Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,860
    edited June 2016

Charla is based on an actress, but which one, any ideas?

http://www.contentparadise.com/productDetails.aspx?id=26989

Post edited by nDelphi on
  • Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899
    nDelphi said:

First glance kind of looks like Charlize Theron (even the name is kind of close).

• posfanposfan Posts: 19
    nDelphi said:

Could be Naomi Watts

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
    edited June 2016

I reciently saw a g3f that would make a good young Jennifer Connoly (yeah, I'm obsessed), but was a jerk and didn't bookmark. Anyone else see it?

Post edited by Ikyoto on
  • ikyoto said: I reciently saw a g3f that would make a good young Jennifer Connoly (yeah, I'm obsessed), but was a jerk and didn't bookmark. Anyone else see it?

No, but I've already made a young and old Jennifer Connolley for V4 using MRL Andromeda with a few tweaks.

young and mature jencon forum.jpg
    640 x 1075 - 468K
  • ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664

Wow, great job!

• XtraDimensionalXtraDimensional Posts: 509
    edited June 2016

A thing I'm working on. Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae from BTS

References here, my render attached.

(Mind you, this was all done with dial spinning and magnets. I do not have and cannot afford zbrush. Siiiigh)

jungkookie-render2.jpg
    634 x 891 - 298K
    Post edited by XtraDimensional on
  • HellcatHellcat Posts: 98
    Hellcat said:
    Hellcat said:

after 10 pages everything is starting to blur together for me. can someone tell me if there is a Sienna Guillory (Jill Valentine) morph? google pointed me here, but havent found a referrence to it.

Reference to her on page 1. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/850773/#Comment_850773

went through every page 4 times. wasn't there.

I linked you directly to the comment that references her which was likely the 'cause of your Google result. 

no, i mean the model wasnt there on the page in the link

• ikyoto said: I reciently saw a g3f that would make a good young Jennifer Connoly (yeah, I'm obsessed), but was a jerk and didn't bookmark. Anyone else see it?

No, but I've already made a young and old Jennifer Connolley for V4 using MRL Andromeda with a few tweaks.

That's really good - it looks just like her. Can you share what tweaks you made to the face morphs?

• joea64_bdfaa5ca94joea64_bdfaa5ca94 Posts: 298
    edited June 2016

(sorry, double post)

Post edited by joea64_bdfaa5ca94 on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,382

I decided that the only way I was going to get a decent David Bowie morph was to make one myself. Everything I've done below is on the Genesis base, with DieTrying's 182 Morphs for V4 [ported over by SickleYield], as well as my own strategic use of D-Forms. Well, okay, I dialed the Emaciated body morph up to 0.4, but that comes with Genesis base, so I'm not worried about its availability.

Sometime soon there will be a freely redistributable morph of Red Planet Arachnid [cough]!

I'm going to leave this alone for a few days, then come back to perfect, so any suggestions for improvement are welcome. Caveat: I'm going to get as close as I can with redistributable morphs and my own sculpting, but this will by no means be a professional or 100% accurate likeness.

Also, if anyone's looking for the Goblin King, [strike]you can't have him -- he's mine![/strike] it would be pretty easy to use this morph as a base and then age it, sag it, and fatten it up slightly. Crooked teeth and makeup are all up to you, though... :p

--MW

Beautiful work - looks very close to David Bowie. Did you ever finish this? If so, care to share your settings? I'd love to do some Labyrinth fan art in honor of the late great David Bowie. 

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,382
    Hanabi said:

A thing I'm working on. Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae from BTS

References here, my render attached.

(Mind you, this was all done with dial spinning and magnets. I do not have and cannot afford zbrush. Siiiigh)

Looks good! I really think you nailed the lips and face shape. 

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,196
    Ikyoto said:

Probably, but she looks like a young Gillian Anderson to me too.

