Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• JasmineSkunk said:

I keep telling myself I can't do it... but I'm so tempted to do it. laugh I could get the storybook mouse and the nutcracker guy bundle... and I'd have the whole wonderful thing.... but... (sigh)... LOL

Or just put it in your cart and see what happens to the cart? 

• DanaTA said:

This says, "Click to Open" when the mouse is hovered over it.  Click does nothing!

Windows 10 Pro, Chrome (latest).

I am still having this issue. Silk browser on Fire tablet

• dortybassa said:

JasmineSkunk said:

I keep telling myself I can't do it... but I'm so tempted to do it. laugh I could get the storybook mouse and the nutcracker guy bundle... and I'd have the whole wonderful thing.... but... (sigh)... LOL

Or just put it in your cart and see what happens to the cart? 

Well, it certainly is an exceptional deal, heart... but I've been buying "little things" to save up my punches so I can get 30% off... I can't *really* afford $50 bucks... waiting to see how some unexpected developements unfold... But, I'm hopeful! laugh

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,506

The advent calendar has been wonky on mobile, and the only way to get it working earlier in the week was to use my desktop browser.

However, it doesn't work on desktop now either. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

I think it would be helpful, if the people reporting advent calendar problems, would say where they are from.

• KeikuKeiku Posts: 143

Avent Calendar isn't working for me either. Clicking does nothing.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,518

Advent calendar is showing yesterday's items in December 1 spot for me, and I am in EST.

• Fae3D said:

Advent calendar is showing yesterday's items in December 1 spot for me, and I am in EST.

Same for me. Also in EST. 

• ShimrianShimrian Posts: 526
    edited December 2023

Hi everyone, it's a new day for UTC and your Dec 1st should now be unwrapped instead of showing the same thing as Nov 30th! I just checked mine and have new items now. :D

And yes, this morning in PST it was showing the Nov 30th items.

new day

Does that help for debugging? :)

new day utc.png
    2221 x 888 - 2M
    Post edited by Shimrian on
  • Rosie DRosie D Posts: 67
    edited December 2023

2nd December just opened up for me!  I am in GMT/UTC+0

Somewhere along the way I missed a day...1 Dec still showing the same as 30th Nov...

Post edited by Rosie D on
  • Yep, Advent just updated for me (MST here). And the new freebie was something I already had in my cart to buy.

• YAY!!! smiley It's working for me now too!! 

• Calliope23Calliope23 Posts: 530
    edited December 2023

It worked for me also. smiley

Post edited by Calliope23 on
  • HavosHavos Posts: 5,348

Not working for me. 1st Dec still showing the same as yesterday.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,518

I was just able to get my advent calendar freebie (for December 1, which is correct for my timezone).  It shows at a sale price when you add it to cart, but when you actually go to check out, it correctly shows as free.  So make sure you check your cart page!

• Havos said:

Same here. My Nov. 30 items are still showing on that date, but are not Advent price in cart. The Dec. 1 button is dead, no link coded into it even. I tried copying the link, but nothing there.

I'm CST time zone.

• Havos said:

Same here. My Nov. 30 items are still showing on that date, but are not Advent price in cart. The Dec. 1 button is dead, no link coded into it even. I tried copying the link, but nothing there.

I'm CST time zone. I've tried on my tablet (Silk browser), my Android phone, & just now on my laptop (Firefox)

• I hope I didn't break it by clicking on the Dec 2 one thus getting a duplicate of my previous one

(Adelaide +10:30)

I usually wait until Mountain Time

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I hope I didn't break it by clicking on the Dec 2 one thus getting a duplicate of my previous one

My guess is that the item to give is generated when you press the button, and I clicked 30th Nov when it was still 29th Nov (Daz Time) hence giving me a duplicate. As such I am resisting pressing the 2nd Dec entry until it is the 2nd in Daz Time too.

• Havos said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I hope I didn't break it by clicking on the Dec 2 one thus getting a duplicate of my previous one

My guess is that the item to give is generated when you press the button, and I clicked 30th Nov when it was still 29th Nov (Daz Time) hence giving me a duplicate. As such I am resisting pressing the 2nd Dec entry until it is the 2nd in Daz Time too.

I suspected it is why so many were seeing duplicates and I stupidly did not resist the urge to test it 

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Havos said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I suspected it is why so many were seeing duplicates and I stupidly did not resist the urge to test it 

You, me, and many others will have done that. Ideally the button should not even be active until the store rolls over.

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,716
    edited December 2023

My advent items for Dec 1 finally changed over about 6:00 MST, but the free one isn't free angel. It would be nice if DAZ could get their act togeether on this. It's disapointing to be offered something for free, then told you have to pay for it.

Post edited by DustRider on
  • DustRider said:

My advent items for Dec 1 finally changed over about 6:00 MST, but the free one isn't free angel

Check it in the cart. 

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,716

Of course, once I finally say something it finally shows up as free!

• Advent Calendar once agin duplicated for 11/30 & 12/1 @ 10.39 PM PST on 12/1...  Is DAZ ever going to get this right??

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,020
    edited December 2023

In the UK. Free item in advent calendar came in at $2+, while other item came in at $4+. Gave up. I'm fairly sure the Maho outyfit was, at some point yesterday, correct, but not now.

I can't help thinking that putting different items in the calendar for different people is raising a whole new level of pain.

Post edited by James_H on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

And just to confirm that it's still happening: the items that appeared on the Advent calendar at UTC Midnight have remained on the December 2 slot now that the store rollover has moved everything past midnight Mountain Standard time.

For some odd reason, this sale is operating on two different calendars, and it doesn't seem to be fixable.

James H: I can't help thinking that putting different items in the calendar for different people is raising a whole new level of pain.

Probably, but just imagine the level of complaints without it, when people would almost be assured of  getting items they already owned on a reasonably consistent basis. (That said, the calendar issue is pretty much ensuring that level of complaint anyway, so.)

• vwrangler said:

And just to confirm that it's still happening: the items that appeared on the Advent calendar at UTC Midnight have remained on the December 2 slot now that the store rollover has moved everything past midnight Mountain Standard time.

For some odd reason, this sale is operating on two different calendars, and it doesn't seem to be fixable.

James H: I can't help thinking that putting different items in the calendar for different people is raising a whole new level of pain.

Probably, but just imagine the level of complaints without it, when people would almost be assured of  getting items they already owned on a reasonably consistent basis. (That said, the calendar issue is pretty much ensuring that level of complaint anyway, so.)

Advent still showing items from Nov 30th for me 

• To me, it looks like the tiles were numbered wrong (nov 30 and dec 1) and now are dec 1 and dec 2. I've sent information on this to Daz.

• Alley RatAlley Rat Posts: 390
    edited December 2023

I am only able to have one thing in the cart at a time. Is anyone else experiencing this? This is happening on multiple devices even after multiple logouts and logins. Edit: This is finally working as expected.

Post edited by Alley Rat on
This discussion has been closed.