Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• johnbuckeridge said:

PerttiA said:

johnbuckeridge said:

Right, so I have two punches on my card and have already made a purchase today.  I've now popped the KUJ Puppet Ballerina pose into my cart, closely followed by the supposedly free advent calendar item Misty Pastel Goth Item - which appears in cart as not free at all but at $6.03.

Huh?

Did you look at the actual cart or just the pop-up?

The pop-up doesn't show the advent item as free. 

Yes, checked the cart itself.

Is the free item free if it's the only thing in your cart? 

• I'm also having the issue where items added to the cart disappear when you go to view it. This happens on the specific sale banner page, if I add the item the driect from the standard store page I don't have the issue. I'm also having an issue today where my free advent calendar item isn't free when I add to the cart.

• It is 4:17am Daz time (MST) & Dec. 1 Advent Calendar won't open. I get the "Click here to open message" but it still doesn't show anything. Maybe it does go on a different time schedule. I have missed others because I often buy at night (but still hours before Daz Midnight), and by the time I do the items have a higher price. But I am not invested enough to bother with tickets.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,437

Cris Palomino said:

NorthOf45 said:

Cris Palomino said:

Pax Asteriae said:

It took five attempts to add my $2.99 advent gift Hong Hair to the cart. Every time I tried, it acted like it'd added it but when I opened the cart, it'd vanished.

And once I added Code 66's Xmas gift, the other advent gift, Hipster Outfit, stopped being free.

Oh, and Leon Hair for G9 seems to look somewhat different today...

And now it keeps taking the KUJ Puppet Ballet poses out the cart. I add it, refresh the page, and can actually watch the cart counter changing from 4 to 3.

I'm going to step away from the sale for a while now, I'm losing patience. Hopefully the site works properly later.

Is anyone else still having issues adding items to the cart and, if so, which items and from what part of the sale? Trying to see if it is specific parts of the sale causing the problems. 

Hi Cris. It's not any particular promo or group. Adding to the cart from the Product page has trouble after the first item is in. Adding from the main shop, or any list works well. 

So adding from the front shop page is fine, but if you try adding it from the product's page, it has trouble once you have more than one item in the cart.

When you say "any list", what do you mean? 

Thanks. 

Lists like search results, wishlist, main shop, promo page, debut new, still new, etc. Basically NOT a product page.

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,289

Not sure what the status of the advent calendar fix is, so reporting it again:

Yesterday, for the most day, I had the same items for both Nov 29 and 30. In the evening (but waaay before Daz midnight), the calendar changed Nov 30th to new items, and they worked in the cart (free/2.99). Today, Nov 30 displays the same items as they were for Nov 29 (and temporarily 30), and Dec 1 displays items from yesterday's evening correction, and their prices aren't correct in the cart (likely because I already redeemed one of them).

Screenshots show yesterday before the correction and today. I didn't take one that showed Dec 1's items on Nov 30, because back then I thought it was fixed.

advent.png
    1263 x 517 - 612K
    advent2.png
    1335 x 504 - 717K
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,636
    edited December 2023

The middle image in the Holidaz Deals incorrectly shows Mely3D,s Military Sci-Fi Vehicle instead of the correct Leon Hair image

Holidaz deals.jpg
    1669 x 793 - 172K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • ShimrianShimrian Posts: 526

Same thing that @joanna reported happened to me. I thought they fixed the calendar last night and picked up new item around 7pm my time (well before switch over in MST) and now the "fixed" items for Nov 30th last night show as Dec 1st items this morning. The order history doesn't have a timestamp, but does show I picked it up on 2023-11-30.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,437

joanna said:

Yesterday, for the most day, I had the same items for both Nov 29 and 30. In the evening (but waaay before Daz midnight), the calendar changed Nov 30th to new items, and they worked in the cart (free/2.99). Today, Nov 30 displays the same items as they were for Nov 29 (and temporarily 30), and Dec 1 displays items from yesterday's evening correction, and their prices aren't correct in the cart (likely because I already redeemed one of them).

Screenshots show yesterday before the correction and today. I didn't take one that showed Dec 1's items on Nov 30, because back then I thought it was fixed.

Let's see if it corrects itself at UTC Midnight, like yesterday. I can wait... 

• KerseyKersey Posts: 56

Charlie Judge said:

The middle image in the Holidaz Deals incorrectly shows Mely3D,s Military Sci-Fi Vehicle instead of the correct Leon Hair image

Also the new one for today, Puppet Ballet Poses, is MW Nathalie from a few days ago. 

• Shimrian said:

Same thing that @joanna reported happened to me. I thought they fixed the calendar last night and picked up new item around 7pm my time (well before switch over in MST) and now the "fixed" items for Nov 30th last night show as Dec 1st items this morning. The order history doesn't have a timestamp, but does show I picked it up on 2023-11-30.

Same here. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,636
    edited December 2023

sazzyazzca said:

Shimrian said:

Same here. 

Same here, also.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • As far as we know the calendar was still being worked on at the end of the Daz day (past the end of the daz day in fact) and we wouldn't expect them to work through the night on this.

• Kersey said:

Charlie Judge said:

Also the new one for today, Puppet Ballet Poses, is MW Nathalie from a few days ago. 

And now fixed. 