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,823

Ok not a celebrity.blush
    But here is my attempt at a self morph
    for the Genesis 2 male,
    Scuplted in MODO.

mycgclone.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 344K
  • ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,196
    wolf359 said:

Ok not a celebrity.blush
    But here is my attempt at a self morph
    for the Genesis 2 male,
    Scuplted in MODO.

Nicely done :D

• 3delinquent3delinquent Posts: 355

Really nicely done wolf359. That's impressive!

• joea64_bdfaa5ca94 wrote:

That's really good - it looks just like her. Can you share what tweaks you made to the face morphs?

(JENNIFER CONNOLLEY) Yes. It's a long list and there are two versions. Give me awhile.

She's essentially a modification of MRL Andromeda, so you have to have that. That morph is at 100%. Textures too. Look at the eyebrows.

I added some tweaks a year ago, so I'm checking what they were and how it's different.

For the hair I'm using something called Long Story Hair.

I like "Old Jennifer" too. She's like 50% Carrie Ann Moss. Part of young Jennifer is that expression where she looks kind of blank with test pattern eyes, lips slightly parted showing her upper front teeth. Not so with old Jennifer.

long story hair.jpg
    745 x 757 - 180K
  • ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited June 2016

http://www.daz3d.com/jolina-hd-for-victoria-7 to me, resembles Rebecca Romijn, especially in promo image #2

02-jolina-for-victoria-7-daz3d_1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 211K
    Post edited by ThatGuy on
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948

I can definitely see that, good spot

• lwaveslwaves Posts: 238
    ThatGuy said:

http://www.daz3d.com/jolina-hd-for-victoria-7 to me, resembles Rebecca Romijn, especially in promo image #2

I kept thinking to myself that she looks like someone, especially in the mouth area, but I couldn't think of who it was. Rebbeca Romijn seems right. Good call.

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,823

Really nicely done wolf359. That's impressive!

Nicely done :D

Hi Thanks  He/Us
    Plays a Character in my current animated film project

Check us out
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2TYEp536iB8WWNCRjd4TDd2NkE

joea64_bdfaa5ca94 wrote:

(JENNIFER CONNOLLEY) Yes. It's a long list and there are two versions. Give me awhile.

She's essentially a modification of MRL Andromeda, so you have to have that. That morph is at 100%. Textures too. Look at the eyebrows.

I added some tweaks a year ago, so I'm checking what they were and how it's different.

I like "Old Jennifer" too. She's like 50% Carrie Ann Moss. Part of young Jennifer is that expression where she looks kind of blank with test pattern eyes, lips slightly parted showing her upper front teeth. Not so with old Jennifer.

my fairy tale princess! wonderful

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited June 2016

So this one just dawned on me, don't know if it's been pointed out, but Raiya's http://www.daz3d.com/jazmine-hd-for-victoria-7, to me, bears a striking resemblance to actress Lupita Nyongo

140109142635-lupita-nyongo-close-yellow-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg
    980 x 552 - 72K
    Post edited by ThatGuy on
    edited June 2016

joea64_bdfaa5ca94 wrote:

ok, I got MRL Andromeda. Hand over the tweeks or it's off to the bog with you! (it my laudry basket)

Post edited by Ikyoto on
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287

Anyone else thinking that Ivan 7 looks a bit like Powers Booth?

If he fell into a giant vat of steroids!  But I can see what you see.  :)

I also see a bit of Lee Majors in one of the promo pics.

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    Scavenger said:

If he fell into a giant vat of steroids!  But I can see what you see.  :)

I also see a bit of Lee Majors in one of the promo pics.

lol true, way over muscled, but in a few promo shots the face looks a lot like Booth to me

Hmm.. I should have gone with a Gamma Ray joke instead...

POWERS BOOTH SMASH!!!

• Sorry if this has been posted already, but does anyone else think VYK Sloane looks a lot like Grace from Peaky Blinders?

http://www.daz3d.com/vyk-sloane

This discussion has been closed.