BUGGA BOO!!!!! Genesis 8 Female Cutie from Littlefox and Friends.

Comments

• necroscension said:

3dOutlaw said:

...or really chibi!!!!!!  Love the body proportions, and the flexibility of G8 outfits and such!

I likey... NearMe head?

Doesn't look quite like NearMe (unless they did some surgery and grafted), but it could be Ken1171's "Universal Chibi Head", which is over at Hivewire.  

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591

Love Bugga Boo but I'm wondering how people are getting the hair to fit? I'm most likely having a senior moment and would really like some advice on how best to do this.

Thanks 

Pen

• Pendraia said:

Love Bugga Boo but I'm wondering how people are getting the hair to fit? I'm most likely having a senior moment and would really like some advice on how best to do this.

Thanks 

Pen

I had issues applying the dForce hair to Bugga Boo as is so I applied the hair to a G8 model then used the Bugga Boo morph. Others might have other ways to making hair work.

Thank you...I will give that a try.

• Lady LittlefoxLady Littlefox Posts: 667
    edited February 2021

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/467821/bugga-boo-hair-fits-freebies-and-other-stuff/p1

Also we have some morph fits for what hair I had, and a couple of helpers and Thistle's tail and ears

Post edited by Lady Littlefox on

Thank you...she's just too cute!

Quick render...

Bugga boo lori hair.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 495K
  • necroscension said:

And another BuggaBoy...

I gotta admit, this one still has me giggling.   Totally unexpected ;)

• I can't believe how many morphs dial Lady Littlefox included with BuggaBoo! I'm more impressed each time I play with BuggaBoo. I sat down and had some fun taking a look at them all, came up with this cute little elf.

• 3dOutlaw said:

...or really chibi!!!!!!  Love the body proportions, and the flexibility of G8 outfits and such!

How did you do this? Did you use the dials included with BuggaBoo or orthers mixed in with her?

• Lady Littlefox said:

necroscension said:

And another BuggaBoy...

I gotta admit, this one still has me giggling.   Totally unexpected ;)

The idea struck me as I was going through the male hairs lol.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited February 2021

Couldn't help myself

BuggaBoo and Baxter.png
    2000 x 2000 - 2M
    Post edited by carrie58 on
  • PhloxPhlox Posts: 95
    edited February 2021

She just cheers me up making scenes with her - and she mixes so nicely with other characters

Bugga doll sml.jpg
    1159 x 1500 - 2M
    Post edited by Phlox on
  • Spiritfoxy said:

BellaRosa HD for Bugga Boo  ||  BellaRosa for dForce Ruffle BN Off Shoulder Dress  ||  BellaRosa for dForce Rainboo Outfit

So cute! I had to pick Bugga Boo up when I saw this character. Could you tell me what that hair is that you used in the promos?

• Cute huh - well prepare for Death by Boo 

David

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,311
    edited February 2021

L'il Bugg playing with her puppy.

FS_Lil_Bugg_3D_Erik_Pedersen.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 201K
    Post edited by Gogger on
  • UHFUHF Posts: 512

BuggaBoo Even plays nice with I Bot Nurse.  (I needed the hair morph to get the brain just right.)

Mom? Can I keep Him?

BuggaBot2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 423K
  • Bugga Bug, Bugga Bot :D So great :)

• SadeSade Posts: 883

Cute huh - well prepare for Death by Boo 

David

Omg, love this
  • UHFUHF Posts: 512

SRSLY... Do I have to ask someone to do this?  Could someone please do Vanellope von Schweetz?

• Lady LittlefoxLady Littlefox Posts: 667
    edited February 2021

That has got to be the sweetest thing!  loving it!!! 

Gogger said:

L'il Bugg playing with her puppy.

Post edited by Lady Littlefox on
  • IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited February 2021

Bugg is both retro AND future.

FutureBoo1.jpg
    1080 x 1080 - 704K
    Post edited by Ippotamus on
  • necroscensionnecroscension Posts: 106
    edited February 2021

And another BuggaBoy...

Post edited by necroscension on
  • necroscension said:

And another BuggaBoy...

Oh God, this is fantastic! Now, if only he had a club and a unicorn foal...

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,184

necroscension said:

And another BuggaBoy...

The expressions really sell it! 

• I love these renders, everyone!!!  I check here every day!!!

• I'm a little bummed. I had my heart set on doing a BuggaBoo meets System 46 character. Unfortunately, I don't think these two are going to play nicely with each other. Even with the MatFix script, I'm getting wonky results. I think it's because the body smoother and the geoshell are competing with each other. However, I'm going to post this to see if anyone can help me figure out if maybe it's user error and there's something else I can try. When I load the System 46 outfit onto BuggaBoo, the head sort of works, but the rest of the skin all turns white. I'm not sure if it's the geoshell from the System 46 or the maybe BuggaBoo's body smoother. [See attachment.]

Any help in figuring out what I might be able to do to get the System 46 surfaces to show would be nice. It might be a case of two products that will never play nice together.

BuggaBoowithSystem46.jpg
    1456 x 987 - 163K
  • In cases like this, you could probably just remove the smoother and it should work just fine.

• Lady Littlefox said:

In cases like this, you could probably just remove the smoother and it should work just fine.

Unfortunately, something weird with opacity is going on. I think it's a setting with the System 46 wardrobe. I'm still digging into it, but when I remove the body smoother, the body is transluecent. If I figure it out, I'll post what I did to fix it. I think BuggaBoo would make a great little cyborg though.