New! Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 14

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,174

barbult said:

Gordig said:

I got dForce CB Haze Delta and Fearless Action

Those links go to your product librtary instead of the store.

Whoops, fixed.

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

@Gordig that image is great! 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158

I got Easygoing Outfit for Genesis 8 Female(s) and Romantique Lingerie for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females

@Novica, if she is not covered enough for you, tell me, and I'll remove the image from your thread.

G8.1F MetMixer Easy Going_PS.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 1M
    G8.1F MetMixer Romantique_002_PS.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

nonesuch00 said:

I got Daiji HD for Genesis 8.1 Male | Daz 3D & Joachim HD for Genesis 8.1 Male | Daz 3D for $0.77 USD, so $1.62 including the tax. I thought they were unique and I want a close look at Kooki99 materials settings too. The 2nd (Joachim) favours Duke Nukem from the old video games of past.

I had both of those wishlisted because I love the tough, craggy look. It was a bit of a decision to go with Otis as I am curious to see how he will look as a kid using Growing Up. 

barbult said:

I got Easygoing Outfit for Genesis 8 Female(s) and Romantique Lingerie for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females

@Novica, if she is not covered enough for you, tell me, and I'll remove the image from your thread.

Not a problem, lingerie and swimsuits are fine :)  I just don't want the exaggerated XXXXX busty spilling out of the top with booty cracks on the thread.  Thanks for asking though.
    That lingerie has several styles and I have to say that vendor managed to come up with several which haven't been done before. Getting harder to do! 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,174

nonesuch00 said:

The 2nd (Joachim) favours Duke Nukem from the old video games of past.

To me, he's Clancy Brown:

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Novica said:

nonesuch00 said:

I got Daiji HD for Genesis 8.1 Male | Daz 3D & Joachim HD for Genesis 8.1 Male | Daz 3D for $0.77 USD, so $1.62 including the tax. I thought they were unique and I want a close look at Kooki99 materials settings too. The 2nd (Joachim) favours Duke Nukem from the old video games of past.

I had both of those wishlisted because I love the tough, craggy look. It was a bit of a decision to go with Otis as I am curious to see how he will look as a kid using Growing Up. 

I had Otis already. LOL, and that's the same reason I bought Otis but for Cartoonized & the Toon Generations line, and a couple of other toon line products (Joe Quick, J.Cade, and a couple of others). The way Kookie did these characters is unique and makes me think I'll be able to mix them in with Cartoonized, etc al, to make some unique cartoon characters as well.

Gordig said:

nonesuch00 said:

The 2nd (Joachim) favours Duke Nukem from the old video games of past.

To me, he's Clancy Brown:

You are right. I had seen none of those movies in was in except a few minutes of Shawshank at the end when I think he was hiding at a Mexican beach town in Baja California or something. The Tim Robbins guy, not Clancy Brown.

• NathNath Posts: 2,713
    edited December 2021

Just having a bit of fun with https://www.daz3d.com/toon-generations-4-mega-bundle-for-genesis-8, which I picked up cheap earlier this month, along with https://www.daz3d.com/sue-yee-half-shawl-long-hair-for-genesis-8-and-81-females (the dress is from Rendo).

Took me a while to get it to drape right, as the dress kept clinging to her fingers. Finally I remembered to switch off Start bones from memorized pose. LOL

test.png
    1049 x 906 - 652K
    Post edited by Nath on

@nath  She is Disney character in the making!  :)  Nicely done

Now that you mention it, she does have that look :)

Nath said:

Just having a bit of fun with https://www.daz3d.com/toon-generations-4-mega-bundle-for-genesis-8, which I picked up cheap earlier this month, along with https://www.daz3d.com/sue-yee-half-shawl-long-hair-for-genesis-8-and-81-females (the dress is from Rendo).

Took me a while to get it to drape right, as the dress kept clinging to her fingers. Finally I remembered to switch off Start bones from memorized pose. LOL

Super cute.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,750

@nath, adorable and she looks like she is trying to decide which pair of shoes to wear from her closet. Or maybe... just to swirl around in joy.

What a lovely picture to find first thing in the morning!

