Umbra Outfit for Genesis 8 & 8.1 Females [Commercial]

Umbra Outfit for Genesis 8 & 8.1 Females [Commercial]

Grab it Here!

Umbra is a bold and attractive outfit that demands attention from its details and realism. It can be used as a stand alone outfit or be mixed in very well with others from the variety of components and material options. Umbra also suits many themes from gothic to cyberpunk, your sexy heroines and models deserve to have this a part of their wardrobe.

Umbra pushes high quality realism by making use of high quality materials and textures while also utilizing high definition morphs for ultra-detailed micro pressure providing a realistic fit to your genesis figure.

The Umbra outfit includes a bra top with a built in choker strap, high-waisted corset, playful frilled underwear, thigh high stockings, arm straps with steel rings, arm sleeves with a finger hook, and stand-out high heels. The arm straps, sleeves, and stockings have left and right sides separated and can be loaded into the scene individually.

Get the bold and sexy Umbra outfit today!

Note: I will be having expansions coming out for this outfit very soon as well!

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Comments

• Nice, nice. I've blasted through my Daz budget and then some this month, but I always have the pennies for your releases.

• rrwardrrward Posts: 556

Nice.  (So, no more military outfits?)

• One of these days, I hope to see your level of detail and expertise with leathery textures on a cenobite-alike character and/or costume. You have an ideal style for that aesthetic.

• ChumlyChumly Posts: 793

uhmmmm... ahh... gosh.... 
    *blushes*

• I appreciate the kind comments everyone and the support!

I will really be pushing this outfit in the upcoming months with a handful of expansions, 4 to be exact. Depending on how sales go, some of these may be scrapped. I will be sharing with you the first look at the first expansion, Cyber Samurai, later today/tomorow. I'm hoping to have this expansion wrapped up and submitted to Daz before this upcoming weekend is over.

Here is a look at the planned expansive products for the Umbra outfit:

• Cyber Samurai (estimated mid-October release)
      • Introuces new cyberpunk style materials
      • Samuarai mask/headset
      • Katana
      • Vest/Teddy
      • Tactical Gloves
      • Samurai Pauldrons
      • Tactical Knee Pads
    • Witch themed Untitled (estimated late-October release)
      • New witch-style materials
      • New add-ons TBA
    • Automata inspired Untitled (estimated mid-November release)
      • New materials
      • Underwear (seen in Sayble promos)
      • New top inspired by Automata character
      • Other new add-ons TBA
    • Matrix-inspired Untitled (estimated early December release)
      • New materials
      • Exo-Arms
      • Futuristic Pistol
      • Pistol magazine pouches
      • Pistol Holster
      • Other new add-ons TBA

Following the support of this outfit I will be moving onto some sci-fi projects, which will features sci-fi creatures and military related products. These outfits and expansive products take only 2-3 weeks to produce while the ones to follow (sci-fi military) take 2-3 months. Right now my decisions are being driven by products that pay the bills and keep me doing this stuff. Sales overall are just low right now. Don't know if that's the same for all PA's here but I'm feeling it.

• Apart from the low sales, this does sound great. I doubt any fans of my artwork are actual daz users, but I'll do my best to plug your work, whenever I have the opportunity.

I hope you'll manage to squeeze in the boots from the promos we discussed in the other thread!

• N3p3nth3 said:

Apart from the low sales, this does sound great. I doubt any fans of my artwork are actual daz users, but I'll do my best to plug your work, whenever I have the opportunity.

I hope you'll manage to squeeze in the boots from the promos we discussed in the other thread!

I'll probably add those into the matrix-inspired product as they will be a perfect fit there. If it gets scrapped though, I will at least release the boots as a stand alone product on my artstation. The support is so very much appreciated!

• Cyber Samurai first look...

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449

You (HH) are obviously skilled at crafting a good quality mesh but I'm not really into these fetish sets. I would humbly request that you put those skills towards making a non-fantasy lingerie set. One that might be bought in a real-life department store?

