Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• I'm having a slightly different issue with the advent calender, I think. No matter what device I am on, I cannot open December 2. I've tried three different browsers on my PC, one browser on my wife's PC, and a browser on my phone.

• Once again, I have yesterday's advent offerings showing up on today's date. Yesterday's offerings were unavailable to me until after 6 pm CST last night.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,020

I found that today's free offering went in free, but when I added anything else, it was no longer free. I now have the $2.99 item (Versatility for Cassius) in the cart with other items and that is holding (for now). 

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

Dec 1st and Dec 2nd same. How to fix it? (  I bought something to keep my punches as the text you only lose one punch has been removed.)

• My advent calendar is updating just fine - but nothing is going into my cart as free, second day in a row.  And yes, this is in both pop-up and on the cart page proper.  I'm in the UK, so GMT.

• Both the duplicate items and free not free item (the latter of which I was able to verify) has been reported to Daz.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793

daveso said:

Charlie Judge said:

daveso said:

how many punches should I have? The $0 purchase amounts are for free items. I missed purchasing anything on the 29th. Missed 1 purchase went to NO punches. Late yesterday it turned back to 2 punches. I then bought my items. I expected today to be back to 3 punches but its still 2. This is so confusing. 
    To add, i have duplicate advent entries as well. 

Date Order Total    
      2023-11-30 $14.43    

2023-11-28 $4.70    
      2023-11-27 $2.56    
      2023-11-26 $7.68    
      2023-11-25 $2.71

Two punches is correct. because you only had purchases on the last 2 days (28 and 30 Nov).  

so it will take 2 more daily purchases to get back to 35% off? 

I missed one day, lost all three punches and had to start from scratch. So you're lucky if you have any punches after missing a day. 

• kervalakervala Posts: 184

It's been two days I have the same items in Advent Calendar :( I purchased something every day so I always have my 35% bonus.

Please is that normal ?

image_2023-12-02_105016070.png
    668 x 376 - 166K
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793

sazzyazzca said:

Once again, I have yesterday's advent offerings showing up on today's date. Yesterday's offerings were unavailable to me until after 6 pm CST last night.

Yup. Same problem here since the very beginning of the sale. The turnover for the calendar happens the next evening, not at Daz midnight.

• kervala said:

It's been two days I have the same items in Advent Calendar :( I purchased something every day so I always have my 35% bonus.

Please is that normal ?

please try to scroll back as there has been previous discussion. 

• Cris Palomino said:

Both the duplicate items and free not free item (the latter of which I was able to verify) has been reported to Daz.

Thank you, Chris. 

• Shadowdream said:

I'm having a slightly different issue with the advent calender, I think. No matter what device I am on, I cannot open December 2. I've tried three different browsers on my PC, one browser on my wife's PC, and a browser on my phone.

can you please screenshot what you see please? 

• Cris Palomino said:

Shadowdream said:

I'm having a slightly different issue with the advent calender, I think. No matter what device I am on, I cannot open December 2. I've tried three different browsers on my PC, one browser on my wife's PC, and a browser on my phone.

can you please screenshot what you see please? 

Here you go. :) It looks like the javascript isn't executing properly or something. When I click, it doesn't do anything.

daz advent.png
    1893 x 839 - 1M
  • I am to old to be jumping through hoops to save a couple dollars. The Fashion Chic Outfit on the sale page says it is Free, as in $0.00. Yet when I put it in the cart the price is $5.23. The same thing happened yesteray with the High Elves: Warriors of the Forest. It still today shows the cost of $0.00, yet when I put it in the cart, it's price is $3.50

Today I will do the same as I did yesterday, dump my cart of all items except for the new item that keeps my 35$ punch card active and I'll check back again tomorrow but have no doubt it will go the same as since this sale began, the so called free item will not be free. 

Please fix your sale or explain it better. It should never be a pain in the arse to give a business some money. Sooner or later I'll just say to myself, I'll check back in January, maybe, to see what new hoops Daz wants their customers to go through.

Have a nice day

• Lost_Utopian said:

I am to old to be jumping through hoops to save a couple dollars. The Fashion Chic Outfit on the sale page says it is Free, as in $0.00. Yet when I put it in the cart the price is $5.23. The same thing happened yesteray with the High Elves: Warriors of the Forest. It still today shows the cost of $0.00, yet when I put it in the cart, it's price is $3.50

Today I will do the same as I did yesterday, dump my cart of all items except for the new item that keeps my 35$ punch card active and I'll check back again tomorrow but have no doubt it will go the same as since this sale began, the so called free item will not be free. 

