I wishlisted John 9

• Torquinox said:

I got no eggs. surprise

Daz has you covered!

• daveso said:

murgatroyd314 said:

murgatroyd314 said:

joanna said:

For people doing shopping today, since it's easy to miss: if you're getting both the Easter egg and a new release, you'll get extra 20% off for 3 items on your wishlist, so keep that in mind (item order) when building your cart.

I'm seeing inconsistencies in the fine print on this one. Is it an extra 20% off, or does it "not stack with other offers"? 

And to answer my own question, it stacks. Not only am I getting the 20%, and 30% because the items are from Mad Artists and I have a Key Item, but there's another 30% discount I can't account for. 

how much of a discount in percent are you getting on those Mad Artist items. I see 80% and I have the easter egg thing and a mad new release in cart. The wishlist items that come in at 60% off are now 72% off.  

I tried a test cart* of https://www.daz3d.com/wise-wizard-hd-bundle ($13.48/75% off & in my wishlist), today's Egg & the cheapest Newly Mad item ($7.55). Wise Wiz went to 86% off cart total was $14.65. Since I can't use any of today's Newly Mad or the Egg, it's not the stacking deal for me. But for anyone who can use the triggers, I think it is worth doing.

Mulling over grabbing Wise Wiz tonight or gambling it will still be at that discount tomorrow. Any advice or guesses for me?

*I know, I keep telling you fine folks I despise Cart Games, but I was bored. :D

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,156

Blando Calrissian said:

Torquinox said:

I got no eggs. surprise

Daz has you covered!

Right you are! And I have that egg! laugh So, I have an egg after all. yes

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 722

Torquinox said:

Blando Calrissian said:

Torquinox said:

I got no eggs. surprise

Daz has you covered!

Or these, if you prefer the plastic sort... (and bonus sweets)

https://www.daz3d.com/hoppy-easter-treats

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,636

Easter sales are coming but I have no store credit left.  A good gift card sale would be greatly appreciated. Please, please please.

SilverGirl said:

Torquinox said:

Blando Calrissian said:

Torquinox said:

I got no eggs. surprise

Daz has you covered!

Or these, if you prefer the plastic sort... (and bonus sweets)

https://www.daz3d.com/hoppy-easter-treats

Haha! Yes, I seem to have those, as well. I completely forgot about them. And https://www.daz3d.com/eggs-and-cocoons-for-singers-of-chzor

I stand corrected. I definitely have eggs. Thank you.laugh

• JumbotronJumbotron Posts: 84

Charlie Judge said:

Easter sales are coming but I have no store credit left.  A good gift card sale would be greatly appreciated. Please, please please.

I ran out of store credit days ago after one day of crazy spending. What pains me the most is seeing all those hard gained tokens go to waste.

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 722

I was wrong... that's a nice reward package for the Easter eggs, and it's nice they give the option to buy anything you missed and wished you hadn't.

I won't be participating... given I have no use for any of the eggs, buying them all now would (by my math) wind up with about $50(ish) of DO for a $25 buy in, and not leave me much on my wish list for the monthly $6 coupon. With a little patience, the bargains are better for me if I wait, but I wish a happy haul to everyone who's going for it!

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013

45 DO items for free for buying all the Easter Eggs at $1.99 a piece laugh
    Thank you DAZ

• apprenticeapprentice Posts: 63

Charlie Judge said:

Gift Cards are inclueded in easter egg discount.

• theflarftheflarf Posts: 137

Yeah, if you were already spending the money this time it turns out that there is a decent gift.

However, if you were buying them for the sake of it, you'd have to spend $20 on something you didn't really want in order to get the full reward.

Personally none one of the eggs were something i'd use, so it's quite a bit to drop on them. 

• I am trying to see if it is worth buying all the easter eggs. I have one, and tested if the discount would work ( i should get 2% discount ). 

It doesn't, no matter what i put in the cart.

• benniewoodellbenniewoodell Posts: 1,950

I was going to do a bunch of stuff that was real cheap for free like I usually do when there's a big freebie amount to go through, but then I realized I could get the Tara 9 bundle for 9 bucks and some change since I had 1 token as well and figured I'd go with that. It was a nice Easter Present, thanks Daz! 

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

I am trying to see if it is worth buying all the easter eggs. I have one, and tested if the discount would work ( i should get 2% discount ). 

You have to buy the eggs items first. Then you get the discount/reward.

t this point, I just say thanks for the excellent Pot of Gold on St Patty's Day. That was great! smiley

• VenomisbeautyVenomisbeauty Posts: 106

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

I am trying to see if it is worth buying all the easter eggs. I have one, and tested if the discount would work ( i should get 2% discount ). 