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,776
    edited December 2023

how many punches should I have? The $0 purchase amounts are for free items. I missed purchasing anything on the 29th. Missed 1 purchase went to NO punches. Late yesterday it turned back to 2 punches. I then bought my items. I expected today to be back to 3 punches but its still 2. This is so confusing. Or is it I have to wait until there are 3 purchase days in a row to return to 35% off? Which would mean purchasing 2 more days in a row to get full 3 punches. 
    To add, i have duplicate advent entries as well. 

Date Order Total    
      2023-11-30 $14.43    

2023-11-28 $4.70    
      2023-11-27 $2.56    
      2023-11-26 $7.68    
      2023-11-25 $2.71
    Post edited by daveso on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

daveso said:

how many punches should I have? The $0 purchase amounts are for free items. I missed purchasing anything on the 29th. Missed 1 purchase went to NO punches. Late yesterday it turned back to 2 punches. I then bought my items. I expected today to be back to 3 punches but its still 2. This is so confusing. 

Date Order Total    
      2023-11-30 $14.43    

2023-11-28 $4.70    
      2023-11-27 $2.56    
      2023-11-26 $7.68    
      2023-11-25 $2.71

Only purchases from the last 3 days count, so November 28, 29 and 30. You didn't buy anything on the 29th, therefore you get two punches.

• daveso said:

how many punches should I have? The $0 purchase amounts are for free items. I missed purchasing anything on the 29th. Missed 1 purchase went to NO punches. Late yesterday it turned back to 2 punches. I then bought my items. I expected today to be back to 3 punches but its still 2. This is so confusing. 

Date Order Total    
      2023-11-30 $14.43    

2023-11-28 $4.70    
      2023-11-27 $2.56    
      2023-11-26 $7.68    
      2023-11-25 $2.71

Two punches is correct. because you only had purchases on the last 2 days (28 and 30 Nov).  

• Cris Palomino said:

johnbuckeridge said:

PerttiA said:

johnbuckeridge said:

Right, so I have two punches on my card and have already made a purchase today.  I've now popped the KUJ Puppet Ballerina pose into my cart, closely followed by the supposedly free advent calendar item Misty Pastel Goth Item - which appears in cart as not free at all but at $6.03.

Huh?

Did you look at the actual cart or just the pop-up?

The pop-up doesn't show the advent item as free. 

Yes, checked the cart itself.

Is the free item free if it's the only thing in your cart? 

Hi Chris, just tried that out - and no, item is still $6.03. 

• Anyone else still waiting for the Advent Calendar?

Also... Did anyone try to get the Mega Christmas Bundle? Is that working, anyone know?

JasmineSkunk said:

Anyone else still waiting for the Advent Calendar?

Also... Did anyone try to get the Mega Christmas Bundle? Is that working, anyone know?

What "Mega Christmas Bundle", where? 

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,776

Charlie Judge said:

daveso said:

Date Order Total    
      2023-11-30 $14.43    

2023-11-28 $4.70    
      2023-11-27 $2.56    
      2023-11-26 $7.68    
      2023-11-25 $2.71

Two punches is correct. because you only had purchases on the last 2 days (28 and 30 Nov).  

so it will take 2 more daily purchases to get back to 35% off? 

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,173

This says, "Click to Open" when the mouse is hovered over it.  Click does nothing!

Windows 10 Pro, Chrome (latest).

Clik to Open.jpg
    1094 x 804 - 140K
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

JasmineSkunk said:

Still showing yesterday's for me...

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

joanna said:

Basically, everything she said applies to me as well. Unfortunately, I didn't take a screenshot of the calendar showing today's items on yesterday's date either.

NorthOf45 said:

Let's see if it corrects itself at UTC Midnight, like yesterday. I can wait... 

The problem is, that's not a correction. What's happening is that at UTC Midnight (around 5pm Utah time, I think), the advent calendar is rolling to the next day's content, but showing it with the current day's date (at least, that's what it did yesterday). That means that it's not resetting at Utah/Daz midnight the way it should, and the wrong items are being retained throughout the day, until the next UTC Midnight rolls around. From the US perspective, it's simply starting the next day a few hours early.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,901
    edited December 2023

PerttiA said:

JasmineSkunk said:

You're supposed to get the whole $200 Bundle if you spend $50 bucks. It's here:

I was just wondering if it was working

https://www.daz3d.com/2023-daz-holiday-sale

xmas.jpg
    1902 x 786 - 248K
    Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • qball_smegqball_smeg Posts: 3
    edited December 2023

JasmineSkunk said:

Free item still charging me when I add it to cart

Post edited by qball_smeg on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,095

JasmineSkunk said:

I didn't go further and only check, but the bundle was free when I had more than $50 in my cart.

JasmineSkunk said:

PerttiA said:

JasmineSkunk said:

Easy to test, throw something over $50 into the cart and put the "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies Mega Bundle" there too

Seems to be working.

• Cool! Thanks for checking, Elor and PerttiA! smiley I wasn't sure how it worked. (Been away awhile. lol)

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,901
    edited December 2023

I keep telling myself I can't do it... but I'm so tempted to do it. laugh I could get the storybook mouse and the nutcracker guy bundle... and I'd have the whole wonderful thing.... but... (sigh)... LOL

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • Advent Calendar is still showing the same items for yesterday - 30th November, and today - 1st December. Checked out the free item yesterday - so far nothing available for today...

This discussion has been closed.