Please fix your sale or explain it better. It should never be a pain in the arse to give a business some money. Sooner or later I'll just say to myself, I'll check back in January, maybe, to see what new hoops Daz wants their customers to go through.

Have a nice day

We have noted above that they are still working on the advent calendar (I believe it's to what you are referring). 

• valkanvalkan Posts: 20

Daz are losing money from the Shopping Cart problem. I went through a number of the sales adding items, but couldn't be bothered to do it again when they vanished.

In the end I completed on the advent calendar item and a New Release. I then went back in and and got today's Door Buster on its own. Then back a third time to get the Formal Dress because they wouldn't stay in the cart together.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited December 2023

I think clicking on the next advent item prematrely caused it to get stuck because until I did that they had been changing daily

and the texture for the outfit I don't have is no longer even free

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • I made the mistake of selecting the calendar at 2am gmt usually i do it about 8am and have no problems. But this time i have duplicates from the 1st and 2nd of December.

• HotDogsAreCool said:

I made the mistake of selecting the calendar at 2am gmt usually i do it about 8am and have no problems. But this time i have duplicates from the 1st and 2nd of December.

Where are you located? 

• HotDogsAreCoolHotDogsAreCool Posts: 13
    edited December 2023

Cris Palomino said:

HotDogsAreCool said:

I made the mistake of selecting the calendar at 2am gmt usually i do it about 8am and have no problems. But this time i have duplicates from the 1st and 2nd of December.

Where are you located? 

Im in the United Kingdom 

Post edited by HotDogsAreCool on
  • tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,048

Silly suggestion...

Could someone post the links to today's advent items, for those of us that have 'stuck' calendar issues?  I'm guessing that today's advent freebie is:

https://www.daz3d.com/4-wheel-bubble-car

As it's showing as free on the main shop page, but of course I have no idea what the $2.99 advent item might be...

• tj_1ca9500b said:

Silly suggestion...

Could someone post the links to today's advent items, for those of us that have 'stuck' calendar issues?  I'm guessing that today's advent freebie is:

As it's showing as free on the main shop page, but of course I have no idea what the $2.99 advent item might be...

No. That is the DAZ+ weekly freebie. 

• My advent calander items for today are not discounting to the proper price. The free item is not free and the $2.99 item is only being reduced by my punch discounts. Please fix.

• tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,048

Charlie Judge said:

tj_1ca9500b said:

Silly suggestion...

Well I tried... my suggestion still stands though!  For those of us with stuck calendars, knowing what today's advent items are supposed to be would be very helpful!

• tj_1ca9500b said:

Charlie Judge said:

tj_1ca9500b said:

Silly suggestion...

Well I tried... my suggestion still stands though!  For those of us with stuck calendars, knowing what today's advent items are supposed to be would be very helpful!

Problem is they are different for everyone, there is no one item. The daily freebie is another thing entirely and shows up under the debut new releases.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,437

tj_1ca9500b said:

Charlie Judge said:

tj_1ca9500b said:

Silly suggestion...

It is different for every user. It appears to present two low-cost items from your wishlist, for most customers.

• f.boschanskif.boschanski Posts: 188
    edited December 2023

EDIT: i am a bit confused, as i only flew over recent posts.
    While the advent items differ for everyone...
    Some are probably speaking about the daily freebie - as shown in the screenshot. (its an advent item too, isn`t it?  ;) )
    not sure if those are the same for everyone, but as the offer includes a discount for a certain artist store, i would assume it is.

for me it was: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-simple-formal-dress-for-genesis-9

Ashampoo_Snap_Samstag, 2. Dezember 2023_15h24m33s_016_.png
    2356 x 780 - 702K
    Post edited by f.boschanski on
  • tj_1ca9500b said:

Sorry, forgot to quote you above.

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 249

I also have trouble with my cart. Adding a item will kick out one or more other items. At the moment it is impossible to "Shop the Cart I want to Shop". Browser: Edge Current Version. Location: Germany.

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 249

And another thing: I don't see the DAZ Weekly Freebie on any DAZ Website. But the link that is posted above works...

This discussion has been closed.