Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

Charlie Judge said:

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

WandW said:

Charlie Judge said:

The Banana suit and Asinia are both shown as Newly Mad items which are supposed to act as key items and provide an extra discount. However, neither of these items is providing the extra discount when in my cart. 

Same for me.  Also, Banana Suit triggers the Grab Bag discount, while ASINA does not...

Same here. ASINA & Banana Suit don't trigger additional discount. Neither do the current D+ Weekly/monthly freebies, which did so yesterday - with the same promo terms.

Will this please be fixed?

Along with the Mad Artist items that have zero discount.  Thanx in advance.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,216

Charlie Judge said:

WandW said:

Charlie Judge said:

The Banana suit and Asinia are both shown as Newly Mad items which are supposed to act as key items and provide an extra discount. However, neither of these items is providing the extra discount when in my cart. 

Same for me.  Also, Banana Suit triggers the Grab Bag discount, while ASINA does not...

Same here. ASINA & Banana Suit don't trigger additional discount. Neither do the current D+ Weekly/monthly freebies, which did so yesterday - with the same promo terms.

t was the intended behaviour, a note has been added to the promo page

WandW said:

Charlie Judge said:

WandW said:

Charlie Judge said:

Which are those?

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,673

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

WandW said:

Charlie Judge said:

t was the intended behaviour, a note has been added to the promo page

Well, thanks for checking anyways! 

Richard Haseltine said:

WandW said:

Charlie Judge said:

WandW said:

Charlie Judge said:

Which are those?

Hi Richard,

I had posted these earlier.  Some of Pretty3d :
    https://www.daz3d.com/pretty3d

and Second-Circle's items aren't discounting either...

https://www.daz3d.com/secondcircle

There may be others; these vendors happened to have items on my W/L. 

I think they may be some of this year's items that according to the promo are supposed to be Mad,  but are apparently not.

WandW said:

Richard Haseltine said:

WandW said:

Charlie Judge said:

WandW said:

Charlie Judge said:

Which are those?

Hi Richard,

I think they may be some of this year's items that according to the promo are supposed to be Mad,  but are apparently not.

If I follow the link from the promo page ther items alls eem to have discounts, I don't think it is meant to be the PA's whole store necessarily.

https://www.daz3d.com/golden-egg-artists#&filter_vendor=Second-Circle&filtered=1
    https://www.daz3d.com/golden-egg-artists#&filter_vendor=Pretty3D&filtered=1

Richard Haseltine said:

WandW said:

Richard Haseltine said:

WandW said:

Charlie Judge said:

WandW said:

Charlie Judge said:

Which are those?

Hi Richard,

If I follow the link from the promo page ther items alls eem to have discounts, I don't think it is meant to be the PA's whole store necessarily.

https://www.daz3d.com/golden-egg-artists#&filter_vendor=Second-Circle&filtered=1
    https://www.daz3d.com/golden-egg-artists#&filter_vendor=Pretty3D&filtered=1

I believe the ones that don't show a discount  are supposed to be Mad items, if I read the promo page correctly...

"'All Of This Years New Added To Still New'"

Following the link"SHOP ALL STILL NEW, there are only 370 items; there have been a lot more new items than that this year.

Plus, at least one of the full-price Pretty3d Items, the News Reporter Outfit,  should be in the Last Chance Grab, as it was a grab over the weekend

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,792
    edited April 2

For some reason all my newly purchased items are showing up as not purchased in the main store pages (not hidden and no cloud icon) and I feel like I'm going crazy and I click on it and then it shows purchased. But I could accidentally purchase these things twice (I shuffle things around a lot in my cart and sometimes forget what I actually purchased or not. ) If I clicked the cart button instead of going to the product page, the items would have gone right into my cart for a second purchase. This has happened for the last two days. Is this happening to anybody else? 

Post edited by Wonderland on
  • zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,694

I noticed a few things not showing as purchased until I actually looked at the product page. But it was some older things, So i figured it wasn't that big a deal. At least not to me.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,626

Wonderland said:

For some reason all my newly purchased items are showing up as not purchased in the main store pages (not hidden and no cloud icon) and I feel like I'm going crazy and I click on it and then it shows purchased. But I could accidentally purchase these things twice (I shuffle things around a lot in my cart and sometimes forget what I actually purchased or not. ) If I clicked the cart button instead of going to the product page, the items would have gone right into my cart for a second purchase. This has happened for the last two days. Is this happening to anybody else? 

Yes. Most of my recent purchases are not showing as purchased on the store pages. 

• AelinAelin Posts: 112

Thank you to Daz to stop to show me "Simple Outdoor Patio Lounge" like free (Shop page and product page) when it's charged $13.19 once in the cart. Still nobody in their ranks to check their misteps before to put on site?

• MazhMazh Posts: 485

Must be this discount only disappears in cart thing wink

Disc_1.jpg
    1533 x 867 - 343K
    Disc_2.jpg
    1559 x 654 - 129K

The product isn't meant to be free anyway, sorry for the confusion.