I've looked and can't find a good, realistic full set of bra/panties/garter (suspender belt), perhaps with a thin-soled (non-platform) pair of high-heels. Many of the available stocking sets don't even allow for the pull of the suspender clips (sorry, I don't know the correct terminology). Also, the couple I have bought suffer badly from poke through the moment I dial in a morph to G8F. I never use a base G8F so those purchases are difficult, if not impossible, to fit to my characters.

• oh my, them shoes are everything!

• Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Cyber Samurai first look...

Well, my expectations were already sky-high, and this certainly exceeds them. Keep up the good work, and don't compromise on your personal style* ;)

*I for one appreciate the fact that your products have more "edge" than practically anything that Daz does these days..

• Umbra looks great and look forward to your expansions of it

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,149

The absence of the word "Outfit" or "Lingerie", or other clothing related word in the title, led me to think you were selling the character, not the clothing. Some customers with an overload of G8F characters might pass right over this in the store, based on title and main promo. That would be a shame.

• marble said:

You (HH) are obviously skilled at crafting a good quality mesh but I'm not really into these fetish sets. I would humbly request that you put those skills towards making a non-fantasy lingerie set. One that might be bought in a real-life department store?

I've looked and can't find a good, realistic full set of bra/panties/garter (suspender belt), perhaps with a thin-soled (non-platform) pair of high-heels. Many of the available stocking sets don't even allow for the pull of the suspender clips (sorry, I don't know the correct terminology). Also, the couple I have bought suffer badly from poke through the moment I dial in a morph to G8F. I never use a base G8F so those purchases are difficult, if not impossible, to fit to my characters.

Have you checked out his original Mystique and Mystique 2? I mean, I've certainly bought some like that in the past as presents - but then again, I've also bought an Agent Provocateur Whitney set (and I think also did beg request HH to do something like that :D). You can ditch the corsets etc. in the Mystiques and get a really nice normal-but-sexy kind of lingerie. I'm doing a render with the Mystique 2 stockings on the HD Athletic body right now - the body's usually a nightmare with a ton of air between the legs and the stockings, and the stockings are following the body like a dream. 

OTOH, I appreciate the different-ness of these shoes. There's a lot of vanilla heel options and most of them should work just fine with the Mystique stockings. I will confess to being an inveterate kitbasher, though.

N3p3nth3 said:

marble said:

Have you checked out his original Mystique and Mystique 2? I mean, I've certainly bought some like that in the past as presents - but then again, I've also bought an Agent Provocateur Whitney set (and I think also did beg request HH to do something like that :D). You can ditch the corsets etc. in the Mystiques and get a really nice normal-but-sexy kind of lingerie. I'm doing a render with the Mystique 2 stockings on the HD Athletic body right now - the body's usually a nightmare with a ton of air between the legs and the stockings, and the stockings are following the body like a dream. 

OTOH, I appreciate the different-ness of these shoes. There's a lot of vanilla heel options and most of them should work just fine with the Mystique stockings. I will confess to being an inveterate kitbasher, though.

Yes, I looked long and hard at the Mystique 2 product before deciding against it. The pantyhose looks very realistic and that was almost enough to sway me but the rest is just too kinky. The multiple straps in particular. I just want a good, realistic-looking but fairly conservative set for a middle-aged lady I have ready for render.  I'm sure that HH could create the definitive product and I'm certain it would sell. I've looked elsewhere (on both "R" sites) and the choice is poor.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,558

marble said:

Yes, I looked long and hard at the Mystique 2 product before deciding against it. The pantyhose looks very realistic and that was almost enough to sway me but the rest is just too kinky. The multiple straps in particular. I just want a good, realistic-looking but fairly conservative set for a middle-aged lady I have ready for render.  I'm sure that HH could create the definitive product and I'm certain it would sell. I've looked elsewhere (on both "R" sites) and the choice is poor.

