• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,989
    edited June 2016
    Zev0 said:

Will be released mid week.

It is out now smiley

Post edited by DoctorJellybean on
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited June 2016

Product is live. Sorry I just woke up lol.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

It's not bundled with the G3F version... crying sigh...

• GnotMeGnotMe Posts: 131

Fit control for Genesis 3 Female does not work. After generating Morphs (click on Generation pgm while G3 is highlighted) Fit control fails to show up under Parameters Actor in Studio 4.9270. In fact I have never had this product work at all.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,226
    GnotMe said:

Fit control for Genesis 3 Female does not work. After generating Morphs (click on Generation pgm while G3 is highlighted) Fit control fails to show up under Parameters Actor in Studio 4.9270. In fact I have never had this product work at all.

The morphs show up under each clothing item, not under G3F. Are you looking under at the clothing?
  • FusionLAFusionLA Posts: 249
    L'Adair said:

It's not bundled with the G3F version... crying sigh...

I was thinking the the same thing, wanting tp purchase both in a bundle.

I will see about a bundle release, but normally a bundle after one version has been out so long hardly sells since most people already have half the product (female version). So I will have to weigh up if it is worth the time doing a bundle. Majority of people who use Fit Control already bought the female version, so there is no reason for them to buy a bundle when they can just get the male version which is discounted.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,075

This! Works fine.

Perhaps reading the tutorial would have helped. "Please consult product's PDF tutorial regarding usage"

barbult said:
    GnotMe said:

The morphs show up under each clothing item, not under G3F. Are you looking under at the clothing?

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,739

Got it today. I've been waiting for it. It was almost impossible to get a decent fit on G3M until now. Thanks Zev0! With girls, their clothing is usually form-fitting, but men need a relaxed fit. I wish vendors would build men's clothes and supply morphs like Bobbie25 does.

• FusionLAFusionLA Posts: 249
    Zev0 said:

I will see about a bundle release, but normally a bundle after one version has been out so long hardly sells since most people already have half the product (female version). So I will have to weigh up if it is worth the time doing a bundle. Majority of people who use Fit Control already bought the female version, so there is no reason for them to buy a bundle when they can just get the male version which is discounted.

Thank you for even taking the time to see if this was possible.

I just went ahead and bought it, been waiting for it to come out and now that it's here had to get it.

• cdpro_2831bbd990cdpro_2831bbd990 Posts: 1,430
    edited December 2016

Excited to finally get this during the sale.  Got it working now...Restarting Daz after the install seemed to do the trick.  I guess because of the new morph assets?

Post edited by cdpro_2831bbd990 on
    edited December 2016

Thanks enjoy. Yes sometimes Studio needs a brain refresh for all to work properly so a simple restart will normally do the trick.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

Well I bought Fit Control for Genesis 3 but keep forgetting to use it. I have also bought the Genesis 3 Aging Morphs & Growing Up morphs and really like those. Thanks for those products.

I look forward to the Genesis 3 Skin Builder as I'm having to go back to M4/V4 and buy characters for textures because I can't get the most of the Genesis 3 human iRay texture sets to behave as expected in normal everyday lighting situations.

edited December 2016

Draagonstorm has been in hospital for over a week now, so I'm finishing up what I can in the meantime. Taking a bit longer because half the skinbuilder stuff needs to be tested via scripts which aren't finished yet. Andf these skins should react fine in everyday lighting. We tested the skin shader on different light conditions.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944
    Zev0 said:

Draagonstorm has been in hospital for over a week now, so I'm finishing up what I can in the meantime. Taking a bit longer because half the skinbuilder stuff needs to be tested via scripts which aren't finished yet. Andf these skins should react fine in everyday lighting. We tested the skin shader on different light conditions.

Oh, I am very sorry to hear that Draagonstorm is in the hospital. I wish a speedy recovery to DraagonStorm & all the folk that are ill or injured. Don't feel rushed please.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Oh no I hope he (she?) is going to be okay!  Wishing a quick and pain free recovery!

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,899

Best wishes to Draagonstorm!

• Best wishes to Draagonstorm!

^ditto

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,066

Best wishes to Draagonstorm!

^ditto

Same from me

Thanks guys. She was suffering from diffuse pneumonia in both lungs. She still in hospital but they say she is recovering. Going to take some time before she is back and ready to work. But I shall finish what I can in the meantime.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Damn, best wishes to her.

• Bought Fit Control for both G2 and 3.  It helps alot with those shrink wrapped boobs.  Thanks.  My question is this...Have you been planning any add on morphs?  I can think of many that I'd like...:

Off shoulder with correction for neckline smoothing,  Currently, I can use the strap down and pull dials to get something near this.  But, it takes a lot of fiddling.

Shirt spread from center left and right to make non posable tops able to be posed.

Long dress hiking for seated and kneeling poses,...this is a big one as so many long outfits don't have much for draping.  Some have matched morphs for specific poses.  But, I'd much rather just move the dress as needed, instead of requiring specific poses.

Long dress twirl effect

I can do most of these with a lot of Dformer twiddling.  But, it would be great to have added controls in Fit Control.

Just some suggestions.

I did buy Dynamic Cloth Control.  But, I haven't messed with it yet - as I don't have much in the way of Dynamic Clothing for G3F.

Fit control is a tricky system. You use the figure to create clothing movement morphs that get projected onto clothing. So some options are limited if the morph cannot be created on the figure itself. Things like twirling effects for example.

Any word on how Draagonstorm is doing?  I hope she is recovering well, any type of pneumonia is bad news. NO rushing back to work, we can wait til she is fully recovered. Pneumonia has a way of sneaking back up on you just when you think you have kicked it.

I haven't heard anything in nearly a week. I'll check up with her family tomorrow.

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited December 2016
    Zev0 said:

Thanks guys. She was suffering from diffuse pneumonia in both lungs. She still in hospital but they say she is recovering. Going to take some time before she is back and ready to work. But I shall finish what I can in the meantime.

Sounds nasty!  Glad to hear she is recovering.  Sending good thoughts and virtual hugs! :)

Edit: Just saw the last message.  Any further word on how she's doing?

Post edited by Knittingmommy on

Still in recovery.

• There is  a thread in the commons about DraagonStorm being in a coma according to a thread in the Rendo forums.  Any word further word about what's really happening with her?  I'm really hoping that it is just misinformation. 

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,145
    edited December 2016

There is  a thread in the commons about DraagonStorm being in a coma according to a thread in the Rendo forums.  Any word further word about what's really happening with her?  I'm really hoping that it is just misinformation. 

Unfortunately it's true and that she has passed. A sad, sad day that's wrapping up a sad year. :( Apparently she was close in age to myself, which is doubly sad, because she wasn't that old. I won't be sad to see 2016 go away.

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
    AllenArt said:

There is  a thread in the commons about DraagonStorm being in a coma according to a thread in the Rendo forums.  Any word further word about what's really happening with her?  I'm really hoping that it is just misinformation. 

Unfortunately it's true and that she has passed. A sad, sad day that's wrapping up a sad year. :( Apparently she was close in age to myself, which is doubly sad, because she wasn't that old. I won't be sad to see 2016 go away.

Laurie

2016 can't end soon enough....