Jaderail is looking down on the STUPID THREAD XI

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,120

LeatherGryphon said:

Yeah, I've noticed them.  I cry myself to sleep at night because of them.crying The AI catastrophe has begun.   It's time to do something about it.angry  

you kind of missed what I wrote

these videos existed before AI, they just used mostly stolen artwork and were maybe less polished without ChatGPT to write the scripts

I have clicked on far too many mistakenly over the years  cheeky

they are just looking more well made now 

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,079

My plan for World Domination is coming together nicely. (Insert mad laughter here)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,994

WendyLuvsCatz said:

they used to use borrowed from Pinterest  DAZ renders for these types of channels 

now it's all AI

...there's also an epidemic of "clickbait news" videos (particularly relating to Russia and Ukraine) that also use robotic narrators and combine a mishmash of repeated stock footage often none of it related to the actual story being reported (the notation that often appears bottom of the screen in translucent type "Footage for Illustration Purposes Only" is the hint).   Like the science videos mentioned above these proliferate like rabbits. They haven't quite got to deepfakes yet but it wouldn't surprise me. 

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,048

TJohn said:

My plan for World Domination is coming together nicely. (Insert mad laughter here)

Thats the same thing Dubious Pug said before he stepped into that multiverse portal... What do you know of his plans and how do I get the damn clab claw to release the yellow lever?!?

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,472
    edited May 2023

Too many people are dumb enough already, they don't need dumbing lessons.sad  I have enough trouble keeping my family & friends out of the swamp, the rest of humanity will have to fend for themselves.cheeky

I advise never looking at titles that have the word "frightening" or "scientists just...", or "terrifying", or "we were wrong", or "Voyager just saw...".  They are faux (or exaggerated, or just plain wacky) "facts".  Stop it, just stop it.crying

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

I was just listening to the radio and I realized that time keeps on slipping into the future. 

Did you fly like an Eagle?

edited May 2023

TJohn said:

I was just listening to the radio and I realized that time keeps on slipping into the future. 

I know of a guy who sang about keeping it in a bottle. 

...and I know a group from London who said it was on their side. 

edited May 2023

OMG phone and internet companies 

my broadband was dropping possibly my modem carked it

so contacted them and they convinced me to get a 5G service 

but neglected to tell me I had to cancel the landline I replaced it with and had been calling them about, myself a separate call apparently 

same company 

same home address

same billing service

already paid one Landline NBN bill since getting the 5G

got another now next month

been juggling My Optus app and phonecalls trying to fix this

like WTF!

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

Optus sounds like an evil robot that someone gave up naming halfway through... Singtel Optus sounds like someone was trying too hard to name an evil robot, but didn't understand the assignment.

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,758

It's the Omnivorous Programmable Terminator Unit (Silver). It also comes in black (OPTUB).

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,153

What is algebra?

Sfariah D said:

What is algebra?

it's a bit like a zebra suffering from algae but has more variables 

edited June 2023

Sfariah D said:

What is algebra?

Support for heavy breasted algae?indecision

Or possibly symbolic mathematics involving arithmetic manipulations by substitution, expansions, combinations and balancing of equations to attempt to determine values, or symbolic representations of values, that satisfy the balance of the equations.enlightened

Algebra is just one of those number juggling thingies somebody made up.

I'm pretending to use my hotspot from my iPhone.  My service is with Qlink.  It used to be that they had no hotspot options.  If that is still the case, I am not really posting this, but imagining I am posting this?

edited June 2023

Sfariah D said:

What is algebra?

Ask not "what is algebra"... but what algebra can do for you...

Algebra is 10% lighter and stronger than non-algebraic brands, has less sodium than salt, may contain small amounts of glass fragments and insect and rodent parts, in the event of a water landing it's not to be used as a floatation device, contains free-fat, proven to be 30% more absorbent than other leading brands, stays crunchy in milk, is a suffocation hazard- do not place in cribs or give to small children, tastes more like dried seaweed, remove safety pin and face towards enemy, your cat will ask for it by name, satisfaction not guaranteed, removes redness and swelling, contain aloe, is longer lasting, comes in three exciting colors, offer void in Florida or wherever prohibited, has less calories than granite, is recommended by six out of five dentists accused of malpractice who chew gum, saves you 15% in 15 minute, biological hazard secure lid and keep upright, can create a roll-over hazard if not properly inflated, is not a substitute for infant formula, call your doctor and brag about it if effects persist for more than four days, if casing becomes warm run away, do not apply on a rainy day, up to 10% cash back or 2000 rupees, adaptor not included- cord sold separately, release cover before firing do not inhale smoke, rated M for mature: 17+ plus - contains explicit language, blood gore and naughty bits flopping everywhere, love; it's what makes algebra hard, is not a toy, requires no assembly, read instructions before assembly, do not take algebra if you are pregnant or know a baby, best if used by 12-12-1732, do it right for less, does not include batteries, place on level ground light fuse and run the hell away, not a significant source of folic acid, just do it, keeps fangs whiter, do not apply to mucus membranes, once you pop you can't stop, it's how doers get more done, no pants - no service, may cause reproductive harm, not for sale in California, leave the driving to us, have it your way, must be used under adult superstition, 5G compliant, remove pacemaker before use, do not throw in fire or magma - unit is not rechargeable, can become a decompression hazard, sharp edges: keep fingers and naughty bits clear, do not point at face, now available in mint, requires fourteen thousand AAA batteries, always wear safety glasses, side effects include a lot more itching, swelling, uncontrollable flatulence, death, super death, red eyes, exploding eyes, furry tongue, monsterism and insomnia... ask your mortician if Algebra is right for you.

