Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• Scavenger said:

Renderosity has a new Dukes of Hazard themed release with Barbarah Bach/Daisy, john Snyder/Bo, and Tom Wopat/Luke characters.

Catherine Bach - Barbara Bach is Anya Amasova, the spy who loved 007. I saw those releases - they're purely hilarious, and they've even got the General Lee. However, they're missing one very important character; Boss Hogg! cheeky  Having the Duke boys and Daisy without the ol' Hogg to frustrate is....hmmm...a bit like having Bond without Blofeld, actually.

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,787

I  can't find them. Could someone PM me a few links? I found the car, but that's it.

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679
    Scavenger said:

Renderosity has a new Dukes of Hazard themed release with Barbarah Bach/Daisy, john Snyder/Bo, and Tom Wopat/Luke characters.

Catherine Bach - Barbara Bach is Anya Amasova, the spy who loved 007. I saw those releases - they're purely hilarious, and they've even got the General Lee. However, they're missing one very important character; Boss Hogg! cheeky  Having the Duke boys and Daisy without the ol' Hogg to frustrate is....hmmm...a bit like having Bond without Blofeld, actually.

And Rosco P Coletrain! They also should have had a construction zone with a conveniently placed dirt ramp on the side. Missed opportunity there.

Also, the name "Jeap Daisey" is kiling me, along with those "Good-Gear" tires. But the Jeep is great. The General Lee is the real draw here, and the characters' hair is simply fabulous.

It should be on the main page, they are calling it "The Good Ol' Days" themed release.

Thanks :D One of my favorite characters was Cooter .... Reminds me of my second husband, lol.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,740

The Daisy Duke female doesn't resemble Catherine Bach at all IMO, but the John Schneider morph is pretty spot on.

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664
    Scavenger said:

Yep.. oops.. on Barbara vs Catherine.

Despite being a huge fan of the show when I was a kid, i did give the General Lee a "Really?" look.

What gets me is the doors open ... the doors were welded shut on the General Lee.

are the windows removable at least?

Yeah, the Daisy Duke character is way off, which is surprising, but the others are pretty solid, especially the Schneider one. And like I said, the hair is pretty much spot on to that 80's fab. It would be great for any cosplay or homage scene. The vehicles are really well done.

I assume they could be hidden in the surfaces. 

As a southerner, the General Lee is still an iconic car, and it never had anything to do with the drama of today about the flag it bears. I 'm happy to see the vendor wasn't intimidated into altering the customization the boys gave their charger :D

The doors are not welded so you can use the car as a normal Charger with other paint styles. The windows should be easy enough to hide.

What would be really cool: poses that have the characters sliding over the hood, poses that have them looking back while driving, and poses that have them hanging out the windows.

Now I have a question. I know this thread sometimes lists fictional characters, there are scifi threads for things like Trek and Dr Who, and there is an anime theme thread. Is there a place dedicated to listing video game character look-a-likes and cosplay for Daz? Like the new "Deadly Silence Clothing" which is obviously MGS5 Quiet's outfit. I'm sure there is one.

• lexbairdlexbaird Posts: 167

So, Alexander for Kimo 7.... Vin Diesel?

http://www.daz3d.com/alexander-for-kimo-7

So, Alexander for Kimo 7.... Vin Diesel?

http://www.daz3d.com/alexander-for-kimo-7

Not with THAT nose.

(I'm surprised there isn't a Rock for Kimo, though).

s there a place dedicated to listing video game character look-a-likes and cosplay for Daz? Like the new "Deadly Silence Clothing" which is obviously MGS5 Quiet's outfit. I'm sure there is one.

I'm not aware of one, but you could easily start one! :)

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,321

What gets me is the doors open ... the doors were welded shut on the General Lee.

And the General Lee had a roll bar.

Right, because it used to be a race car. For those interested, Amazon video has the series. The first episode is free (but you may need prime).

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159

Yeah, the Daisy Duke character is way off, which is surprising, but the others are pretty solid, especially the Schneider one. And like I said, the hair is pretty much spot on to that 80's fab. It would be great for any cosplay or homage scene. The vehicles are really well done.

I only saw the hair. There's a character?

is there a g3f jessica simpson face or do I have to start spinning dials and pulling polys?

