012021.jpg
    2010 x 1304 - 1M
  • AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702

Daventaki said:

Here is my spin on Buggaboo.  Using SASE Blaise skin.  Hair fixed with the magnets and some tweaking.

Looking good: How did you get other skins to work? When I tru to use other skins only the face skin is applied but not the rest of the body. dForce hair does not work on her either. 

• My first render with Bugga Boo. She's adorable!

• What a great collection of images :) We are really glad you like her!!!!

AnEye4Art said:

Daventaki said:

Looking good: How did you get other skins to work? When I tru to use other skins only the face skin is applied but not the rest of the body. dForce hair does not work on her either. 

I added in G8F then dialed her in instead of using the preset.  I haven't tried any dforce hair but I can see it not working because her head shape is so different.  Even transmapped hair using the magnets require some tweaking.

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702

Daventaki said:

AnEye4Art said:

Daventaki said:

I added in G8F then dialed her in instead of using the preset.  I haven't tried any dforce hair but I can see it not working because her head shape is so different.  Even transmapped hair using the magnets require some tweaking.

That's it!! Thank you so much for your help. You're the best.

• Lady LittlefoxLady Littlefox Posts: 667
    edited January 2021

You can also use the included script in bugga's materials folder to correct the graft.

Select the g8female and apply the mat fixer.and the script will copy all the surface info from the base onto the graft.

Post edited by Lady Littlefox on
  • Heavens, so much cute!!!!!! This is awesome!!!

• And another BuggaBoy...

BuggaBoy Metal 900.jpg
    900 x 1350 - 1M
  • Jan_ScrapperJan_Scrapper Posts: 351
    edited January 2021

Post edited by Jan_Scrapper on
  • KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

Really disappointed the sale didn't last one more day.  I had 5 Bugga Boo items in my cart waiting and *POOF*  sale was over, so now they are sitting in my wishlist waiting for the next sale  crying

necroscension said:

And another BuggaBoy...

Spectacular. How did you achieve it, or rather what products did you combine?

• necroscensionnecroscension Posts: 106
    edited January 2021

Worlds_Edge said:

necroscension said:

And another BuggaBoy...

Spectacular. How did you achieve it, or rather what products did you combine?

Electro Hair - auto-fit didn't look good, so I scaled it bigger than the head and used mjcollider/mjcshrink scripts to shrink the hair cap to fit and then parent to the head. Actually quicker than it sounds. Also increased the hair density.

I believe Gothx Rock pants and shoes, the shirt from Gruesome Goth (which is a transparent material on the shirt, which you don't see in the promos)

LIE makeup from Darwins Mishap's Stryker for G8M

The pose is an altered one from Ashan's bundle

The microphone and hand pose is from the K-Pow props set

Fog plains I think are from Sickleyield and Kindred Arts with modifications

Anger HD and Fierce HD I believe for the expression

Bugaboo image maps transferred to G8M, along with materials settings

Used the diffuse map for translucency to remove the eyeshadow, and also reduced the saturation on the lips so they'd be more boyish

All on G8M

Now I need to do something with Bugaboo. I got her because I thought it would be a good exercise to make a G8M version -- he is a little different, his hips are narrower. I don't have any of the geografts/addons added, so curious what benefits those give. So far shoes seem to be hit or miss, but that's understandable, especially with narrow ended boots/etc (hide the feet!). Clothes seem to auto-fit ok, but I've only tried a couple of outfits so far. Auto-fit with male hairs make the hairline WAY too high and messes with the height of the hair, so maually fitting them works best. Once I finish the couple of renders I've been meaning to complete before Bugaboo came along, I plan on doing a render of both characters together.

Post edited by necroscension on

Thanks for the details. Love what you did. 

• Kharma said:

Really disappointed the sale didn't last one more day.  I had 5 Bugga Boo items in my cart waiting and *POOF*  sale was over, so now they are sitting in my wishlist waiting for the next sale  crying

As I see those are still on sale ...  

• RenderScot3DRenderScot3D Posts: 167
    edited January 2021

Done  a mix of Bugga Boo and Welda morphs hope thats ok  ;) 

Post edited by RenderScot3D on
  • A wee render using the Fi skin

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850

My first try with Booga Boo and I had this artifacts in the hair too ... but I will try the several tipps here for my next renders with her.

Buggaboo2TM012021.jpg
    1195 x 1320 - 907K
  • KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

3D-GHDesign said:

Kharma said:

As I see those are still on sale ...  

they are at 30% off but the banner sale if you buy 5 or more and get 51% off was gone on Friday ( payday) 

• Let's see if this kills the hair artifacts in Rainboo... just apply over the top

zip
    zip
    Artifact Killer.zip
  • Test render with Bugga Boo mixed with Berry.

Bugga Test-1.jpg
    1113 x 1122 - 2M
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,311
    edited February 2021

Here's my first take on BuggaBoo.

LadyBuggaBoo

VT_LadyBuggaBoo_3D_Erik_Pedersen.jpg
    1200 x 1920 - 322K
    Post edited by Gogger on
  • Gogger said:

Here's my first take on BuggaBoo.

LadyBuggaBoo

SOOOO CUUUTTTEEE!!! heart

That is so sweet @Gogger.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited February 2021

So here is Bugga Boo as a babydoll and then the girlis a bit Kath ,BuggaBoo and Growing up morphs ,and this is the longest a simple render has taken for me I don't usually have the patience ,but Primavera hair is a hog!!

Babydoll BuggaBoo and mixBuggaBoo.png
    2000 x 2000 - 2M
    Post edited by carrie58 on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,184

carrie58 said:

So here is Bugga Boo as a babydoll and then the girlis a bit Kath ,BuggaBoo and Growing up morphs ,and this is the longest a simple render has taken for me I don't usually have the patience ,but Primavera hair is a hog!!

That little doll looks great - just like a doll.