It's Algebra baby!

Post edited by McGyver on

Sfariah D said:

I'm pretending to use my hotspot from my iPhone.  My service is with Qlink.  It used to be that they had no hotspot options.  If that is still the case, I am not really posting this, but imagining I am posting this?

Reality is a construct of the wandering mind born of the coalesced consciousness of the universe manifest in a single point simultaneously occurring throughout time and across the multidimensional possibilities that neither exist or pre-exist, or you are merely imagining that you are imagining that you might be imagining that you posted that because you did and therefore did not because you still might, which would be clear if you opened your mind to the possibility of what could be, was or will, and because of that uncertainty you are closer to being than not... so yes.

Pineapple.

Do I want cereal or a cupcake or something else?

Sfariah D said:

Do I want cereal or a cupcake or something else?

maybe food enlightened

some protein like egg and bacon rather than empty carbohydrates  

McGyver said:

Sfariah D said:

What is algebra?

Ask not "what is algebra"... but what algebra can do for you...

Algebra is 10% lighter and stronger than non-algebraic brands, has less sodium than salt, may contain small amounts of glass fragments and insect and rodent parts, in the event of a water landing it's not to be used as a floatation device, contains free-fat, proven to be 30% more absorbent than other leading brands, stays crunchy in milk, is a suffocation hazard- do not place in cribs or give to small children, tastes more like dried seaweed, remove safety pin and face towards enemy, your cat will ask for it by name, satisfaction not guaranteed, removes redness and swelling, contain aloe, is longer lasting, comes in three exciting colors, offer void in Florida or wherever prohibited, has less calories than granite, is recommended by six out of five dentists accused of malpractice who chew gum, saves you 15% in 15 minute, biological hazard secure lid and keep upright, can create a roll-over hazard if not properly inflated, is not a substitute for infant formula, call your doctor and brag about it if effects persist for more than four days, if casing becomes warm run away, do not apply on a rainy day, up to 10% cash back or 2000 rupees, adaptor not included- cord sold separately, release cover before firing do not inhale smoke, rated M for mature: 17+ plus - contains explicit language, blood gore and naughty bits flopping everywhere, love; it's what makes algebra hard, is not a toy, requires no assembly, read instructions before assembly, do not take algebra if you are pregnant or know a baby, best if used by 12-12-1732, do it right for less, does not include batteries, place on level ground light fuse and run the hell away, not a significant source of folic acid, just do it, keeps fangs whiter, do not apply to mucus membranes, once you pop you can't stop, it's how doers get more done, no pants - no service, may cause reproductive harm, not for sale in California, leave the driving to us, have it your way, must be used under adult superstition, 5G compliant, remove pacemaker before use, do not throw in fire or magma - unit is not rechargeable, can become a decompression hazard, sharp edges: keep fingers and naughty bits clear, do not point at face, now available in mint, requires fourteen thousand AAA batteries, always wear safety glasses, side effects include a lot more itching, swelling, uncontrollable flatulence, death, super death, red eyes, exploding eyes, furry tongue, monsterism and insomnia... ask your mortician if Algebra is right for you.

It's Algebra baby!

...but I thought it also also tastes like chicken .

edited June 2023

McGyver said:

Sfariah D said:

Reality is a construct of the wandering mind born of the coalesced consciousness of the universe manifest in a single point simultaneously occurring throughout time and across the multidimensional possibilities that neither exist or pre-exist, or you are merely imagining that you are imagining that you might be imagining that you posted that because you did and therefore did not because you still might, which would be clear if you opened your mind to the possibility of what could be, was or will, and because of that uncertainty you are closer to being than not... so yes.

Pineapple.

"Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers that smell bad".  -- Spock --

kyoto kid said:

...but I thought it also also tastes like chicken .

Thats people... and Soylent Green (Chicken Flavored)...(twice the great people taste!)

Is this weed?

IMG_8074.jpeg
    474 x 266 - 33K

Yep looks like poison ivy. I see it everyday when I walk up by the barn with my Brother.

...smoking it will make your mouth and throat itch. 

• IlenaIlena Posts: 283

I wonder what Jade would say now that I have officially started to make things and put them out to sell. Nothing big I wager as it's just character morphs, but my country ecomony doesn't allow for anything aside from paying bills and buying food, so no upgrade unless it's absolutely mandatory as in pc dies on me. God forbid you get sick. And you get older people who go-when I was your age I had everything. A kickass salary, two year vacation, a house, a doggo. Why can't you have the same?

how did it get to be 5 PM so quickly?