Thank you,

Mary

Interesting to note Blackwood Manor (in the featured stores) has an outbuilding not shown in main promo. It has a clean version and a destroyed version, just like the main house.

edited December 2021

I'm going for items which are expensive and discounted already and the bundles for the 20% off up to ten items. Meaning you can HAVE ten. Don't know why they say it that way. I don't know where I saw the code but it's DECKTHEHALLS

HAB - Sci-Fi Living Quarters

$39.95

$11.98
    70% Off

2021-09 Hair for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females

$29.95

$8.99
    70% Off

Pacific Northwest Botanica - Bundle

$39.95

$11.98
    70% Off

Winter Vacation House Bundle

$59.95

$17.99
    70% Off

Plains and Mountains

$27.95

$8.38
    70% Off

Courtyard Italia

$36.95

$11.08
    70% Off

dForce Bootstrapper Outfit for Genesis 8.1 Male

$24.95

$5.25
    79% Off

Phx Nasiri HD and Necklace for Genesis 8 Male

$25.95

$7.79
    70% Off

The Chihuahua Mega-Bundle for Daz Dog 8

$59.95

$17.99
    70% Off

Stilt Houses

$28.95

$8.69
    70% Off

Floral Dining Texture Add-On    Putting the new item in the cart made the difference of 16.00 and only cost 2.09

$12.95

$2.09
    84% Off

Post edited by Novica on
    edited December 2021

HEADS UP- 

The order in which you add things to the cart is giving different prices. I was doing cart jenga and when I tested that Daz+ item and the DECKTHEHALLS discount, I got prices of 116.  then 114.  now 112.  The 2021-09 hair was only going to 63 percent when added AFTER the NEW cheapie Daz+.  So get your stuff in the cart FIRST.   Just to be on the safe side, add your NEW cheapie LAST.  And yes, I refreshed the page, and yes, I tried this several times. This shouldn't be happening but hey, it's $4 cheaper adding the Daz+ last.   I emptied the cart and tried it with adding the Deck code first, then the NEW Daz+, or adding  NEW Daz+ item first, then the Deck code, etc.  After you get everything in the cart, doing the DECKTHEHALLS code first, then adding the cheapie Daz+ item dropped it another two dollars to 112 ish. I wonder if the cart would do that for you? (With the order above.) 

Subtotal$387.45

Discounts$-275.24

Sales Tax$0.00

Total

$112.21

Post edited by Novica on
  • galiengalien Posts: 136

The DECKTHEHALLS code also works with gift cards.

• Be sure to check today's Christmas freebies at Renderosity. There is a big bundle that regularly sells for $89 and is free today only

Charlie Judge said:

Be sure to check today's Christmas freebies at Renderosity. There is a big bundle that regularly sells for $89 and is free today only

Thanks for the heads up! The old 18th (or is it 19th century?) officers' uniforms are freebies today too.

• Email notifications have started coming in again

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,808

Robert Freise said:

Email notifications have started coming in again

Me too! just got one for your post 

There were still four threads I follow without notifications - so check!

edited December 2021

Well, I am going through messages again and found one which mentions a vendor who has left the store but some of the textures are currently being featured. (Have been for several days, and still are, so I am mentioning it.)  I don't think that's a glitch, as I suppose if they do things with Daz they may still be featured?   Anyway, type in Moyra in the store search and you will get the texture sets for products here at Daz. 

Post edited by Novica on
  • I get 16 items (I own all of tem blush) when I do the search and all 16 are listed as Daz Originals

Robert Freise said:

I get 16 items (I own all of tem blush) when I do the search and all 16 are listed as Daz Originals

What is raising eyebrows (and I haven't checked this personally)  is one of the items is also at Rendo. I can't verify, am headed out to a holiday party over at Mom's. She turned 94 on December 7th! :)  

• Novica said:

Robert Freise said:

I get 16 items (I own all of tem blush) when I do the search and all 16 are listed as Daz Originals

What is raising eyebrows (and I haven't checked this personally)  is one of the items is also at Rendo. I can't verify, am headed out to a holiday party over at Mom's. She turned 94 on December 7th! :)  

Happy birthday to your mom 

• Novica said:

Robert Freise said:

This is in both stores https://www.daz3d.com/la-ferme

• Robert Freise said:

Novica said:

Robert Freise said:

Asking about this, thank you.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,750

Robert Freise said:

Novica said:

Robert Freise said:

I didn't have 3 of the remaining items in the store. Now in my cart!

Novica, my best wishes to your mother for a fantastic new year on her birthday. What a lady.

Mary 

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,151

Novica said:

Robert Freise said:

Yay! Happy birthday Novica's mum! I hope you all enjoy the party.