With all due respect, how are you certain it will sell?

Umbra looks great! One day I will get on the 8.1 bandwagon so I can pick this up.

• marble said:

N3p3nth3 said:

marble said:

Well, the word you used was "realistic" which given the current connotations of garter belts did not lead me to think of conservative. Mystique 1 is less strappy and frankly, just typing lingerie in the search field should still bring you a bunch of reasonable options from reputable vendors, making me echo FSMCDesigns. HH's releases stand out, and that's what is so great about them in addition to their extremely high quality, both visual and technical.

FSMCDesigns said:

marble said:

Umbra looks great! One day I will get on the 8.1 bandwagon so I can pick this up.

Because it will have a wider appeal than a niche product. Only my opinion, of course but I think lingerie is a popular product line and something that can be used in a lot of situations, especially if it overcomes the usual gotchas such as poke through, the air gap between skin and stocking and the lack of realistic cloth pull where the clips grab the cloth. That's certainly been on my hoped-for product list for a long time. 

edited September 2021

N3p3nth3 said:

marble said:

N3p3nth3 said:

marble said:

Well, the word you used was "realistic" which given the current connotations of garter belts did not lead me to think of conservative. Mystique 1 is less strappy and frankly, just typing lingerie in the search field should still bring you a bunch of reasonable options from reputable vendors, making me echo FSMCDesigns. HH's releases stand out, and that's what is so great about them in addition to their extremely high quality, both visual and technical.

I do know how to type in a search. What I consider a good option might be different to you - as I said, it is just my opinion. I'm not suggestng that HH should stop producing his specialities - just requesting a more conventional look - even as a one-off. It is the high quality that prompted me to ask.

Post edited by marble on
  • While a comment on what someone would like to see HH make is fine, this is essentially a thread for HH to talk about his new sets, not a geernal product suggestions thread.

• barbult said:

The absence of the word "Outfit" or "Lingerie", or other clothing related word in the title, led me to think you were selling the character, not the clothing. Some customers with an overload of G8F characters might pass right over this in the store, based on title and main promo. That would be a shame.

'Outfit' is in the title of the actual product so no worries there. I updated the forum post to reflect that as well. Thanks for the looking out!

• FSMCDesigns said:

marble said:

The outfit and expansions is both for Gen 8 F and Gen 8.1 F.

• Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 586
    edited September 2021

Here's another preview of Umbra's first expansion, Cyber Samurai.

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on
  • I'm making my happy face. 

• Cyber Samurai looks amazing

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

Just wow.

Just....just take my money.

• I very much appreciate all the kind comments! The Cyber Samurai expansion is officially wrapped up and on its way into PASS.

I think the Witch-themed expansion will be canceled as I just don't see it hitting the store during the month of October. Also, since we're still waiting for the Umbra outfit to hit the store, I would like to see how it performs before starting on a second expansion for it.

Also, why we're waiting, here's a final look at the Cyber Samurai expansion!

• Truly, amazing. You can count on me to buy all the expansions :). I hope you will not have to cancel the witch expansion, as I'm looking forward to see it.

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

tomba said:

Truly, amazing. You can count on me to buy all the expansions :). I hope you will not have to cancel the witch expansion, as I'm looking forward to see it.

Same.

I'll buy anything you release. Even if it's not 'up my alley', the quality is high enough that I want to support it. Plus this is all right up my alley anyway lol

Seriously, if you had like a subscribtion service I'd sign up lol 

• N3p3nth3N3p3nth3 Posts: 129
    edited September 2021

Thyranq said:

Same.

I'll buy anything you release. Even if it's not 'up my alley', the quality is high enough that I want to support it. Plus this is all right up my alley anyway lol

Seriously, if you had like a subscribtion service I'd sign up lol 

Same here on all counts, and would definitely sign up for a HH subscription service, as well. 

Post edited by N3p3nth3 on