Just bought an easter egg item, then trying (in a new cart) to buy Daz Originals items, but the "GOLDEN-EGG" coupon doesn't work

• winmathwinmath Posts: 136
    edited March 30

The easter-egg percentage off applies to gift cards. I have two easter eggs:

Screenshot 2024-03-30 101318.png
    399 x 82 - 7K
    Post edited by winmath on
  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 573

I hope they put a discount on gift cards even for those who didn't collect the eggs. An attractive discount on annual membership would also be nice.;)

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,309

Venomisbeauty said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Just bought an easter egg item, then trying (in a new cart) to buy Daz Originals items, but the "GOLDEN-EGG" coupon doesn't work

And I bought (my only) egg yesterday - coupon doesn't work for me either. A couple of others have mentioned this in the Reporting thread but no response yet.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

winmath said:

Oh darn, I forgot about that! I had five eggs (for which I got five great discounted things for free that would otherwise have been much more expensive), but I didn't think about the gift card! I wonder if you can use the egg discount a second time? crying

• timetwisttimetwist Posts: 52

I had skipped on the eggs until yesterday as they weren't items I was particularly interested in or expected to use.  Yesterday's ad indicated I could "Buy 1-5 Easer Eggs to get the discounts above" and "Easter Eggs must be owned for discounts to apply", so I bought FH Sci-Fi Meeting Room with my monthly PlatClub Coupon since I hadn't spent it yet.  Yesterday and today, the GOLDEN-EGG coupon doesn't work, regardless of which Daz original I put in my cart.

DazCart 20240330A.png
    1287 x 917 - 1M
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,309

timetwist said:

I had skipped on the eggs until yesterday as they weren't items I was particularly interested in or expected to use.  Yesterday's ad indicated I could "Buy 1-5 Easer Eggs to get the discounts above" and "Easter Eggs must be owned for discounts to apply", so I bought FH Sci-Fi Meeting Room with my monthly PlatClub Coupon since I hadn't spent it yet.  Yesterday and today, the GOLDEN-EGG coupon doesn't work, regardless of which Daz original I put in my cart.

Seems to be a problem for everyone with only 1 egg - see the main reporting thread (and watch that space).

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

caravelle said:

winmath said:

Oh darn, I forgot about that! I had five eggs (for which I got five great discounted things for free that would otherwise have been much more expensive), but I didn't think about the gift card! I wonder if you can use the egg discount a second time? crying

It works! Thanks, Daz, that was/is a really good action. Hopefully those for whom GOLDEN-EGG has not yet worked will soon receive their Easter presents. yes

• LindaBLindaB Posts: 169

Can you buy the eggs today and still get the discounts? How long do you get to use the coupon code and collect the Daz originals? Does everything expire tomorrow?

• NinefoldNinefold Posts: 256

LindaB said:

Can you buy the eggs today and still get the discounts?

I can't answer the rest of your questions, but the answer to this one is yes.

I did not buy Easter egg items as those items mostly do not interest me. I kind of like the Eqyptian towers. By my calculations, with 8 tokens, I can get the 5 items I don't want for $15.14. I can then get $40 in DO items at 18% off. That's effectively $45.45 . With today's pricing, looks like best deal is 83% off without buying yet another $9 item I do not want.. I could get a couple of less expensive pro bundles or a mix of some other less expensive bundles that I don't have for a total expenditure of say $15.14 to $19. That's not so bad. The weird part is, tomorrow is actual Easter. I'm sure Daz will do something....  Wait, go, wait, go... No way of telling the future. indecision

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037

they have sold me 3 lightning deals today so there is that

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013

Torquinox said:

I did not buy Easter egg items as those items mostly do not interest me. I kind of like the Eqyptian towers. By my calculations, with 8 tokens, I can get the 5 items I don't want for $15.14. I can then get $40 in DO items at 18% off. That's effectively $45.45 . With today's pricing, looks like best deal is 83% off without buying yet another $9 item I do not want.. I could get a couple of less expensive pro bundles or a mix of some other less expensive bundles that I don't have for a total expenditure of say $15.14 to $19. That's not so bad. The weird part is, tomorrow is actual Easter. I'm sure Daz will do something....  Wait, go, wait, go... No way of telling the future. indecision

I did buy all the easter eggs at $1.99 a piece and today I collected a cart with 53 items (45 free DO's) worth $988 for $41 (8 tokens used) together with a $139 gift card for $114

PerttiA said:

I did buy all the easter eggs at $1.99 a piece and today I collected a cart with 53 items (45 free DO's) worth $988 for $41 (8 tokens used) together with a $139 gift card for $114

That is impressive! Yet I do not want that much Daz $$ on my credit card bill. Based on my own comfort, I should probably let this one go and see what happens next month. At very least, I should see what happens tomorrow - It is actual Easter! To me, the items I don't want count as 0. They're a waste. Though the exchange rate is still favorable, it's more than I want to spend here and now. 

This discussion has been closed.