Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,685

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

Should be working now.

I think yes, but I'm not sure if they're now getting the correct extra 30% off (from the banner for owning more than 30 items I mean). They display at 55% in the cart now. Would that be right? Am so terrible at maths, unfortunately ...blush 

Edit: Nope, that was only my other coupon and the tokens bringing ghe price down. Both items are still 44% in my cart, sorry to say.

Maybe this also helps, they should be going to 72% off with the 30% banner I think, because that's what the Tubby tiger is doing, which is also at an initial 50% in the wishlist. 

Ok, this may be product spefic issues. I see the two you have at 44% so I'll ask about those first. 

Thank you heart 

•  Shown 50% off. In my card it's only 44% off:

HM Lightstalker Bundle

Poloch Bundle for Genesis 9

Stonemason's Smugglers Alley

• I think everything that was supposed to enter the sale today didn't, because yesterday's sale was still active.

If you go to shop all 2023 Recent Items 50% OFF and sort by release date, the items on the first page lack the discount or are at 30% for DOs.

• tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

@barbult

50% is working for me. Is 50% in my cart.

Nope, it's still not, at least not for these two items, Nakitia hair and Maya character - see most recent screenshot

I don't see the Maya product in the 50% category. Are you getting this through another category? I need to know so I can specify other than the product page is higher discount than cart. 

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

@barbult

Nope, it's still not, at least not for these two items, Nakitia hair and Maya character - see most recent screenshot

I don't see the Maya product in the 50% category. Are you getting this through another category? I need to know so I can specify other than the product page is higher discount than cart. 

No, this must be part of where the problem lies. It was in this category before, and it should also be now, because it meets all the criteria - and on CynderBlue's page, it's discounted along with the other recent things. I think it might be that for some reason, CynderBlue is missing as a whole from the 50% category today, when they should have been included. See screenshot from their store front.

IMG_2092.png
    2360 x 1640 - 2M

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

@barbult

No, this must be part of where the problem lies. It was in this category before, and it should also be now, because it meets all the criteria - and on CynderBlue's page, it's discounted along with the other recent things. I think it might be that for some reason, CynderBlue is missing as a whole from the 50% category today, when they should have been included. See screenshot from their store front.

Same problem with Windfield, I think. 

• tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

@barbult

Thanks 

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

@barbult

Thanks 

Ah, I found them in the Storewide Artists 50% category! So they should really go to 50% through this, both CynderBlue and Windfield I reckon. Found them via the artist search dropdown. 

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

@barbult

Thanks 

Ah, I found them in the Storewide Artists 50% category! So they should really go to 50% through this, both CynderBlue and Windfield I reckon. Found them via the artist search dropdown. 

I'm finding other artists now whose 50% off items don't work from the same category (Storewide Artists) - see screenshot of one (the bridge) compared to the one above showing what it should be like in my cart. 

IMG_2096.png
    2360 x 1640 - 521K
  • tsroemi said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

@barbult

Thanks 

I'm finding other artists now whose 50% off items don't work from the same category (Storewide Artists) - see screenshot of one (the bridge) compared to the one above showing what it should be like in my cart. 

Add SilverMoon items to the list. They show up in the Store-Wide Artists Return! Category, but the 50% off items show as 44% in the cart. 

• N00b4Ever said:

tsroemi said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

@barbult

Thanks 

Add SilverMoon items to the list. They show up in the Store-Wide Artists Return! Category, but the 50% off items show as 44% in the cart. 

Yes, made the report. 

Cris Palomino said:

N00b4Ever said:

tsroemi said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

@barbult

Thanks 

Yes, made the report. 

Cris, just another thought to maybe pass on: Could it be the whole Storewide Artists category isn't working? Because the stuff in there that DOES discount seems to me to be included in other categories as well, specifically in the Recent Items with 50% off and the other one that gives 65% off. I played a bit and found with those items that I tried from StoreWide Artist that the working ones were always part of one of the other discounts, too. So it might be the Storewide category is just not activated at all ---? 
    Right now, the items in question are jumping to full price in the cart when I try without being logged in, by the way.

• tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

N00b4Ever said:

tsroemi said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

@barbult

Thanks 

Yes, made the report. 

Cris, just another thought to maybe pass on: Could it be the whole Storewide Artists category isn't working? Because the stuff in there that DOES discount seems to me to be included in other categories as well, specifically in the Recent Items with 50% off and the other one that gives 65% off. I played a bit and found with those items that I tried from StoreWide Artist that the working ones were always part of one of the other discounts, too. So it might be the Storewide category is just not activated at all ---? 
    Right now, the items in question are jumping to full price in the cart when I try without being logged in, by the way.

At this point can only wait till Daz looks into it which will probably be later today.  

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,835
    edited September 2023
    It's very difficult to read these messages on a phone when they are quoted 7 deep. Do we really need that much context over and over? It's OK to delete some of the nested quotes when replying.
    Screenshot_20230930_071542_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1440 x 3200 - 312K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

barbult said:

It's very difficult to read these messages on a phone when they are quoted 7 deep. Do we really need that much context over and over? It's OK to delete some of the nested quotes when replying.

