Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

Dartanbeck said:

Wondering why my $1.65 purchase yesterday didn't refill my third punch

You get one punch for every day you spent more than 1$ in the past 3 days, earlier purchases don't count anymore. If you miss a day it will count as "missed" for the next 3 days, making a new purchase won't be enough to set the counter back to 3.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635
    edited December 2023

Dartanbeck said:

Wondering why my $1.65 purchase yesterday didn't refill my third punch

Did you also have purchases over a dollar on the 25th and 26th? The requirement is for purchases on the last 3 days. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • kimhkimh Posts: 386

Wondering why Pirate Cove is not giving me the 35%Punch discount. It's from 2023 Environments and all other items are reflecting the discount properly

DazCart_2023-12-28 175315.png
    1364 x 852 - 214K
    Environments 2023-12-28 175531.png
    1543 x 817 - 2M
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579

kimh said:

Wondering why Pirate Cove is not giving me the 35%Punch discount. It's from 2023 Environments and all other items are reflecting the discount properly

It's in Fastgrab. 

• kimh said:

Because it's in Fast Grab 

• kimhkimh Posts: 386

butterflyfish said:

kimh said:

Because it's in Fast Grab 

Thanks...I didn't think to look there. I don't often check Fast Grab

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095
    edited December 2023

I don't understand on what items is the following discount applied:

'They’re back! Save an extra 20% off them when you buy 2 or more Holiday Sale items'

When I click on the Shop Now button, it move the viewport to the 'TOP SELLERS' section, but the extra 20% isn't active on these items, only the 35% from punches is.

With one item:

Then with two:

I think I also tried with items from all categories (I only took screenshots from the Top Sellers category) on that page and no item seems to get a 20% when a two of them are in my cart.

shop_now.jpg
    702 x 779 - 146K
    victoria_added.jpg
    679 x 179 - 13K
    cart_.jpg
    730 x 382 - 39K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • Elor said:

I don't understand on what items is the following discount applied:

'They’re back! Save an extra 20% off them when you buy 2 or more Holiday Sale items'

When I click on the Shop Now button, it move the viewport to the 'TOP SELLERS' section, but the extra 20% isn't active on these items, only the 35% from punches is.

With one item:

Then with two:

I think I also tried with items from all categories (I only took screenshots from the Top Sellers category) on that page and no item seems to get a 20% when a two of them are in my cart.

I have sent a report in on this. 

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,217
    edited December 2023

Wrong copy of the sale page went out, Daz is correcting now.

The correct URL for the selection should be https://www.daz3d.com/holidays-best

As the ad says, the items are 30% and are an extra 20% with two in the cart. That worked for me when I added the items.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Thank you, it does work on that page smiley

• tombraider4evertombraider4ever Posts: 690
    edited December 2023

Bought stuff over 1 dollar the last 2 days to get my third punch back, did I get it back? No! SO: buying what I need the most, a very few stuff, at 25% off instead of 35% today, then back to only buying at 3.99 or less. I got carried away the last week or so buying every day, at sometimes higher than 3.99, missed one day amd now I can't get my third punch back. 2 ds w enough purchases - no third punch. So f..k this, buying what I need bad, 2 products or so, then back to spend as little as possible here. Get your sales working please, or loose sales to me. It just feels like a huge slap in the face to see that missing punch. Not sending help tickets, not worth my energy. Should work without sending tickets. 

Edit: am I supposed to buy for three days in a row to get a single punch back? Is that the deal? Then maybe the third punch is back tomorrow? Not a great deal to buy 3 days to get one punch back. 

Post edited by tombraider4ever on

Yes, it only counts the last 3 days.

• Fixmypcmike said:

Yes, it only counts the last 3 days.

Ok, Thanks for the reply heart. So then I can buy someth today for a low cost that I don't really need lol, to get the 35% off tomorrow hopefully and buy what I really want. 

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

Moderators, it seems that DIM servers may have gone down again.

• memcneil70 said:

I don't have access to my computer atm, but have asked for another moderator to check their dim when they come on. 

• Cris Palomino said:

memcneil70 said:

I don't have access to my computer atm, but have asked for another moderator to check their dim when they come on. 

DIM is working for me (and was earlier, but I wasn't sure where the query was), is this still an issue?

