Umbra Outfit for Genesis 8 & 8.1 Females [Commercial]

Comments

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

N3p3nth3 said:

So if I read the situation right from the way the outfit is behaving on my G8, the material issue has been fixed but the morphs not yet? :)

downloaded one hour ago via DIM, materials working on G8 - no morphs found for G8

There is a difference in the available morphs for the 8.1 stockings - the left stocking is missing the adjust calf morph in actor/adjustments

Screenshot 2021-10-05 141021.jpg
    950 x 335 - 64K
    Screenshot 2021-10-05 141053.jpg
    951 x 365 - 70K
  • HoMart said:

N3p3nth3 said:

So if I read the situation right from the way the outfit is behaving on my G8, the material issue has been fixed but the morphs not yet? :)

downloaded one hour ago via DIM, materials working on G8 - no morphs found for G8

What morphs are you referring to? The Corset morphs have been fixed and daz should release an update for it soon.

Thank you for letting me know about the stocking morph, I will get this fix submitted as well.

• N3p3nth3N3p3nth3 Posts: 129

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

HoMart said:

N3p3nth3 said:

What morphs are you referring to? The Corset morphs have been fixed and daz should release an update for it soon.

Thank you for letting me know about the stocking morph, I will get this fix submitted as well.

Looks like it's out now (along with an update to Sayble). :)

Actually happy about the small delay, as I finally got to porting one of my favorite Victoria 4 characters to Genesis 8.x to try out the outfit!

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

HoMart said:

N3p3nth3 said:

Downloaded and installed the update today

Can´t get the micropressure morphs to work on Genesis 8 Female - they work great on Genesis 8.1 Female

Aren´t they supposed to work on G8?

HoMart said:

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

HoMart said:

N3p3nth3 said:

Downloaded and installed the update today

Can´t get the micropressure morphs to work on Genesis 8 Female - they work great on Genesis 8.1 Female

Aren´t they supposed to work on G8?

Yeah, I think that issue still remains. 

• Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 587
    edited October 2021

Ok, I will get the G8F micropressure morph fix sent to daz soon.

Can anyone verify if the second Umbra update is out yet for the corset fix is available and did it fix the problem?

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Ok, I will get the G8F micropressure morph fix sent to daz soon.

Can anyone verify if the second Umbra update is out yet for the corset fix is available and did it fix the problem?

Uninstalled it via DIM - deleted files on SSD - reinstalled the current package via DIM (readme tells 2nd update)

first image is G 8.1 using Umbra 00 Complete Outfit

second image is G8.1 and all wardrobe and accessories where loaded using the individual icons

third image is G8.1 and added micro pressure morphs ( I think the right arm strap morph is not working right anymore)

Screenshot 2021-10-06 225338.jpg
    720 x 910 - 57K
    Screenshot 2021-10-06 225654.jpg
    685 x 903 - 58K
    Screenshot 2021-10-06 225937.jpg
    652 x 899 - 61K
  • Thanks! Yeap, I will be submitting another update and hopefully it fixes everything.

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Thanks! Yeap, I will be submitting another update and hopefully it fixes everything.

just to complete it, here is G8F using Umbra 00 Complete Outfit - looks like all Material and H.Material is working on her.

And I have to add, you created a great outfit - can´t wait for the add-ons.

Screenshot 2021-10-06 234045.jpg
    667 x 908 - 57K

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Thanks! Yeap, I will be submitting another update and hopefully it fixes everything.

FWIW the micro pressure slider on the corset is also labeled Umbra Garter Micro Pressure HD. :)

Apart from that and the micro pressures, everything's really good! Haven't had adjustment morphs that actually adjust on my characters without a headache in a while :D

• Update #3 has been submitted to Daz to fix Micropressure for G8F, add adjust calves to left stocking, and to make sure full outfit loads up with fixed corset.

BTW, Umbra has been doing very well in sales so... you know what that means. smiley

• thd777thd777 Posts: 932

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

BTW, Umbra has been doing very well in sales so... you know what that means. smiley

yes, no sci-fi military stuff anytime soon... crying 

• thd777 said:

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

yes, no sci-fi military stuff anytime soon... crying 

I can assure you the mother of all sci-fi military suits is in development and coming soon.

• ShortlegDoggoShortlegDoggo Posts: 117
    edited October 2021

That is beyond glorious. Insta-buy for sure.

Thank you, I've needed something like this for ages.

Post edited by ShortlegDoggo on
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Awesome! Not that I was expecting any less.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited October 2021

If that has a lot of material zones, could certainly see a lot of 'Warhammer' fans using shaders to give it different types of paint schemes.

Bonus points for a variety of different types of weapons/equipment which could be mixed-and-matched on various hardpoints. smiley

Post edited by Xenomorphine on
  • Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 587
    edited October 2021

Xenomorphine said:

If that has a lot of material zones, could certainly see a lot of 'Warhammer' fans using shaders to give it different types of paint schemes.

Bonus points for a variety of different types of weapons/equipment which could be mixed-and-matched on various hardpoints. smiley

1.) It will certainly have a hefty amount of material zones. I will even be playing around with the materials and shells to see if I can designate the camo/color area to just drag and drop your own boderless camo/color pattern into it without losing decals, dirt, scratches and details like these. If all the details are kept on the shell layer, the underlying color can just be changed to whatever. While metal amd non-painted areas will be kept seperated so one can easily identify and alter painted areas. Just what I have in mind, don't know how well it will play out. 

2.) It will have a variety of weapons, equipment, lights etc available trhough expansive products. A heavy autocannon, double blade chainsaw, warhead launcher, flamethrower, etc are at the top of my list.

Edit: And here's an update just on how she's coming along. White clay areas are pretty much finished while colored areas are not lol.

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on
  • Freaking incredible detail, and it looks like something that would actually work IRL which is just fantastic.

And I love your ideas. RIP, wallet. 

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Looking great!

• jdavison67jdavison67 Posts: 587
    edited October 2021

Yeah, The micro pressure doesn't work for me at all on G8.

You would think this would have been tested BEFORE release...

JD

Post edited by jdavison67 on
  • jdavison67 said:

Yeah, The micro pressure doesn't work for me at all on G8.

The fix for this, update #3, was submitted to Daz late last week and will hopefully be available soon!

• ryu44ryu44 Posts: 4

Thank you, already bought it :).

• Unfortunately no Umbra update in DIM yet.

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

Another day, another payment to Herschel Hoffmeyer...

And happily done :)

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,151
    edited October 2021

Quick combination of latest purchases: Umbra Outfit Samurai AddOn worn by Vo Xiao Hua rendered with Promo Studio HDRI. Now I only need that Umbra update for G8F.

G8F VO Xiao Hua with Umbra-Samurai v2b.png
    750 x 1000 - 877K
    Post edited by Rod Wise Driggo on
  • tskmetskme Posts: 25

Cybersamurai micropressure also doesn't work with gen8.

• Rod Wise Driggo said:

Unfortunately no Umbra update in DIM yet.

Hopefully soon! However, I have no control over how fast these updates are processed.

• tskme said:

Cybersamurai micropressure also doesn't work with gen8.

I'm tracking this, a micropressure fix for G8 on both products inbound.