Did you try changing your quote settings in your profile? 

edited September 2023
    frank0314 said:

barbult said:

No, I was unaware of such a setting. So I looked. It is set to 1.
    Post edited by barbult on
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

Should be working now.

I think yes, but I'm not sure if they're now getting the correct extra 30% off (from the banner for owning more than 30 items I mean). They display at 55% in the cart now. Would that be right? Am so terrible at maths, unfortunately ...blush 

Edit: Nope, that was only my other coupon and the tokens bringing ghe price down. Both items are still 44% in my cart, sorry to say.

Maybe this also helps, they should be going to 72% off with the 30% banner I think, because that's what the Tubby tiger is doing, which is also at an initial 50% in the wishlist. 

Ok, this may be product spefic issues. I see the two you have at 44% so I'll ask about those first.

These are still not discounting properly; price is higher in the cart:

https://www.daz3d.com/vellus-horizon-20-for-genesis-9

https://www.daz3d.com/gala-bob-hair-for-genesis-8-and-81-females-and-genesis-9

There may be others...

• WandW said:

These are still not discounting properly; price is higher in the cart:

https://www.daz3d.com/vellus-horizon-20-for-genesis-9

https://www.daz3d.com/gala-bob-hair-for-genesis-8-and-81-females-and-genesis-9

There may be others...

Would probably be a good idea to submit tickets if you don't see things addressed right away as that normally means Daz may not get to them right away. 

• I also got the problem that some products are changing the price to a higher price in cart...

Screenshot 2023-09-30 141940.png
    984 x 270 - 47K
    Screenshot 2023-09-30 142227.png
    1053 x 189 - 54K
  • I have two items in my wishlist:

https://www.daz3d.com/jepes-masculine-body-hair-project-for-genesis-9

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-ef-dark-priestess-outfit-for-genesis-9

While in the wishlist the price says -50%, but when I add to cart it changes to -30%. I tried removing from wishlist and adding to cart from the store, but even though it still says -50% outside of the cart it still changes to -30% in the cart. What am I doing incorrectly?

nissikon said:

I have two items in my wishlist:

While in the wishlist the price says -50%, but when I add to cart it changes to -30%. I tried removing from wishlist and adding to cart from the store, but even though it still says -50% outside of the cart it still changes to -30% in the cart. What am I doing incorrectly?

Confirmed and Reported

nissikon said:

I have two items in my wishlist:

Threads merged to keep all the store problems in one place.

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480
    edited September 2023

received a message "Last chance to support artists! Have an EXTRA 30% OFF items of your choice!"

but adding the provided coupon to my cart it tells me "Coupon code is not valid"

Edit:

after deleting and readding items it looks like it works now

Post edited by HoMart on
  • The artist stores discount looks to be fixed now - please let us know if it is still an issue.

Richard Haseltine said:

The artist stores discount looks to be fixed now - please let us know if it is still an issue.

Looking good now as far as I can tell - thank you everyone! 

barbult said:

frank0314 said:

barbult said:

So does quote levet setting really do anything? I changed it to 3 and I see no difference.

barbult said:

barbult said:

frank0314 said:

barbult said:

So does quote levet setting really do anything? I changed it to 3 and I see no difference.

Looks like it's broken. Why does that not surprise me? If it were working, you would select 1 and it would only show the first post being quoted while the rest is hidden, you then would have to select a drop-down to open it up to see the rest.

frank0314 said:

barbult said:

So does quote level setting really do anything? I changed it to 3 and I see no difference.

Looks like it's broken. Why does that not surprise me? If it were working, you would select 1 and it would only show the first post being quoted while the rest is hidden, you then would have to select a drop-down to open it up to see the rest.

Thanks for testing and confirming that it is not doing anything. Yup, not surprised here either, just disappointed.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305

The first 28 items in the "2023 Recent Items" category are giving the advertised 50% off BUT NOT the extra 20% for Golden Ticket owners nor the extra 30% from the orange banner for owners of 30+ PA Items.

Exactly the same 28 items are absent from the "Store Wide Artists Return" category.

So were they placed in the "Recent Items" incorrectly, or should the other reductions work for them?

(By the way none of them is marked as "New" because they were all released on August 1st or July 31st so have been in the store for 62 or 61 days)

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635

MelanieL said:

The first 28 items in the "2023 Recent Items" category are giving the advertised 50% off BUT NOT the extra 20% for Golden Ticket owners nor the extra 30% from the orange banner for owners of 30+ PA Items.

Exactly the same 28 items are absent from the "Store Wide Artists Return" category.

So were they placed in the "Recent Items" incorrectly, or should the other reductions work for them?

(By the way none of them is marked as "New" because they were all released on August 1st or July 31st so have been in the store for 62 or 61 days)

Same here and I am interested in several of them. Please fix. 

This discussion has been closed.