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334

Richard Haseltine said:

Cris Palomino said:

memcneil70 said:

DIM is working for me (and was earlier, but I wasn't sure where the query was), is this still an issue?

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/8527831/#Comment_8527831

edited December 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

It was solved according to her last message on the subject:

memcneil70 said:

Yeah, found out my older computer decided to 'brain fart' and logged me out of all ability to connect to the internet. Just rebooted and DIM is now handshaking okay. This is one reason I bought that new laptop. Just finished moving my old files from its external hard drive and was going to make another catch-up of new purchases. 

Sorry to jump the gun. Cats got me up at 2:15am and coffee hasn't kicked fully in.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/617766/daz-install-manager-dim-1-4-1-69-now-available-updated/p14

Edit: sorry, I didn't see that @Bunyip02's already answered it.

Post edited by Elor on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,843

My cart still shows that I have 35% punch discount today. Is that true?

Screenshot 2024-01-01 021924.jpg
    848 x 472 - 63K
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

Viking Opera Singer for Genesis 3 Female(s) is listed at -65% for $7.34, 
    additional 30% off for being wishlisted and having a new release in the cart takes it to $5.14, 
    additional 30% off for it being Featured Artists and having Featured New Release in the cart takes it to $3.60 - Which is what I see in the cart.

Where is the punch discount?

Wish1.JPG
    582 x 686 - 59K
    edited January 1

Make sure you're on the correct sales page. 

https://www.daz3d.com/new-year-wishlist-sale

Punchcard sale is over.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Cris Palomino said:

Punchcard sale is over.

Yes, but the graphic still appears on the checkout page

• MazhMazh Posts: 485
    edited January 1

barbult said:

My cart still shows that I have 35% punch discount today. Is that true?

I mean yesterday you could also get the idea that this free/$2.99 calendar thing is going on for the first of january

Post edited by Mazh on
    edited January 1

Cris Palomino said:

Punchcard sale is over.

That image I posted is my CART, as I said. That is not a sale ad page screenshot. The cart says I get a 35% punchcard discount. If that sale is over, Daz should not be advertising something in the cart that is not true. That punchcard display is still in my cart, even in a browser that I seldom use. I don't believe this can be attributed to a cache problem on my computer.
    Everyday it seems that they advertise something that is misleadingly worded or just plain wrong.

Post edited by barbult on

Fixmypcmike said:

Cris Palomino said:

Punchcard sale is over.

Daz is checking into it. 

Cris Palomino said:

Fixmypcmike said:

Cris Palomino said:

Punchcard sale is over.

Daz is checking into it. 

What they should do is honor what they advertise. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635

barbult said:

Cris Palomino said:

Fixmypcmike said:

Cris Palomino said:

Punchcard sale is over.

Daz is checking into it. 

Agreed. The graphic is also still in my cart but I am not getting the discount. Plus if it is over there was no warning; Many of us purchased items yesterday in the belief that doing so would give us a punch for today. Without the discount (or tokens reinstated) my wallet is now CLOSED!

• Daz Original Storewide Sale is not storewide. It excludes Daz Original items that are in the featured artists sale. Very annoying because I've spend 45 minutes figuring that out. Nothing I can see in Daz's copy says it excludes any particular DO products, but it does. I even found one instance of an outfit where some parts of it are in the DO 'store wide' sale and the rest of it are in the artists sale.

Charlie Judge said:

barbult said:

Cris Palomino said:

Fixmypcmike said:

Cris Palomino said:

Punchcard sale is over.

Daz is checking into it. 

Agreed. The graphic is also still in my cart but I am not getting the discount. Plus if it is over there was no warning; Many of us purchased items yesterday in the belief that doing so would give us a punch for today. Without the discount (or tokens reinstated) my wallet is now CLOSED!

Yesterday's sale graphic also showed Advent calender boxes for Jan 1 and Jan 2. There are none now. That was also certainly misleading. Daz sure goes out if its way to alienate customers by advertising something and then pulling the rug. 

barbult said:

Cris Palomino said:

Fixmypcmike said:

Cris Palomino said:

Punchcard sale is over.

Daz is checking into it. 

It's a code issue and can't be fixed atm.

This discussion has been closed.