Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,634

Charlie Judge said:

MelanieL said:

The first 28 items in the "2023 Recent Items" category are giving the advertised 50% off BUT NOT the extra 20% for Golden Ticket owners nor the extra 30% from the orange banner for owners of 30+ PA Items.

Exactly the same 28 items are absent from the "Store Wide Artists Return" category.

So were they placed in the "Recent Items" incorrectly, or should the other reductions work for them?

(By the way none of them is marked as "New" because they were all released on August 1st or July 31st so have been in the store for 62 or 61 days)

Same here and I am interested in several of them. Please fix. 

It appears to be fixed now. Thanks. 

• The monthly coupon doesn't seem to be calculating properly, it gets closer with some items and completly off with others.
    I don't know if that's intentional or not.

1a.jpg
    1323 x 1049 - 380K
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,871
    edited October 2023

harbingernox88 said:

The monthly coupon doesn't seem to be calculating properly, it gets closer with some items and completly off with others.
    I don't know if that's intentional or not.

Same here.

2023-10-02_02-43-04.png
    1060 x 1364 - 247K
    Post edited by Taoz on
  • ShimrianShimrian Posts: 526

I see this too. I had something in my cart for 5.58 and the coupon only applies to 1/2 of it so I still need to pay $2.51. I'm bummed because I could have added to my SUPPORT-ARTISTS list of items, but removed it to use the monthly coupon on it. :(

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418
    edited October 2023

barbult said:

It's very difficult to read these messages on a phone when they are quoted 7 deep. Do we really need that much context over and over? It's OK to delete some of the nested quotes when replying.

+1! And, from Daz's side, there should be a way to reduce the size of the images. Using 'normal' emojis should also be possible, instead of the limited and outdated internal selection.

Post edited by caravelle on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

The beginning of the anniversary sale appears to be a bit messed up.

The Doorbuster item isn't showing any discount at all, not even a standard new item discount, never mind the actual door buster discount, either on its page or in the cart.

Also, using the most recent version of Firefox on Windows 10, the Featured Artists section of the page isn't working. When I reload the page, the artist list flashes briefly on the screen, then vanishes, so that there are no artsts at all listed under that heading.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

The carousel for the 'Daz+ for a day' category shows a selection that appears to be part of the PA Sale. None of the items shown there are in the Daz+ list.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334

On the sales page Daz+ for a Day thumbnail carousel features recent items instead of the Daz+ for a Day items.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

vwrangler said:

The Doorbuster item isn't showing any discount at all, not even a standard new item discount, never mind the actual door buster discount, either on its page or in the cart.

It's not a new product (it was released last June) and from what I understand, it's not supposed to have discount when bought alone but it'll cost $0.50 with a New Release or 3 Daz+ for a day Items.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214

Elor said:

vwrangler said:

It's not a new product (it was released last June) and from what I understand, it's not supposed to have discount when bought alone but it'll cost $0.50 with a New Release or 3 Daz+ for a day Items.

Elor is correct on this. 

Bunyip02 said:

On the sales page Daz+ for a Day thumbnail carousel features recent items instead of the Daz+ for a Day items.

Carousel may not get fixed till Daz starts its day since the sales page for it seems correct.

There is possibly a bug with the Fast Grab selection because they are only 16 items today, instead of the usual 24: today's selection was maybe not added while the 8 items from three days ago ended their stays as Fast Grab.

Elor said:

There is possibly a bug with the Fast Grab selection because they are only 16 items today, instead of the usual 24: today's selection was maybe not added while the 8 items from three days ago ended their stays as Fast Grab.

We were told there is no set number. 

• caravelle said:

The carousel for the 'Daz+ for a day' category shows a selection that appears to be part of the PA Sale. None of the items shown there are in the Daz+ list.

Reporting that's broken for me too.

Rushed to my PC to grab some of those deals, only to find out they weren't Daz+ :( Bummer.

Nerevarine said:

caravelle said:

Reporting that's broken for me too.

Rushed to my PC to grab some of those deals, only to find out they weren't Daz+ :( Bummer.

The PA sale carousel mistakenly persisted. The correct items appear on the linked page. 

• KerseyKersey Posts: 56

Todays discounts are a bit confusing. Take "Latest Released Items" (up to 5 items for 50% off, and 10% as Daz+ and 25% for Door Buster item). Some items are at 10% discount in the list, and others at 55%. When I add them to the cart it looks like those with 10% gets the 50% discount, while those at 55% doesn't. They probably already have the 50% discount included in their list price. Why this confusing inconsistency? 

Also Get an EXTRA 10% OFF* Debut New , Still New, Daz+ items, BYOB and Featured Artist Categories. Buy the Door Buster to get an EXTRA 25% OFF*. This reads to me as if 25% arer added to the 10%, but it doesn't. It's 25% instead of 10%.

Kersey said:

Todays discounts are a bit confusing. Take "Latest Released Items" (up to 5 items for 50% off, and 10% as Daz+ and 25% for Door Buster item). Some items are at 10% discount in the list, and others at 55%. When I add them to the cart it looks like those with 10% gets the 50% discount, while those at 55% doesn't. They probably already have the 50% discount included in their list price. Why this confusing inconsistency? 

Also Get an EXTRA 10% OFF* Debut New , Still New, Daz+ items, BYOB and Featured Artist Categories. Buy the Door Buster to get an EXTRA 25% OFF*. This reads to me as if 25% arer added to the 10%, but it doesn't. It's 25% instead of 10%.

I see where it can be confusing. Will send in an inquiry. 

• columbinecolumbine Posts: 386

This isn't exactly an issue with the sales, but I am surprised to see that the Sea Strider lists as a G1 item.

