Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Okay... so, new weirdness to report. I decided to go ahead and buy the hair. (Not going to argue with the universe! LOL) BUT... My address was gone and it wouldn't let me complete the order until I filled it in. So... there's that. (Am I even helping at all?)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,843

JasmineSkunk said:

Okay... so, new weirdness to report. I decided to go ahead and buy the hair. (Not going to argue with the universe! LOL) BUT... My address was gone and it wouldn't let me complete the order until I filled it in. So... there's that. (Am I even helping at all?)

Lots of people have been reporting that address problem lately, so it is not just you.

• barbult said:

JasmineSkunk said:

Okay... so, new weirdness to report. I decided to go ahead and buy the hair. (Not going to argue with the universe! LOL) BUT... My address was gone and it wouldn't let me complete the order until I filled it in. So... there's that. (Am I even helping at all?)

Lots of people have been reporting that address problem lately, so it is not just you.

I appreciate the engagement with me and my struggles, barbult. smiley Thanks for your insight.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,901
    edited December 2023

Reporting... It's after midnight my time on the first and now the Dec 1 advent is showing a repeat of the same items. I'd say it's definitely still broken for me.

AND - I'm still only showing one punch even though I have bought something every day for the last three days..

Advent3.jpg
    1920 x 1029 - 358K
    Advent4.jpg
    1920 x 1028 - 398K
    Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
    Remember, you can't go by your local time. It is not midnight yet in Utah.
  • barbult said:

It did switch over to the Dec 1 day for me to click though.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,437

JasmineSkunk said:

barbult said:

It did switch over to the Dec 1 day for me to click though.

My Advent Calendar enabled the Dec 1 entry, but the products are yesterday's selections. It is probably too early to be valid. I did not get a "new" set today until about UTC midnight.

Well, we were told that punches go by Daz time, but there is some suspicion that Advent Calendar might not be following those rules. Daz sales are poorly described and poorly implemented most of the time, so users can only guess at the truth about how they are supposed to work and how they really work. Sorry I can't be more help.
  • borgtrekkerborgtrekker Posts: 112
    edited December 2023

This is so bizare...  It is 11:02 PM as I write this and War Mage shows as being Free on the calendar but when I select it to purchase the price goes to $5.14 and when put in my cart the price changes to $3.86!  However, a few hours ago none of the Advent Calendar items were listed then about a half hour ago November 29 & 30 were duplicated...  Then @ 11:01 PM the calendar changed to 2 different items for the 30th for different prices and the 29th still shows as I described above.  What is DAZ up to??  Anybody else experiencing this right now?  I shudder to think what will happen when the clock strikes midnight my time!!!

barbult said:

Well, we were told that punches go by Daz time, but there is some suspicion that Advent Calendar might not be following those rules. Daz sales are poorly described and poorly implemented most of the time, so users can only guess at the truth about how they are supposed to work and how they really work. Sorry I can't be more help.

It's now 11:17 and November 30th has changed again as before both items were at a cost and now G3 Highlander Outfit Textures fshow free but when clicked on there is a charge of $4.89 and am unable to once agoin add anything into my cart!!!

Any thoughts as per my last post on the previous page I have done everything I can to resolve this with no positive results???

Post edited by borgtrekker on
  • Well.... sad

My Advent Calendar is still broken and showing the same thing it has been showing for three days in a row.

(but I'm showing two punches now)

• the shop as turned over:

punches still not working properly. i only missed out on 29th. should be back at 3 punches.

advent thingy saw me miss out on new items for 30th. it shows the item i received last "shopday" listed as my dec01 item(s).
    (won`t bother to re-post all the screenshots)

oh.. and because it was meant to be a free discount, as in "not directly related to any purchases", i did not even mention before, that the "holiday-kickstart" coupon did not work for me.
    now, i suddenly felt the need to bring this up anyways.

Ashampoo_Snap_Freitag, 1. Dezember 2023_08h16m52s_013_.png
    571 x 604 - 49K
    Ashampoo_Snap_Freitag, 1. Dezember 2023_08h17m24s_014_.png
    1057 x 949 - 442K
  • FYI, Daz is still working on a fix for the Advent Calendar.

