DAZ+ summer sale--started. Same as everyday

14567810»

Comments

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,252

daveso said:

60-65% off is too low for me anymore. Combines with another 60% off not too bad... I'll have to check into it more though, slthough the highest discount in that slection is 30% off.

It stacks with Lightning Deal items. So if the LD gives you a desirable Pro Bundle or something, that could be well worth it.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,914

well, it goes out in as vapor. Nothing basically. 

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 790

I got a good haul on the final day when the additional artists went on sale... enough that I can keep myself happily busy until the October sales. Among other things, I invested in the Bone Minion bundle for converting all previous generation poses to G9 and the utilites suggested by some folks earlier to convert G8 characters and their textures up to G9. I'm looking forward to how both of those open me up to using a lot of older stuff that goes on deeper discounts. 

• SilverGirl said:

I got a good haul on the final day when the additional artists went on sale... enough that I can keep myself happily busy until the October sales. Among other things, I invested in the Bone Minion bundle for converting all previous generation poses to G9 and the utilites suggested by some folks earlier to convert G8 characters and their textures up to G9. I'm looking forward to how both of those open me up to using a lot of older stuff that goes on deeper discounts. 

I'm glad the sale ended well for you.  I do love the Bone Minion line and have several of the packages. Riversoft announced

I picked up several things on the 30th, using my June $6 on $18 coupon. Just a few things from favorite PAs off my wishlist. One was the texture add-ons for Predatron's Lo-rez Horse 2, which I love . Not only does it come with nice Western tack and a few poses, but includes standard resolution mesh and textures. It compares nicely with Daz Horse 2 and I think the base figure looks better than the base Daz Horse 3.