I can think of two possibilities:

1) AntFarm said "Yeah, it works with all versions of Genesis" (which isn't improbable, since it comes with no figure poses) and somehow that got translated into a G1 tag, or

2) Someone messed up when they did the item listing.

• ainm.sloinneadhainm.sloinneadh Posts: 335
    edited October 2023

I checked today's sale out this morning. Threw some stuff in my cart that had nice starting discounts to see how low they'd go - they were between 50-60% before taking into considerations the buy-in discounts. Most of it hit the cart at between 10-25% off - significantly up in price from the non-buy-in discount prices. Figured it was an error and would get sorted. Just had another go 13 hours later and nope.

I can't be the only person to have added stuff to my cart today, yet it seems like nobody else is having this issue? I feel like I'm in some other universe :'D

Going to skip today anyway because I'm strict on not chasing purchases if things are broken, but that doesn't stop me being befuddled by the bug I've triggered. How is that even possible?

Post edited by ainm.sloinneadh on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Why is "Get an EXTRA 10% OFF* Debut New , Still New, Daz+ items, BYOB and Featured Artist Categories" mentioned in Latest Released Items when the discount has nothing to do with that selection?

Latest.PNG
    517 x 291 - 71K

PerttiA said:

Why is "Get an EXTRA 10% OFF* Debut New , Still New, Daz+ items, BYOB and Featured Artist Categories" mentioned in Latest Released Items when the discount has nothing to do with that selection?

Will advise 

edited October 2023

PerttiA said:

Edit: Above the Latest Released items is a banner Featured Artists and pertains to the three cats under it. If you notice, the Featured Artists link is not live indicating the cat is part of this text block. The block above Debut has that link not live, same for Still New. It took me some time to realize this, but that's why the text governs that cat and the other two under that featured artists banner. 

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Edit: Above the Latest Released items is a banner Featured Artists and pertains to the three cats under it. If you notice, the Featured Artists link is not live indicating the cat is part of this text block. The block above Debut has that link not live, same for Still New. It took me some time to realize this, but that's why the text governs that cat and the other two under that featured artists banner. 

Does not work.

https://www.daz3d.com/paul-curls-hairstyle-for-genesis-3-male-s is part of "Classic Items". In an Incognito window it is showing -75% at $4.99, as a Daz+ member when signed in, I see it listed at -87% at $2.50
    When I put in my cart, I should be getting 87% off plus 10% off plus 25% off for meeting the requirements, but instead I get -63% at $7.48

Workday is about to end, so I'll check back in couple of hours at home.

Incognito.PNG
    191 x 296 - 78K
    Daz+.PNG
    201 x 335 - 79K
    InCart.PNG
    581 x 177 - 18K

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Does not work.

https://www.daz3d.com/paul-curls-hairstyle-for-genesis-3-male-s is part of "Classic Items". In an Incognito window it is showing -75% at $4.99, as a Daz+ member when signed in, I see it listed at -87% at $2.50
    When I put in my cart, I should be getting 87% off plus 10% off plus 25% off for meeting the requirements, but instead I get -63% at $7.48

With a daz+ only account,it gets the 10% and 25% from the doorstopper; I'm getting 1.88, so may need a ticket.  

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436
    edited October 2023

Just a little note: Tanglewood - Storybook Fairy Dell for Daz Studio does not show in the main shop.

Post edited by NorthOf45 on

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

Does not work.

With a daz+ only account,it gets the 10% and 25% from the doorstopper; I'm getting 1.88, so may need a ticket.  

Ok, moved some 30 items out of the cart and now I'm getting $1.88 too, although trying get any sense to the prices shown for Incognito user, Daz+ member and the formula that gives the final discount was not easy.

Apparently the price shown on the product page for a Daz+ member is;
    -75% the base discount shown to incognito user
    -30% for being Daz+ member
    -10% for being Daz+ member
    -20% for owning the Door Buster item (do ones that haven't bought the Door Buster see the same price too?)
    Total 87% off (actually 87.5% off) that gets the price down to $2.50 and when one puts it to the cart one gets extra 25% off for having the Door Buster in the cart, resulting in price of $1.88 at 91% off. 

What a stupid way to show the prices...

The 63% off at $7.48 came from not getting the 75% off base discount

• mdingmding Posts: 1,205
    edited October 2023

Same problem with checkout like a couple of days ago: daz doesn't stop processing. This was solved some hours later, but maybe you could give the webdev team a headsup if others also have that problem again. Thanks!

ETA: payment with paypal.

Post edited by mding on

mding said:

Same problem with checkout like a couple of days ago: daz doesn't stop processing. This was solved some hours later, but maybe you could give the webdev team a headsup if others also have that problem again. Thanks!

if anyone else is having paypal issues, please report. Not sure, but we think it was a paypal issue in the end.

edited October 2023

I have a message about 'A Deal So Good It's Scary!', so scary that the content of the message is nowhere to be seen blush (it's an empty message).

And I have a question: I used store credit (from a gift card I bought last month) to pay a part of a $ 11.63 order, which made the price I paid today less than $ 10 and I didn't receive the two tokens who were announced on the cart page. Is it normal ?

Post edited by Elor on

Elor said:

I have a message about 'A Deal So Good It's Scary!', so scary that the content of the message is nowhere to be seen blush (it's an empty message).

And I have a question: I used store credit (from a gift card I bought last month) to pay a part of a $ 11.63 order, which made the price I paid today less than $ 10 and I didn't receive the two tokens who were announced on the cart page. Is it normal ?

It was a targeted coupon; you can also check messages and your email. If there's nothing in the latter two, the banner came to you in error. 

This discussion has been closed.