Oh, Misty, I forgot my Complaint Thread

Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
edited February 2022 in The Commons

This discussion was created from comments split from: The We Will Miss You, Chohole Complaint Thread.

Post edited by Sfariah D on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610

Oops! I'm confused!

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,268

Sfariah said:

Oops! I'm confused!

Congratulations on getting to name the new thread. 

Charlie Judge said:

Sfariah said:

Oops! I'm confused!

Congratulations on getting to name the new thread. 

Wow! 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,268
    edited February 2022

Have you decided what title you want? Feel free to use my earlier suggestion The Where In The World Is Misty Complaint Thread

ETA: It was a sort of parody on the 'Where in the World is Waldo' puzzles.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Charlie Judge said:

Have you decided what title you want?

Not yet as I just finished dinner.

• I still miss Chohole, though.

So... dang.

zombiewhacker said:

I still miss Chohole, though.

So... dang.

I didn't include about Chohole because I didn't want to test the title length limits. 

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757

we are still none the wiser as to what has happened to @Mistara

The Carrara Community is worried about her broken heart

I wanted to do something but I'm getting too sleepy,  so I can't remember if it was to brush my teeth or to do something for school. Or was it both?

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited February 2022

Ooh I got two ideas how to deal with package thieves.  One if you have a cat who uses a litter box, clean the box and put  the used litter in a box previously sent to you.  Leave box of dirty litter on your porch and wait for the thief to get it

...hmm a "litter bomb" instead of a "glitter bomb" . I like it.

Post edited by kyoto kid on

Stezza said:

we are still none the wiser as to what has happened to @Mistara

The Carrara Community is worried about her broken heart

...we all are. 

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,024

Complaint - my body clock has been knocked off.  I am waking up at about 2am fully refreshed and getting sleepy sleepy around 7pm.

Non-Complaint - they have added a sidewalk to the entrance of the park I like to go to.  Much more convenient access.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited February 2022

Complaint: For those who were wondering what NFTs are good for.

NFT.JPG
    1153 x 644 - 84K
    Post edited by TJohn on
  • TJohn said:

Complaint: For those who were wondering what NFTs are good for.

It's hardly necessary to use NFTs for that - I suggest not looking at sites offering artwork for book covers if you don't enjoy apoplexy.

• Richard Haseltine said:

It's hardly necessary to use NFTs for that - I suggest not looking at sites offering artwork for book covers if you don't enjoy apoplexy.

But the current mania with financial speculation in NFTs has certainly increased this sort of plagiarism / theft dramatically. At any rate, DA is to be commended for setting up a tool to automatically check for fake NFTs.

ColinFrench said:

Richard Haseltine said:

But the current mania with financial speculation in NFTs has certainly increased this sort of plagiarism / theft dramatically. At any rate, DA is to be commended for setting up a tool to automatically check for fake NFTs.

yes

• The Blurst of TimesThe Blurst of Times Posts: 2,410
    edited February 2022

Quasi-complaint...

Buying stuff when it's discounted heavily... not installing it at the time.

Forgetting I have it.

Browsing the store for similar items...
    Determining I had already bought the item in question and never installed it.

*sigh*

Post edited by The Blurst of Times on
  • McGyverMcGyver Posts: 6,995
    edited February 2022

Complaint: The forums keep crashing the last few days... that or the page randomly reloads.

It only did it once today this morning, but I was writing something... this is getting really annoying and tedious... it's not even been worth trying to post anything.

Sorry to see your render got ripped of by scummy NFT pirates, Tjohn... frickin' lowlifes.

Till this crashy-crap clears up, see you later folks.

Post edited by McGyver on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188

There is a forum for discussing NFT/NFP's so lets leave those discussions there and out of non relevant threads.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,402
    edited February 2022

These complaint threads are, by definition, not especially relevant to anything.

Post edited by Torquinox on
  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,402

I actually only looked because it's dedicated to Misty. Like many others, I hope she is OK and returns soon.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188

Torquinox said:

These complaint threads are, by definition, not especially relevant to anything.

The discussion on that particular topic often leads to arguments and we want it to be kept in the place it is suppose to be and not intermingled throughout the entire forum.

I finally got that free hat I requested some time ago.  I forgot about it and now it is here.

image.jpg
    3088 x 2316 - 2M
    Cool. Free hat!
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666

I forgot to buy Skyler while she was on sale.  I'll wait for her to be on sale again.

TJohn said:

ColinFrench said:

Richard Haseltine said:

yes

...yes as well 

starionwolf said:

I forgot to buy Skyler while she was on sale.  I'll wait for her to be on sale again.

...same happened with the Underbelly Hair and Beard. Looked back and the sale expired as I was busy with something else so on the wishlist it went until the next sale. Ended up getting the APC Skullforge with the weapon add on instead on the new Flash Sale.

I'm awake and it is almost 6 am, but I rather be asleep.

Where is everyone?

I have bad news.  One of the residents went to the hospital on January 1rst.  I think she lost her battle to cancer.

This discussion has been closed.