• f.boschanski said:

the shop as turned over:

punches still not working properly. i only missed out on 29th. should be back at 3 punches.

advent thingy saw me miss out on new items for 30th. it shows the item i received last "shopday" listed as my dec01 item(s).

oh.. and because it was meant to be a free discount, as in "not directly related to any purchases", i did not even mention before, that the "holiday-kickstart" coupon did not work for me.

If you didn't make a purchase on the 29th, my understanding is you would lose a punch and since you can only have three, you'd be back to two.

When were you trying to use the coupon since it was over 11/29 at 11:59 pm.

f.boschanski said:

the shop as turned over:

Punches count the daily purchases from the previous three days. So, for Dec 01, that would be Nov 28, 29 and 30. You have only two purchases in those three days, so two punches. Any purchases before that are out of the picture.

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 249

It shows the old description for the Punches, Site: 2023 Daz Holiday Sale | Daz 3D

Punch.jpg
    2016 x 1090 - 199K
  • Pax AsteriaePax Asteriae Posts: 428
    edited December 2023

It took five attempts to add my $2.99 advent gift Hong Hair to the cart. Every time I tried, it acted like it'd added it but when I opened the cart, it'd vanished.

And once I added Code 66's Xmas gift, the other advent gift, Hipster Outfit, stopped being free.

Oh, and Leon Hair for G9 seems to look somewhat different today...

And now it keeps taking the KUJ Puppet Ballet poses out the cart. I add it, refresh the page, and can actually watch the cart counter changing from 4 to 3.

I'm going to step away from the sale for a while now, I'm losing patience. Hopefully the site works properly later.

Screenshot 2023-12-01 081353.png
    611 x 286 - 40K
    Screenshot 2023-12-01 081509.png
    625 x 275 - 35K
    Screenshot 2023-12-01 082322.png
    616 x 537 - 83K
    Screenshot 2023-12-01 080947.png
    515 x 507 - 194K
    Post edited by Pax Asteriae on
  • Pax Asteriae said:

It took five attempts to add my $2.99 advent gift Hong Hair to the cart. Every time I tried, it acted like it'd added it but when I opened the cart, it'd vanished.

And once I added Code 66's Xmas gift, the other advent gift, Hipster Outfit, stopped being free.

And now it keeps taking the KUJ Puppet Ballet poses out the cart. I add it, refresh the page, and can actually watch the cart counter changing from 4 to 3.

I'm going to step away from the sale for a while now, I'm losing patience. Hopefully the site works properly later.

Is anyone else still having issues adding items to the cart and, if so, which items and from what part of the sale? Trying to see if it is specific parts of the sale causing the problems. 

• Cris Palomino said:

When were you trying to use the coupon since it was over 11/29 at 11:59 pm.

i was trying to use it when it popped up.
    it did not work proper and i had no time to figure it out.
    when i returned after taking care of my things, it was gone.
    honestly. i do not even care about this one. nor could i tell if the fault wasn`t on my side.
    its just the overall sum of "unfortunate events", for months now, that upset me.

• Cris Palomino said:

If you didn't make a purchase on the 29th, my understanding is you would lose a punch and since you can only have three, you'd be back to two.

The punch thing is explained as: "

HOW IT WORKS

Every day you make a purchase over $1 you earn a punch,
    up to a maximum of 3 punches.
    If you don’t make a purchase on a day you lose a punch."

i was on 3 punches on 29th.
    made no purchase... lost one punch for the 30th

i was on 2 punches the 30th.(they did not show up. but they were substracted)
       i purchased a lightning deal item that is said to already include the punch discount. - add a punch for dec 01
       but i checked the discount with the most expensive shop item, as i have been advised to do

now it is dec 01 and i still only got 2 punches.

i made my purchases conciously and because of the ongoing discount + advent thingy.
    i was purchasing things i would have not bought otherwise, to make sure that i will have the max discount at least for the first dec-weekend.
    its my last month of DAZ+ and its my goal to make best use of it.
    i only missed one day because i had trouble with my paypal.

Cris Palomino said:

Pax Asteriae said:

Is anyone else still having issues adding items to the cart and, if so, which items and from what part of the sale? Trying to see if it is specific parts of the sale causing the problems. 

