Fit Control for Genesis3 (Commercial)

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046

Update from my side - G3M version is complete.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,765

Woot!  At long last M7 can adjust his banana hammock! 

• NathNath Posts: 2,729

yay, another musthave... smiley

• JasonSWrenchJasonSWrench Posts: 379

Woo hoo! Can't for it to get through DAZ product testing.

J

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Woo hoo! Can't for it to get through DAZ product testing.

J

+1

• FusionLAFusionLA Posts: 249
    Zev0 said:

Update from my side - G3M version is complete.

I been wiating for this one, this will go right into the cart for me.

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

+2 Yay!!

• I spy in my little shopping cart...something starting with G...  \o/

I spy in my little shopping cart...something starting with G...  \o/

Gonads? 

• I spy in my little shopping cart...something starting with G...  \o/

Gonads? 

More than likely something for the "glutious maximus". wink

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,824

My, a festival of Fit Control updates in DIM today!

According to the readmes:

- Fit Control G3F: 2016-05-15 - Added “Straighten Back 2”

- Fit Control Genesis/G2M: 2016-05-15 - Refinements made to Genesis 2 Male(s) Gen Bulge 1 & 2 and Gen Height 1. Added morph Gen Width 2.

- Fit Control Genesis/G2F: 2016-05-15 - Added Genesis 2 Female(s) “Straighten Back 2”

Zev0, does the "Straighten Back 2" have anything to do with the issue with the crosslinked Waist Width/Depth that we were discussing in another thread, or is this something completely unrelated?

edited May 2016

No. Straighten back just straightens the lower back out better than the original Straighten back morph. Both can be used together as well. As I worked on the G3M version I updated some stuff and decided the other versions should get the update as well. Will do more in the future now that all versions are complete.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,226

Zev0, thanks for the updates. Have you given any further consideration to adding Fit Control morphs to accommodate the Growing Up morphs? I still have trouble fitting G3F clothing with bust shaping to Growing Up children.

edited May 2016

I am working on that one. It is a bit trickier than I thought. There will be another update once I solve it.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,226
    edited May 2016
    Zev0 said:

I am working on that one. It is a bit trickier than I thought. There will be another update once I solve it.

Wow, that's fantastic! I don't know any vendor that provides better customer support than you!!!!

Edit: than for that.

Post edited by barbult on
    barbult said:
    Zev0 said:

Wow, that's fantastic! I don't know any vendor that provides better customer support that you!!!!

Ditto on that. 

Male Promos.

Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 857K
    Popup_1.jpg
    2000 x 1066 - 925K
    Popup_2.jpg
    2000 x 1066 - 865K
    Popup_3.jpg
    2000 x 1066 - 1M
    Popup_4.jpg
    2000 x 1066 - 1M
    Popup_5.jpg
    2000 x 1066 - 970K
    Popup_6.jpg
    2000 x 1066 - 718K
    Popup_8.jpg
    2000 x 1066 - 857K
  • Cool! Can't wait for it to show up in the store. The Promos look good.

• jcbunnjcbunn Posts: 270

Zev0 do you sleep ? you are pumping out ALOT of great tools!

male underwear pelvic morphs, love the look of pull down and pull out underwear morphs

but would also love to see "pull to the side" ( for tuck around male gen parts with rest of underwear in default position )

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    barbult said:
    Zev0 said:

Wow, that's fantastic! I don't know any vendor that provides better customer support than you!!!!

Edit: than for that.

Indeed.

edited May 2016
    jcbunn said:

male underwear pelvic morphs, love the look of pull down and pull out underwear morphs

but would also love to see "pull to the side" ( for tuck around male gen parts with rest of underwear in default position )

Thank you. You can pull to the side as you described. There is a crotch expose left and right morph included. However I cannot show that in a promo lol. And do I sleep? Sometimes lol. But I have deadlines I need to meet so I can free up time to put new product ideas into production.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    Zev0 said:
    jcbunn said:

Thank you. You can pull to the side as you described. There is a crotch expose left and right morph included. However I cannot show that in a promo lol. And do I sleep? Sometimes lol. But I have deadlines I need to meet so I can free up time to put new product ideas into production.

oooo

New ideas?

Yes. You will have to wait and see:)
    Zev0 said:
    Yes. You will have to wait and see:)

LOL was kinda expecting that tho.

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,440
    barbult said:

Zev0, thanks for the updates. Have you given any further consideration to adding Fit Control morphs to accommodate the Growing Up morphs? I still have trouble fitting G3F clothing with bust shaping to Growing Up children.

I've found a workaround that works for certain items of clothing (specifically, those where the artist made a Breasts Gone morph that gets rid of the bridging rather than just depending on autofollow). I can't distribute it directly since it is derived from Daz's copyrighted morph data, but it's perfectly legal to give instructions so you can duplicate it for your own personal use:

1. Create a new G3F morph that is the exact inverse of the Breasts Gone morph. (Export base G3F as obj, then dial up Breasts Gone, then use Morph Loader to reimport the obj with Reverse Deformations checked.) Turn autofollow on.
    2. Categorize as you see fit and (Very Important) Save as Morph Asset.

Now you can dial up both Breasts Gone and the inverse morph to remove the bridging without changing the overall breast shape.

Zev0 said:

Male Promos.

Any word on when DAZ will release this?

No idea on an exact release. But the product is complete and waiting for a date.
    Zev0 said:
    No idea on an exact release. But the product is complete and waiting for a date.

Thank you.

• Every day I look to see if this is in the new releases, and every day I've been disappointed. Maybe it will be soon!!!

Will be released mid week.