Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Wonderland said:

PerttiA said:

Wonderland said:

I have all the eggs but it says coupon code not valid. I have both newly made and and PA item in my cart but it just says coupon not valid.

The coupon applies only to DO items
    https://www.daz3d.com/daz-originals

The ad says 18% off your CART. That would imply everything in your cart. 

You do not need the coupon to get 18% off the cart, the coupon is for the $40 worth of free DO's
    It's written in the center of your snapshot. 

• Bought the Egyptian tower thing, so one egg, spent hours I would rather spend on working w my art on choosing one for 5 dollars, or under, so I would get it free, daz original, tried two after finally making up my mind. First one - nope, then another - code not valid. Not spending any more time this Holliday on this, my time is precious to me, to spend it trying a daz original after a daz original after... w no valid code....nope. I'm happy I got the towersheart, a very good Tomb Raider thingheart, Lara and Egypt goes well together, for that price. But it would be nice to have a promised 5 dollar gift actually work. It was not a new model I tried, or fastgrab, or daz +. Thanks Daz for making me wast my time on nothing. Is it really that hard making the deals work? Not the first time this happened, don't think it will be the last.

• QN883DArtsQN883DArts Posts: 4

Is the issue with coupon gonna be resolved or should I just ask for a refund for the egg item?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,272

QN883DArts said:

Is the issue with coupon gonna be resolved or should I just ask for a refund for the egg item?

Egyptain Towers was your one item? QWe have flagged up that there is an issue, possibly just from this product, but it took most of the day to provisionally identify the root so it may well not be resolved until tomorrow (but the Easter Egg promo did say it would run for the weekend, so we may hope the offer will remain valid tomorrow).

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,272

Richard Haseltine said:

QN883DArts said:

Egyptain Towers was your one item? QWe have flagged up that there is an issue, possibly just from this product, but it took most of the day to provisionally identify the root so it may well not be resolved until tomorrow (but the Easter Egg promo did say it would run for the weekend, so we may hope the offer will remain valid tomorrow).

Our report has been acknowledged, though the people replying can't check immediately - nut it may be fixed before the end of the day.

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,693

Richard Haseltine said:

QN883DArts said:

My issue was the same but with the 2nd easter egg (MB Yomi HD). It worked fine after I bought a second egg (I got the discount and $10 off DO for having 2 eggs) - it was just the one-egg owners who it wasn't working for.

• QN883DArtsQN883DArts Posts: 4

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

QN883DArts said:

Our report has been acknowledged, though the people replying can't check immediately - nut it may be fixed before the end of the day.

Thank you for the reply. My item was the sci-fi meeting room, the same problem. 

Silent Winter said:

My issue was the same but with the 2nd easter egg (MB Yomi HD). It worked fine after I bought a second egg (I got the discount and $10 off DO for having 2 eggs) - it was just the one-egg owners who it wasn't working for.

Not really looking to spend more money on another item I don't really have a use for, the only reason I got the one is the coupon :)
    Btw, love your CCA series, great job on it

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,624

Richard Haseltine

I can confirm purchasing a second egg allowed the coupon code to work as expected. 

It certainly seems like purchasing just one egg(confirmed Egyptian Towers, Sci-fi Meeting Room and MB Yomi HD as single eggs failed) does not trigger the coupon code to work. 

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,693

QN883DArts said: 

Silent Winter said:

Not really looking to spend more money on another item I don't really have a use for, the only reason I got the one is the coupon :)
    Btw, love your CCA series, great job on it

Thanks :) I loved working on that series. May revisit it some time if I get inspired with something that can complement it.

And yeah - I get not wanting to buy another item. I just did it because my cart of DOs would have been more thant the $10 anyway, even with the discount, so it worked out cheaper to get the 2nd egg first. 

• protosyntheticprotosynthetic Posts: 117
    edited March 31

I love how the coupon code had zero *disclaimers yesterday, but they're re-using it today.

*Especially as I bought all five easter eggs even though I didn't want to, and now I've got to fish out duplicate formulas for two of them.

Post edited by protosynthetic on
  • timetwisttimetwist Posts: 52

The GOLDEN-EGG code is working today for my singular egg purchase.  Thankfully the promotion is still running and the items I wanted to get with it were still on sale.

• RaketeRakete Posts: 90

My tokens keep doubling every night. I am up to 40 now. They already had doubled (roughly) from Friday to Saturday, I had 8 on Friday and on Saturday I suddenly had 14. Then yesterday I made another order where I spent 8 (I kind of planned for having those 8, so having 14 instead came as a surprise) and would have gotten 16 (golden eggs coupon made me do it) so I should have 22 today, but I have 40!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,304

Wish my token would do that! (I only have the one - but in four days it would be worth having)

My GOLDEN-EGG is also working today - unfortunately the item I most wanted is back up to full price today, but I found another instead. Thanks for fixing it.

