Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2023 (ALL are welcome to join)

18910111214»

Comments

• ElorElor Posts: 691
    edited December 2023

Just in the nick of time: I had a couple of ideas, none that felt compeling enough to create them or none that I could pull off while spending Christmas with my family.

A Christmas tradition:

I did count the number of pieces on the table: 63 is the number including the piece in Victoria's hand and 62 the number still on the table.

The puzzle's photo (cropped for the textures): https://unsplash.com/photos/body-of-water-F9DmuEMGrKs

Post edited by Elor on
  • SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,603

Elor said:

Just in the nick of time: I had a couple of ideas, none that felt compeling enough to create them or none that I could pull off while spending Christmas with my family.

A Christmas tradition:

I did count the number of pieces on the table: 63 is the number including the piece in Victoria's hand and 62 the number still on the table.

The puzzle's photo (cropped for the textures): https://unsplash.com/photos/body-of-water-F9DmuEMGrKs

Awesome! A great idea to use some of the holiday freebies too! :)

Definitely the time to chill out and relax and take things slow - I hope the girls made it to the meal in the end tho!

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,063

Elor said:

A Christmas tradition:

----------

YAY.. your gals made it home in time for Christmas traditions to be fullfilled :)  Well done... I'm sure they bought the puzzle whilst in Rio ;)

Thanks everyone for sharing this trip around the world with me this year.  I will post the 2024 challenge shortly :)  wait for it... waaaaaaaaaaait...

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ONE AND ALL... Our new challenge is here... https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/667556/llola-lane-s-render-a-month-challenge-2024-all-are-welcome-to-join ... Post whenever it's a the new year for you! 

Happy New Year everyone!

Now that 2023's challenge thread is over, hopefully it will be OK to post this extra render I did. It seemed a little "incomplete" to finish off Penny's story in Brazil and so I have done an additional one showing her back home with her Dad.

Gallery Link for the main assets used.

• ElorElor Posts: 691

Nice bonus yes smiley

I never saw that you had your avatar as part of your renders before this one blush

Elor said:

Nice bonus yes smiley

I never saw that you had your avatar as part of your renders before this one blush

Thank You :)

That symbol should be on all the published images. In the beginning when I was about to post my first render I realised that I should really sign it - but I didn't want to. So that symbol was a compromise with myself. It was crudely added in Photoshop on the first few but after that I started to try and put it somewhere "naturally" in the scene whilst still not drawing too much focus - obviously that is easier in some scenes than others :)

SofaCitizen said:

Happy New Year everyone!

Now that 2023's challenge thread is over, hopefully it will be OK to post this extra render I did. It seemed a little "incomplete" to finish off Penny's story in Brazil and so I have done an additional one showing her back home with her Dad.

----------

Gallery Link for the main assets used.

YAY... Happily ever after!  Great ending SofaCitizen... Maybe we'll see the girls again in 2024 (or at least YOU)?  We shall see ;)  Thank you for joining the challenge!

SofaCitizen said:

Elor said:

Nice bonus yes smiley

Thank You :)

That symbol should be on all the published images. In the beginning when I was about to post my first render I realised that I should really sign it - but I didn't want to. So that symbol was a compromise with myself. It was crudely added in Photoshop on the first few but after that I started to try and put it somewhere "naturally" in the scene whilst still not drawing too much focus - obviously that is easier in some scenes than others :)

hummmmmmm... good eye Elor ... I never noticed either... I guess I was more interested in the girls adventures than look for it... lol