BUGGA BOO!!!!! Genesis 8 Female Cutie from Littlefox and Friends.

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

Knittingmommy said:

Lady Littlefox said:

In cases like this, you could probably just remove the smoother and it should work just fine.

Unfortunately, something weird with opacity is going on. I think it's a setting with the System 46 wardrobe. I'm still digging into it, but when I remove the body smoother, the body is transluecent. If I figure it out, I'll post what I did to fix it. I think BuggaBoo would make a great little cyborg though.

Try starting with G8 F ,then add Bugga Boo skin ,System46  wardrobe, then dial in Bugga Boo shape ......

• Try this. Load g8 base. Go to the shapes and search for bugs. Then you can turn it on without the smoother.  From there you can add her material and the wardrobe and hopefully it should work

• *chuckles* just noticed Carrie got it ;)  Thanks hon!    page refresh didn't reveal another page till this morning. ;P

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

Lady Littlefox said:

*chuckles* just noticed Carrie got it ;)  Thanks hon!    page refresh didn't reveal another page till this morning. ;P

I'd like to think of it as "great minds thinking alike " LOL

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited February 2021

Lady Littlefox said:

Try this. Load g8 base. Go to the shapes and search for bugs. Then you can turn it on without the smoother.  From there you can add her material and the wardrobe and hopefully it should work

Thank you to both Lady Littlefox and @carrie58. That sorted it out. Starting with G8 bypassed whatever was conflicting the two surface settings. More Bugga Boo goodness!

Bugga Boo/Aureska

Bugga Boo/System 46

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,186

They came out very cute after all your work.

• Beautiful!!!

• Thank you both. I love how they turned out. I haven't even started playing with all the morphs that came with Bugga Boo! I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of fun with her in the future seeing what kind of unique characters I can create with her.

• I made an avatar for my Daughter. It looks surprising like her when she was a toodler with a gigantic head.

• lovely work!

• Beautiful work folks  just had a wee play with Bugga  and the natural eyes product 

• so cute!

• SBibbSBibb Posts: 596
    edited February 2021

I rendered this last week, but didn't have a chance to polish it until today.

Bugga Boo dial-spun with Petunia, riding a battle "kitten." :-)

Child Riding a Battle "Kitten"

SBibb - BuggaBoo and Battle Kitten.jpg
    975 x 1300 - 1M
    Post edited by SBibb on
  • great!
  • LOL  oh that is awesomeness!

• SBibbSBibb Posts: 596

Thank you! I had a lot of fun creating that render. :-D

• Lady Littlefox said:

If enough want one, I guess I could ;) though the advantage of  G8 and a child face, you can put male clothes on the little Bugga and turn her into a him pretty easily.

Please make a boy too! :D

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

The Inner Circle said:

Cute huh - well prepare for Death by Boo 

David

Here's me thinking how much cute was in this thread, then this little 'darling' scared the crap out of me!

• I picked up Bugga Boo a few days ago after I saw it in the newsletter.  I have a lot of "cute" characters, but this one was so freaking adorable.  The selling point was the mixing with the other G8 characters and morphs.  I'm glad I found the thread with the hair fits b/c all the hairs I really wanted to use with her were "cute" things I got from Lady Little Fox.  Fitting hair before that was frustrating because of her head size.  I didn't have time to make a big render, but I did a quick one with some post work.  The hair color on the figure reminds me of this glow in the dark doll I used to have called a Moon Dreamer.           

Moon Dreamer Space Logo Compress.jpg
    2400 x 3000 - 1M
  • MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 2,987

From the new Lady Cherry and Lady Bloom for Bugga Boo and Genesis 8.1 Female Bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/lady-cherry-and-lady-bloom-for-bugga-boo-and-genesis-81-female-bundle

LadyCherryAndBloomBase_popup07.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 161K
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,869

Muscleman said:

From the new Lady Cherry and Lady Bloom for Bugga Boo and Genesis 8.1 Female Bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/lady-cherry-and-lady-bloom-for-bugga-boo-and-genesis-81-female-bundle

Looks very nice. Congrats. Wishlisted for now.

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

I got these cuties, but I can't find them in smart content.  I'm not great at content library, but I didn't find them there either.  Is anyone else having this issue?

Worlds_Edge said:

I got these cuties, but I can't find them in smart content.  I'm not great at content library, but I didn't find them there either.  Is anyone else having this issue?

Hi! She's really easy to find! she is under material settings for Bugga! Or you can find her under People/Genesis 8 Female/Materials/Muscleman/Lady Cherry And Bloom   -  I hope that helps :) 

Thank you, I found some parts of the product under "accessories" in smart content, but I couldn't find the clothing.  Also, I am getting some error messages about missing materials.  I will uninstall and reinstall in case that is the issue.  Really nice work though, so very cute.

Worlds_Edge said:

Thank you, I found some parts of the product under "accessories" in smart content, but I couldn't find the clothing.  Also, I am getting some error messages about missing materials.  I will uninstall and reinstall in case that is the issue.  Really nice work though, so very cute.

Thanks! For the clothes. are you sure to have all the required Products?

Bugga Boo for Genesis 8 Female

dForce Rainboo Dress for Genesis 8 Females

Yes, and everything is working now.  Thank you!

Worlds_Edge said:

Yes, and everything is working now.  Thank you!

wink

• Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 552

Heya Muscleman,

Loving the Bloom and Cherry bundle!  I am, unfortuantely, also getting an error about the full mat load for Cherry.  DS says it can't find the lcb arm.png and I don't see it in the texture folder.  Can ya take a look please?  Thanks!!

Muon Quark said:

Heya Muscleman,

Loving the Bloom and Cherry bundle!  I am, unfortuantely, also getting an error about the full mat load for Cherry.  DS says it can't find the lcb arm.png and I don't see it in the texture folder.  Can ya take a look please?  Thanks!!

Hello, sorry for delay into replay, can you say me what material are you trying to apply and where do you find the error? I full body material or which one? Because that map really shouldn't be there. Thank you. :)

• leonleon Posts: 0

Hi!

Attached a picture. The hair is transforming when I use the BuggaBoo shape. Is it possible to delete the hair transformation? 

I'm quite new to DAZ.

Greetings and thanks in advance :) 

buggaboo.png
    818 x 412 - 120K