Ikyoto said:

The character is made by a different vendor. Search "Tomboy V4" from Tempesta3d, or if you found the hair, its in the Promo Credits tab. One of the last promo pics shows her with the Daisy Jeep behind her, otherwise, you'd have no idea who she was supposed to mimic. FYI, there are NSFW images in those promos. But if you intend to buy, you'll absolutely want to alter some morphs. Looking at the promos her chin is just way too manly, like I thought I was looking at an adrogynous male rock star in those promos for the character. That might be why you can't find her, you might be looking right at her and not realize this IS the character. Which is odd, because she looks completely different in the promos for the hair, and the hair plainly shows Tomboy V4 in the promo credits. Not only is her chin off, but she is, uh...lacking, in her most famous feature from behind. After all, people still call short shorts "Daisy Dukes" for a reason. I hate to be so harsh on the product, the vendor has some amazing stuff, but this one missed the mark if she was the target. The skin still looks very good on it own.

And maybe I will make a gaming character thread. I'll think about it. Can we always edit our posts so I can add new stuff to the list? I imagine such a thread would get huge quickly, too, so it would be good to make a chart that sorts things easier. Sorting by game series, character, and so on. I'd have to figure out how to do that first. As a loooong time gamer, its something I'd like to do, or see somebody do.

Ikyoto said:

is there a g3f jessica simpson face or do I have to start spinning dials and pulling polys?

That reminds me, Simpson had to pad her Daisy Dukes to fill her role in that movie.

Ikyoto said:

That reminds me, Simpson had to pad her Daisy Dukes to fill her role in that movie.

still drool inducing

Ikyoto said:

The character is made by a different vendor. Search "Tomboy V4" from Tempesta3d, or if you found the hair, its in the Promo Credits tab. One of the last promo pics shows her with the Daisy Jeep behind her, otherwise, you'd have no idea who she was supposed to mimic. FYI, there are NSFW images in those promos. But if you intend to buy, you'll absolutely want to alter some morphs. Looking at the promos her chin is just way too manly, like I thought I was looking at an adrogynous male rock star in those promos for the character. That might be why you can't find her, you might be looking right at her and not realize this IS the character. Which is odd, because she looks completely different in the promos for the hair, and the hair plainly shows Tomboy V4 in the promo credits. Not only is her chin off, but she is, uh...lacking, in her most famous feature from behind. After all, people still call short shorts "Daisy Dukes" for a reason. I hate to be so harsh on the product, the vendor has some amazing stuff, but this one missed the mark if she was the target. The skin still looks very good on it own.

And maybe I will make a gaming character thread. I'll think about it. Can we always edit our posts so I can add new stuff to the list? I imagine such a thread would get huge quickly, too, so it would be good to make a chart that sorts things easier. Sorting by game series, character, and so on. I'd have to figure out how to do that first. As a loooong time gamer, its something I'd like to do, or see somebody do.

Tomboy? Really? Looks nothing like. I'm gonna see what I can come up with for g3f

• HellcatHellcat Posts: 98

after 10 pages everything is starting to blur together for me. can someone tell me if there is a Sienna Guillory (Jill Valentine) morph? google pointed me here, but havent found a referrence to it.

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,196
    Hellcat said:

after 10 pages everything is starting to blur together for me. can someone tell me if there is a Sienna Guillory (Jill Valentine) morph? google pointed me here, but havent found a referrence to it.

Reference to her on page 1. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/850773/#Comment_850773

• HellcatHellcat Posts: 98
    Hellcat said:

Reference to her on page 1. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/850773/#Comment_850773

went through every page 4 times. wasn't there.

dail rhino and stock clothes/pose

simpson 0001.jpg
    454 x 986 - 125K
  • ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,196
    Hellcat said:
    Hellcat said:

went through every page 4 times. wasn't there.

I linked you directly to the comment that references her which was likely the 'cause of your Google result. 

what's the best way to pack up a g3f face to give out?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 100,391
    Ikyoto said:

Custom-modelled morph of using standard morphs? Shaping preset for the latter.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,740
    Ikyoto said:

Save as a shaping preset and give out the preset I believe

i'll sigure it iut. Thanks.

Simpson.jpg
    433 x 650 - 79K
This discussion has been closed.