BUGGA BOO!!!!! Genesis 8 Female Cutie from Littlefox and Friends.

1234568»

Comments

• DiscipleDisciple Posts: 76
    edited October 2021
    BuggaBoop01.jpg
    1440 x 960 - 1M
    BuggaBoop02.jpg
    1280 x 1920 - 1M
    Post edited by Disciple on
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254

Bugga Boop is hilarious. But shouldn't her eyes be green?

• JOdel said:

Bugga Boop is hilarious. But shouldn't her eyes be green?

Thank you. smiley I couldn't say.  My reference videos are all black-and-white.

Hallelujah!
    Disciple

• rrwardrrward Posts: 556

Very cute figure. With my penchant for pinups, this one would get me in a world of hurt.

(Any chance of a new version of Blacker Magic for modern figures?)

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,742

@necroscension ...

I know you posted your Bugga Boo Boys a while back, but this being my first time working with character, I was wondering if you have any decent results making beards fit and how you did it. Also, I'm not sure I understand how you did the hair, either. 

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,962

Is there a buga boo boy in the making?

Not that I'm aware of. If you go back to pg five,  @necroscension created three really cute scenes somehow using BB on G8M. I'm trying to figure out how he did it.f

• WillowRaven said:

Not that I'm aware of. If you gMaybe o back to pg five,  @necroscension created three really cute scenes somehow using BB on G8M. I'm trying to figure out how he did it.f

Maybe by loading G8F using the cross to G8M thingy (add-on) and then adding BB, etc? That was my thought on how to try it. 

Would that allow all G8M clothes to then work?

• WillowRaven said:

No clue....but they were saying upline that when you have problems with G8F clothing/skin fitting to BB, to load the G8F, and then dial in BB, so if that works...then maybe the other would? I haven't tried it myself, that was just how I was thinking about it.

I've currently been working with the Plushie 2.0 critters. They are also in the way too cute category, too! But all clothing and props have to be merged into scene and then carefully maneuvered into place.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,050
    edited January 2022

WillowRaven said:

You would still to autofit them since it would still be G8F.

Post edited by Leana on