Fit Control for Genesis3 (Commercial)

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited November 2015

Scheduled release date

RD.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 160K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Hmm let's see, NHL playoff time?  Can't wait that long sorry lol.  Oh wait, Saturday the 14th!!  No? haha.  Seriously now, that's awesome news thanks Z!

• Digital TouchDigital Touch Posts: 187
    edited November 2015

Since there are no pre-order button anywhere, i keep throwing money at my screen atm. Sadly nothing happen yet. ppl been lying to me, they said if you keep throwing money at your screen, something good will happen.

Post edited by Digital Touch on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Since there are no pre-order button anywhere, i keep throwing money at my screen atm. Sadly nothing happen yet. ppl been lying to me, they said if you keep throwing money at your screen, something good will happen.

Sometimes it can take a while, depending on your Tender Settings.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

You could try throwing cash at my screen. cheeky

Product is now Live. Enjoy:)

edited November 2015
    Zev0 said:

In cart, thank you for this.

Oh and what's next?

Post edited by nicstt on
    edited November 2015
    Well, after this there will be some G3M support, but I am hoping to have Growing Up ready for next month. Still lots of work to do on that:(
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited November 2015
    Zev0 said:
    Well, after this there will be some G3M support, but I am hoping to have Growing Up ready for next month. Still lots of work to do on that:(

That would be awesome. (oh and purchased since it was just in the cart. yes)

Post edited by nicstt on

Thanks for the support man. Appreciated.

• Whoosh!  It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait, it's the sound of the item hitting my shopping cart while pretty much simultainiously being paid for...

• In my cart, thank you for the extra discount for owners of Fit Control G2.

If it's not too soon to offer suggestions for the next addition/expansion product, would it be possible to deal with the way a lot of clothing tucks in to the join between breast and rib-cage as in the third item here:

That's something I have become very aware of (my apologies to those who had been blissfully unaware and now finds themselves noticing it).

edited November 2015

Try the Under Smoother morphs. They tackle that area. Also it all depends on the breast shape on the figure combined with how the clothing topology is designed in that region. EG if you have a saggy breast or one that droops well over that area, there is more overlap, and therefore is a bit harder to resolve. You can also try to slightly adjust the breast height or rotation, either via the bones, or Breast control if you have it to help reduce the effect.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301

Since I have Fit Control G2 is the discount applied at checkout or is there a code etc. ??

• Strixowl said:

Since I have Fit Control G2 is the discount applied at checkout or is there a code etc. ??

It applied automatically for me.  Check your cart when you put it in.

• StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301
    Strixowl said:

It applied automatically for me.  Check your cart when you put it in.

diogenese19348 Thank you

• Zev0 said:

Try the Under Smoother morphs. They tackle that area. Also it all depends on the breast shape on the figure combined with how the clothing topology is designed in that region. EG if you have a saggy breast or one that droops well over that area, there is more overlap, and therefore is a bit harder to resolve. You can also try to slightly adjust the breast height or rotation, either via the bones, or Breast control if you have it to help reduce the effect.

Ah, OK, that's good - I was thinking since the before and after were the same in that respect it would need new morphs.

• This went into the cart immediately.  Thanks for the extra discount for having purchased the previous version.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401

Greetings,

Yeah, I pretty much instantly added this to my cart last night when it came out, and when I looked at my cart, realized it was 20% cheaper, and did one of those cartoon-y fist-pump things as I checked out.  The digital equivalent of throwing money at my screen. ;)

Thanks for this, and the discount!

--  Morgan

• I didn't get the discount -- the banner literally went up on the screen [i]after[/i] I hit buy now. I put in a ticket with customer service and they'll take care of it, I'm sure and I really don't care because at 8:12 am Eastern Time I owned this. ;)

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339
    Zev0 said:

grabbed mine, thanks for another great product.

-- Walt Sterdan 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,226
    edited November 2015

I got mine yesterday, too. I was working on a G3F image with the MFD and having breast shrink wrap trouble. Fit Control for G3F showed up in the store just in time to rescue my image. Thanks!

Post edited by barbult on
    edited November 2015

You are all very welcome, & thanks for the continued support:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,066

Got mine too.

• I have purchased it. Thank you for your fine products, and you customer loyalty discounts. Looking forward to Growing Up.

• Zev0 said:

Will Skin Builder be released next month, too?

Will Skin Builder be released next month, too?

No chance of that happening unfortunately. At best early next year if all goes well.

• MJWMJW Posts: 517

I am apparently alone in not having a clue how to make this function. I can't even get a V4 or M4 garment to attempt to fit G3F, so .... How do I put older clothes onto a newer figure, please? I usually select the figure and then double click a garment in the Content Library, but the expected rotating ring flashes and nothing happens. What do I do wrong?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,066
    MJW said:

I am apparently alone in not having a clue how to make this function. I can't even get a V4 or M4 garment to attempt to fit G3F, so .... How do I put older clothes onto a newer figure, please? I usually select the figure and then double click a garment in the Content Library, but the expected rotating ring flashes and nothing happens. What do I do wrong?

My guess would be that you're loading a material and not the clothes themselves.

• Mouth Control G3F!?!?!!  The Salt Mine calls!  

I bought fitcontrol G3F and G2F/M bundle, really happy with the results :)