Any news mods about why newly purchased products aren't showing up as purchased in the store (with little cloud download icon missing and not hidden) ? This is a real pain when I can't tell if I've already purchased something until I click on it. Nothing I've purchased in the last two to three days is showing as being purchased. 

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,166

The Hide Items I Own checkbox is not working.  I just got the Egyptian Mud Houses 1 and the DD PDB Suede Leather Iray shaders...both still show on the catalog page.

I suspect this is caused by the same issue as that reported by Wonderland.

Wonderland said:

Any news mods about why newly purchased products aren't showing up as purchased in the store (with little cloud download icon missing and not hidden) ? This is a real pain when I can't tell if I've already purchased something until I click on it. Nothing I've purchased in the last two to three days is showing as being purchased. 

Is this still happening? We did flag it up, and I thought they tracked the issue down and fixed it.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908
    edited April 2

Wonderland said:

I just purchesed items earier today and they are hidden for me. Did you guys try doing a hard refresh? You may be still using the cached version.

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited April 2

I keep getting this note to accept cookies both in the store and and in the foums. Even after I click 'accept' whenever I change the page it pops up again. It makes shopping very annoying. Please stop showing it. Accepting it once should be enough.

cookie note.jpg
    1882 x 875 - 321K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on

frank0314 said:

Wonderland said:

I just purchesed items earier today and they are hidden for me. Did you guys try doing a hard refresh? You may be still using the cached version.

Now it's only the two (free) items I purchased today that have this problem. The purchases of the last two days are now hidden. This has never been an issue before. Also getting cookies notices every time I go to a new page. 

Richard Haseltine said:

Wonderland said:

Is this still happening? We did flag it up, and I thought they tracked the issue down and fixed it.

Yes, items I  purchased in the last week or two are still not showing up as purchased on the store page 

edited April 2

Charlie Judge said:

I keep getting this note to accept cookies both in the store and and in the foums. Even after I click 'accept' whenever I change the page it pops up again. It makes shopping very annoying. Please stop showing it. Accepting it once should be enough.

Ok if this keeps continuing I have the perfect solution -- Stop shopping here. Just think of all the money I will save. Plus I won't have to worry about previously purchased items not showing as purchased on the store page.

Charlie Judge said:

Charlie Judge said:

Ok if this keeps continuing I have the perfect solution -- Stop shopping here. Just think of all the money I will save. Plus I won't have to worry about previously purchased items not showing as purchased on the store page.

Do you get these issues if you use a briowser which isn't running a blocker (there are no ads in thes tore so it wouldn't hurt in that respect)? It does seem like it could be an issue with your blocker preventing settings from being made or implemented (though i don;'t see either issue, using No Script and having Ghostery installed but off for Daz)..

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Charlie Judge said:

Do you get these issues if you use a briowser which isn't running a blocker (there are no ads in thes tore so it wouldn't hurt in that respect)? It does seem like it could be an issue with your blocker preventing settings from being made or implemented (though i don;'t see either issue, using No Script and having Ghostery installed but off for Daz)..

I continually see it in Chrome even with Adblocker Plus turned off. However, I don't seem to see it in MS Edge (no adblocker installed).

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,430

Also using No Script. Got the cookie notice once, I believe, after a recent MS Edge update (which is almost once a week). Clicked preferences, turned off what I could and accepted. Haven't seen it since. I think it's a browser thing, saving a cookie or two. If you block all cookies, it can't be saved, and the site keeps looking for it.

edited April 3

Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

I continually see it in Chrome even with Adblocker Plus turned off. However, I don't seem to see it in MS Edge (no adblocker installed).

OK. I seem to have solved the problem at least temporarily. I had to turn off AdBlocker Plus and Tech Fortress, then clear cache including clearing cookies and other site data and then click 'accept' . After that I was able to turn Adblocker Plus and Tech Fortress both back on without the cookie request reappearing. Thanks for the insight into the problem.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,166

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Charlie Judge said:

I'm not seeing purchased items in the store anymore, it seems to be fixed...

• I'm still seeing purchased items in the store. As another user noted, as soon as I click to open them, it updates to show correctly as "Purchased." I'm using Edge, no ad blocker. Disturbingly, if I click an already-purchased item from, say, "New Releases" page, it will put it in the cart and then if I open it, it shows "In Cart" - and not "Purchased." Definitely looks like this problem could result in buying something already bought.

I haven't don't any sort of hardcore cache refreshing since I first noticed the problem the day afte the John release, FWIW.

edited April 3

Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Wonderland said:

Yes, items I  purchased in the last week or two are still not showing up as purchased on the store page 

Update: Once I had completed the clear cache (including cookies and other site data) to solve the cookie notice problem I no longer see purchased items in the store as not purchased. So anyone still not seeing them as purchased might try  clearing cache including cookies and other site data. 

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,640

Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Charlie Judge said:

In Chrome, I had to hit decline to get it to stop.
  • beregarberegar Posts: 269

The new sales says "65% off if the Items are in your Wishlist prior to April 03 2024" but I am getting only 50% off for all wishlist items for all categories of which all have been there for far longer than that.

This discussion has been closed.