Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,020

beregar said:

The new sales says "65% off if the Items are in your Wishlist prior to April 03 2024" but I am getting only 50% off for all wishlist items for all categories of which all have been there for far longer than that.

Some show 50%, some 65%: but it appears to apply in cart.

I also expected Enhanced Facial Expressions to go to 37% with two items, but it is 30%.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,203

James_H said:

beregar said:

The new sales says "65% off if the Items are in your Wishlist prior to April 03 2024" but I am getting only 50% off for all wishlist items for all categories of which all have been there for far longer than that.

I also expected Enhanced Facial Expressions to go to 37% with two items, but it is 30%.

Were the items you chose from the selection in the 50% off category that were in your wishlist? 

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,020

Cris Palomino said:

James_H said:

beregar said:

Were the items you chose from the selection in the 50% off category that were in your wishlist? 

Sorry, I assumed that was clear: yes, the wishlist symbol showed: some products had 50%, some 65% but then went to 70% inn the cart.

James_H said:

Cris Palomino said:

James_H said:

beregar said:

Sorry, I assumed that was clear: yes, the wishlist symbol showed: some products had 50%, some 65% but then went to 70% inn the cart.

thanks for the clarification. 

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,216

Cris Palomino said:

James_H said:

Cris Palomino said:

James_H said:

beregar said:

thanks for the clarification. 

Would you post some screnshots please.

• ProtegeArtsProtegeArts Posts: 55
    edited April 5

hello everyone,

so i got on and saw that there was a baseball promo and i was pretty excited until it was only female. im bummed out since i've been looking for male baseball related stuff and cant seem to find anything good.

now to my question, i bought the cheapest thing on the shop by itself thinking it was like the golden-egg promo so i could get the discount($3.99 bargain sale thing) it didn't work. so re-read the promo and it says it needs to be in the cart for the promo to work so i did:

am i doing something wrong?

PS: the 1st picture is in incognito mode, the 2nd is after i purchased it. 3rd is the promo,. 4th is the repiept of said item in the 1st picture. 5th picture is 2nd cheapest item and the $3.99 discount not showing.

Screenshot (97).png
    1920 x 1080 - 1006K
    Screenshot (98).png
    1920 x 1080 - 735K
    Screenshot (95)c.png
    658 x 431 - 392K
    Screenshot (96).png
    1920 x 493 - 55K
    Screenshot (94).png
    1920 x 1080 - 241K
    Post edited by ProtegeArts on

ProtegeArts said:

hello everyone,

so i got on and saw that there was a baseball promo and i was pretty excited until it was only female. im bummed out since i've been looking for male baseball related stuff and cant seem to find anything good.

now to my question, i bought the cheapest thing on the shop by itself thinking it was like the golden-egg promo so i could get the discount($3.99 bargain sale thing) it didn't work. so re-read the promo and it says it needs to be in the cart for the promo to work so i did:

PS: the 1st picture is in incognito mode, the 2nd is after i purchased it. 3rd is the promo,. 4th is the repiept of said item in the 1st picture. 5th picture is 2nd cheapest item and the $3.99 discount not showing.

just came back to add that, even removing the second Daz+ item, the discount doesnt show unless you buy something that is related to baseball. they should remove the 'any" and the cheaper options if they dont work properly.

1st Picture is with the same 3 tiems but the 2nd cheapest option. the 2nd picture is when you add a baseball uniform and it gives the discount.

Screenshot (100).png
    1920 x 1080 - 960K
    Screenshot (101).png
    1920 x 1080 - 954K
    Screenshot (95)c.png
    658 x 431 - 400K

ProtegeArts said:

ProtegeArts said:

hello everyone,

just came back to add that, even removing the second Daz+ item, the discount doesnt show unless you buy something that is related to baseball. they should remove the 'any" and the cheaper options if they dont work properly.

1st Picture is with the same 3 tiems but the 2nd cheapest option. the 2nd picture is when you add a baseball uniform and it gives the discount.

f1st picture is by me adding the dragon and giving me the discount. 2nd picture is me clicking on the checkout. the 3rd picture is me keeping the dragon in the cart. Not usre if this is on purpose but something isn't adding up here.