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 876

Just got back from a trip in time for the nice final weekend of March Madness sales! Didn't really shop much in March, but I picked up all the Easter eggs yesterday and did a $80 cart. I had the reverse problem with the tokens though, since it only showed 6 not the 8 that my previous order gave me.

So my next large order taking advantage of the coupon and discounts charged me $15 or so more than it should have... I think I'll just put in a ticket, but that's a lot of stuff to document! sad

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,633

The Banana suit and Asinia are both shown as Newly Mad items which are supposed to act as key items and provide an extra discount. However, neither of these items is providing the extra discount when in my cart. 

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,211

Charlie Judge said:

The Banana suit and Asinia are both shown as Newly Mad items which are supposed to act as key items and provide an extra discount. However, neither of these items is providing the extra discount when in my cart. 

I put both those in my cart plus the essentials. Discount went from 75% to the expected 78%. 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,034

Charlie Judge said:

well this never occured to me but It's OK I didn't need to buy anything anyway 

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 714

Cris Palomino said:

Charlie Judge said:

I put both those in my cart plus the essentials. Discount went from 75% to the expected 78%. 

It worked for the essentials for me, but did not discount mad artist store items.

• IgIg Posts: 30

Cris Palomino said:

Charlie Judge said:

I think that is because the essentials item itself triggers the discount.  Banana Suit and Asina have no impact on Mad Artist Store itmes, but adding the Mini Essentials Bundle triggers the expected extra 30% on Mad Artist Store items.  

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,682

Ig said:

Cris Palomino said:

Charlie Judge said:

I think that is because the essentials item itself triggers the discount.  Banana Suit and Asina have no impact on Mad Artist Store itmes, but adding the Mini Essentials Bundle triggers the expected extra 30% on Mad Artist Store items.  

Happy Easter to those celebrating! - I think this needs to be fixed, the Banana suit alone should already give the discount as a new item. I mean, that is why it's listed there, and that's the actual April joke. If it doesn't do anything, why would anyone want to buy it ... Could someone please check with DAZ? Thanks!

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,211

Ig said:

Cris Palomino said:

Charlie Judge said:

Inquiry sent. 

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,830

protosynthetic said:

I bought all five easter eggs even though I didn't want to, and now I've got to fish out duplicate formulas for two of them.

Which are the two with duplicate formulas?

I've suddenly started running into this issue too, and it's messing up my render queue.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806
    edited April 1

Many newer Pretty3D items are not discounted, even though they are a Mad Artist. At least one of them, I believe, the News Reporter Outfit, should be a last-chance Grab item...
    https://www.daz3d.com/pretty3d

Edit; some of Second-Circle's items aren't discounting either...

https://www.daz3d.com/secondcircle

Post edited by WandW on

Charlie Judge said:

Same for me.  Also, Banana Suit triggers the Grab Bag discount, while ASINA does not...

• protosyntheticprotosynthetic Posts: 117

bytescapes said:

protosynthetic said:

I bought all five easter eggs even though I didn't want to, and now I've got to fish out duplicate formulas for two of them.

Which are the two with duplicate formulas?

I've suddenly started running into this issue too, and it's messing up my render queue.

MB Carmel and MB Yomi. Somebody elsewhere said something about editing the things, but I have no idea how to do it. I just went into the data folder and deleted the offending parameters.

• WandW said:

Charlie Judge said:

Same for me.  Also, Banana Suit triggers the Grab Bag discount, while ASINA does not...

Same here. ASINA & Banana Suit don't trigger additional discount. Neither do the current D+ Weekly/monthly freebies, which did so yesterday - with the same promo terms.

Screenshot_20240401-083814.png
    800 x 1280 - 171K
  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,152
    edited April 1

Perhaps it's a sign that my shopping day is over. I have no items available for Newly Mad purchase without re-buying a paid item. Not happening! As others mention, ASINA and the banana suit are not triggering any discounts.

Post edited by Torquinox on
  • ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,641

I just appled 8 tokens to The dForce Banana Suit Outfit for Genesis and it did not go down in price.

ArtAngel said:

I just appled 8 tokens to The dForce Banana Suit Outfit for Genesis and it did not go down in price.

well, 44% off is still zero....  laugh

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,633
    edited April 1

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

WandW said:

Charlie Judge said:

Same here. ASINA & Banana Suit don't trigger additional discount. Neither do the current D+ Weekly/monthly freebies, which did so yesterday - with the same promo terms.

Will this please be fixed?

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
This discussion has been closed.