Hi Cris. It's not any particular promo or group. Adding to the cart from the Product page has trouble after the first item is in. Adding from the main shop, or any list works well. 

• NorthOf45 said:

Punches count the daily purchases from the previous three days. So, for Dec 01, that would be Nov 28, 29 and 30. You have only two purchases in those three days, so two punches. Any purchases before that are out of the picture.

Look mate. I do not care how it is executed.
    I care about what has been advertised.

"HOW IT WORKS

The "not purchased" can only be judged on the next day. Once the shop turns over.
    the 1$ purchase can be judged the moment it is excecuted.

3 punches on 29th.
    shop turns over. it is the 30th.
     no purchase was made on the 29th.
     there had been 3 punches the day before. substract 1 punch. equals 2 punches discount...
     buy a thing above 1$
    shop turns over. its dec 01
    there had been 2 punches the day before. a purchase above 1$ was made the day before.
    add 1 punch. 2+1 punch equals 3 punches.

This is how it was/is advertised. And i expect it to work that way. because i put my money into it.

• NorthOf45 said:

Cris Palomino said:

Pax Asteriae said:

Hi Cris. It's not any particular promo or group. Adding to the cart from the Product page has trouble after the first item is in. Adding from the main shop, or any list works well. 

So adding from the front shop page is fine, but if you try adding it from the product's page, it has trouble once you have more than one item in the cart.

When you say "any list", what do you mean? 

Thanks. 

• f.boschanski said:

NorthOf45 said:

"HOW IT WORKS

The "not purchased" can only be judged on the next day. Once the shop turns over.

3 punches on 29th.
     there had been 3 punches the day before. substract 1 punch. equals 2 punches discount...
     buy a thing above 1$
    there had been 2 punches the day before. a purchase above 1$ was made the day before.

This is how it was/is advertised. And i expect it to work that way. because i put my money into it.

Asking Daz for clarification. 

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793

Cris Palomino said:

f.boschanski said:

NorthOf45 said:

"HOW IT WORKS

3 punches on 29th.
     buy a thing above 1$

I missed one day and lost all three punches. I think it's just random at this point. 

• Right, so I have two punches on my card and have already made a purchase today.  I've now popped the KUJ Puppet Ballerina pose into my cart, closely followed by the supposedly free advent calendar item Misty Pastel Goth Item - which appears in cart as not free at all but at $6.03.

Huh?

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

johnbuckeridge said:

Right, so I have two punches on my card and have already made a purchase today.  I've now popped the KUJ Puppet Ballerina pose into my cart, closely followed by the supposedly free advent calendar item Misty Pastel Goth Item - which appears in cart as not free at all but at $6.03.

Huh?

Did you look at the actual cart or just the pop-up?

The pop-up doesn't show the advent item as free. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

Wonderland said:

Cris Palomino said:

f.boschanski said:

NorthOf45 said:

"HOW IT WORKS

3 punches on 29th.
     buy a thing above 1$

I missed one day and lost all three punches. I think it's just random at this point. 

The rules for the punches changed yesterday, although the text today is again the same as previously.

Now there is no punishment anymore. Purchases within the last 3 days count, one earns a punch every day one makes a purchase over $1 (giftcards, licenses and memberships excluded)

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

Today's calendar block shows the same items as yesterday's for me. I tried putting the one I didn't get yesterday in my cart but as expected it didn't work.

2023-12-01_11h25_32.png
    678 x 403 - 272K
  • PerttiA said:

johnbuckeridge said:

Right, so I have two punches on my card and have already made a purchase today.  I've now popped the KUJ Puppet Ballerina pose into my cart, closely followed by the supposedly free advent calendar item Misty Pastel Goth Item - which appears in cart as not free at all but at $6.03.

Huh?

Did you look at the actual cart or just the pop-up?

The pop-up doesn't show the advent item as free. 

Yes, checked the cart itself.

• Leana said:

Today's calendar block shows the same items as yesterday's for me. I tried putting the one I didn't get yesterday in my cart but as expected it didn't work.

As noted earlier, Daz is still trying to implement a fix. 

This discussion has been closed.