Screenshot (102).png
    1920 x 1080 - 660K
    Screenshot (103).png
    1920 x 1080 - 281K
    Screenshot (104).png
    1920 x 1080 - 638K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

Typically Daz+ items are not counted towards promotions along with GC and PC Memberships. As Cris stated you will probably need to submit a ticket for the discrepancies. I reported the discount issue trying to use the PC+ items 

• columbinecolumbine Posts: 384

frank0314 said:

Typically Daz+ items are not counted towards promotions along with GC and PC Memberships. As Cris stated you will probably need to submit a ticket for the discrepancies. I reported the discount issue trying to use the PC+ items 

I want to say that also typically the Daz+ new items are not shown among the other new releases on the feature-sale page, although honestly they've been so inconsistent about that it's hard to tell. Anyway, having the iBot A2 textures among the new releases does seem to visually imply that it, too is a purchase that will enable the grab-bag prices to kick in. Either they should allow it to be a grab-bag qualifier or they should remove it/segregate it from the rest of the "Spring New Releases" area.

I'll check back on this later today since it makes a difference between my just buying the iBot A2 textures or buying that plus three grab-bag items.

• gwp15gwp15 Posts: 55

Nowhere does it state that Daz+ items do not provide the Grab Bag price for three items. In fact, when I click on the "'Spring' New Release" link in today's Grab Bag offer I am immeidately taken to the 'Spring' New Release section that includes two Daz+ items as Spring New Releases and also states at the top  "Get up to 3 Grab Bag Items for $3.99 each when you buy any 'Spring' New Release." It doesn't say "any Spring New Release except Daz+ items". But like others, I have found that including a Daz+ Spring New Release in my cart does not reduce the price of the three Grab Bag items in the cart to $3.99. If there really is a policy that Daz+ items do not provide advertised discounts, this should be clearly stated somewhere. I know I can open a ticket, but I wish that Daz would honor their advertised discounts so I don't have the hassle of submitting a ticket and waiting several days for a response.

columbine said:

frank0314 said:

I want to say that also typically the Daz+ new items are not shown among the other new releases on the feature-sale page, although honestly they've been so inconsistent about that it's hard to tell. Anyway, having the iBot A2 textures among the new releases does seem to visually imply that it, too is a purchase that will enable the grab-bag prices to kick in. Either they should allow it to be a grab-bag qualifier or they should remove it/segregate it from the rest of the "Spring New Releases" area.

I'll check back on this later today since it makes a difference between my just buying the iBot A2 textures or buying that plus three grab-bag items.

The Daz+ issue happened to me this morning until I realized what it was and as soon as I took it out and added a standard new release it worked. I spent about 45 trying to figure out what was wrong and if the sale was messed up until I saw the posts in here that it was happening to others, so I went ahead and reported it.

• RagazzineRagazzine Posts: 99

ProtegeArts said:

ProtegeArts said:

hello everyone,

Ditto for me. If there are restictions they should be stated. I just dumped my cart. I'm not playing this game. I won't pay more than I am saving to trigger that saving. 

• https://www.daz3d.com/yuki-bundle-character-clothing-and-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s (part of flash sale)

Shouldn't this be "Character, Hair, and Outfit bundle"?

Ragazzine said:

ProtegeArts said:

ProtegeArts said:

hello everyone,

Ditto for me. If there are restictions they should be stated. I just dumped my cart. I'm not playing this game. I won't pay more than I am saving to trigger that saving. 

that is my point. from a previous comment, the user says that this is normal. no, its not normal to include items in the promo and not give it. it doesn't make much sense to me. Im relatively new to this site and seeing things like this in the shop. makes me not want to buy any promos they put out. making me question about renewing my DAZ+ membership.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,814

ProtegeArts said:

Ragazzine said:

ProtegeArts said:

ProtegeArts said:

hello everyone,

that is my point. from a previous comment, the user says that this is normal. no, its not normal to include items in the promo and not give it. it doesn't make much sense to me. Im relatively new to this site and seeing things like this in the shop. makes me not want to buy any promos they put out. making me question about renewing my DAZ+ membership.

It is normal, only in the sense that Daz does it frequently, whether intentional or not. It is not normal in the sense of being accurate advertising. Sometimes Daz will fix it later, so the Daz+ work. Sometimes they won't. A forum administrator has reported the problem to Daz, so check back later and see if Daz fixed it.

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,113
    "48 Hour Wishlist Sale" seems to be missing a disclaimer that it doesn't apply to new releases (since it doesn't, as far as I can tell).
  • mnpalamnpala Posts: 56

The tokens don't seem to be discounting the correct amount. I have 8 tokens (45%) and a 20USD purchase is only going down to approximately 16USD

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,113
    edited April 6
    mnpala said:

The tokens don't seem to be discounting the correct amount. I have 8 tokens (45%) and a 20USD purchase is only going down to approximately 16USD

Do you have items with the wishlist sale discount in your cart? That offer has the disclaimer "Discount does not stack with other offers." which usually means that tokens won't apply to the items.
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
    edited April 6

doubledeviant said:

mnpala said:

Do you have items with the wishlist sale discount in your cart? That offer has the disclaimer "Discount does not stack with other offers." which usually means that tokens won't apply to the items.

I do but the new items that weren't on wishlist aren't reducing by correct amount.

Post edited by mnpala on

mnpala said:

doubledeviant said:

mnpala said:

I do but the new items that weren't on wishlist aren't reducing by correct amount.

Try removing the wishlist items and see if it works. 

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,021

1st: I have two brand new items in my cart today and my 8 tokens discounted just fine on them.

2nd: I have an outfit that released on 11 Mar 2024 that I put on my wishlist earlier in the week when I realized I bought the add-on for it, thinking I already owned it, but I didn't. So it is included in my wishlist options to pick from yet without a discount on the page, but I do not receive a 70% off for it, just 30%. Older items that showed a discount in my list, once they hit my cart, came up as 70%. And yes, my tokens do not work on them. So I may clear all the wishlist items from the cart.

This is not a complaint, but what I am seeing. The wishlist sale does need some disclaimer additions for clairity.

edited April 6

Seems to be broken on testing. The WL item is cheaper in the cart than when you add the new release the price goes up. It's early and only slept a couple hours, so I may be missing something. Or is it the whole doesn't stack so it takes away the correct % off and changes it to the sale % being offered? Can others test it out and see if getting the same. Try to pick something that is over 70% off from your WL

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

doubledeviant said:

"48 Hour Wishlist Sale" seems to be missing a disclaimer that it doesn't apply to new releases (since it doesn't, as far as I can tell).

Indeed.  Plus, new items aren't marked as such on my W/L, so it's trial and error. 

Unsurprisingly, tokens don't apply.  frown

edited April 6

frank0314 said:

Seems to be broken on testing. The WL item is cheaper in the cart than when you add the new release the price goes up. It's early and only slept a couple hours, so I may be missing something. Or is it the whole doesn't stack so it takes away the correct % off and changes it to the sale % being offered? Can others test it out and see if getting the same. Try to pick something that is over 70% off from your WL

That makes perfect sense, in a weird DAZ way; a New featured item gives you a 60% discount on the Mad item, plus the 8 tokens should be 78% off (edit, or 82% on a DO).  However, if it's on your W/L, it drops to 70% off. 

Someone did not think this one through; I'm shocked, shocked I tell you...

PS; the  AH dForce Irina Lingerie Outfit still does not trigger the 60% off mad items, nor the sports discount...

Post edited by WandW on
    edited April 6

I notified them on the wishlist sale.

Post edited by frank0314 on

WandW said:

frank0314 said:

That makes perfect sense, in a weird DAZ way; a New featured item gives you a 60% discount on the Mad item, plus the 8 tokens should be 78% off (edit, or 82% on a DO).  However, if it's on your W/L, it drops to 70% off. 

Someone did not think this one through; I'm shocked, shocked I tell you...

PS; the  AH dForce Irina Lingerie Outfit still does not trigger the 60% off mad items, nor the sports discount...

That is a PC+ item and doesn't count towards the discount. I tried it and wasn't getting the discount and selected another product what wasn't a PC+ and it discounted fine

frank0314 said:

WandW said:

That is a PC+ item and doesn't count towards the discount. I tried it and wasn't getting the discount and selected another product what wasn't a PC+ and it discounted fine

Why wouldn't it count?  The promo says "any 'Spring' New Release".  There is no disclaimer...

• The 70% off wishlist items w any new release doesn't work using that lingerie outfit for 5.99 fr yesterday. Says ANY new release with no except for...mentioned so should work. Was planning to make an exception to my only buy at 4.99 or less here rule but w them unable to have working sales - so saving my money, thanks. No sale. No help ticket sent, get it working the 1st time I try or loose my money. 

Cris Palomino said:

mnpala said:

doubledeviant said:

mnpala said:

Try removing the wishlist items and see if it works. 

If I remove the wishlist item, it doesn't work. I tried removing wishlist item and adding Elegant poses for G9 (NOT on my wishlist). Applying 8 tokens (45%) brings item down from 13.29 to 9.30.

My tokens run out tonight.

This discussion has been closed.