Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• Thank you so much.  Just about done converting him to G8M.  Will be ready to roll the tester dice soon!

I think I'll sit out this time around.  While I would love to be picked to test, I'm just too busy right now trying to finish up my novel so it would probably be best if my name wasn't put in the hat this time.  I hope to have more time during the next round and I wish every good luck with their chance at doing one of DM's wonderful characters.  Don't lose my name, though, DM.  Once I get this book done, I'll have more time to hopefully put someone through the ringer.  :)

I had to sit one out over the summer too.  Was a bummer lol.  Although, my son's wedding was a good excuse lol.  Can't wait to read your novel either.

• Ok- I did the roll!

vwrangler gets Sal if there's time to test!  I'll PM you, as well.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

Ok- I did the roll!

Keen! I've responded to the PM.

• vwrangler said:

Ok- I did the roll!

Keen! I've responded to the PM.

Can't wait to see what you do with him!

• Sal is looking amazing, I love the veins and scars. Great details! 

• Me too!
    Thank you, deathby canon. :) I can't wait to see other people's renders of him as well.  I love seeing what people do to my creations. lol

• Titled: Money Maker.  That's the name of the hammer, by the way.

• For my s/o- AVIATORS.  XD

• Love that shirt and that look!  Wow! I can just imagine that his eyes mean business behind the shades.  :)

• He always means business.  XD  Thank you!

Oh- Quick question for my lovely testers: If I have forgotten to provide the final installer files from Daz, please let me know via PM.  I try to keep up with that, but I admit the swiss cheese memory at times has me forget.  I don't want to forget that, ever.  So, if I absentmindedly missed sending someone those files from the testing, please lemme know.  XD

So I went in a ... slightly different direction.

Title: Do these clothes make my butt look big?

Do these clothes make my butt look big

SalG8M-DoTheseClothesMakeMyButtLookBig-logo.jpg
    1280 x 1280 - 602K
    edited September 2017

The singer sings (with supporting appearances by Aylin G3F and William G3M)

The singer sings

SalG8M-TheSingerSings-logo.jpg
    1280 x 1104 - 478K
    Post edited by vwrangler on
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

LOL! These are great!

• They are!

I was actually done with Sal's updated files and thought........."What about ABC?"..... So, being me, I'm seeing if ABC works.  XD  

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874
    edited September 2017

I posted this on the commercial thread but here's another of Ren. The scenario- he's been listening to his girlfriend ramble on and on for the past ten minutes about her latest shopping trip. Ever the gentleman, he's hanging in there. List of products is in my thread, here.

RenAndCamille.png
    900 x 1300 - 2M
    Post edited by Novica on
  • lol- This render still makes me snicker.  Well done, Novica!

edited September 2017

In which we discover that Sal is not meant to be a redhead. (Or, I suspect, anything on the blond continuum, either. Unless it's platinum with dark roots.) (Also, there's only one letter difference in Italian between "the redhead" and "the Russian".)

Salvatore La Rosse

SalvatoreLaRosse-cropped-logos.jpg
    1243 x 1299 - 835K
    Post edited by vwrangler on

The Chase!

The chase!

salG3M-Scion-TheChase-logo.jpg
    1280 x 779 - 598K
  • haha love the centaurs!

• vwrangler said:

The singer sings

Love this one, vwrangler. He seems to look quite good with a beard. :)

• vwrangler said:

In which we discover that Sal is not meant to be a redhead. (Or, I suspect, anything on the blond continuum, either. Unless it's platinum with dark roots.) (Also, there's only one letter difference in Italian between "the redhead" and "the Russian".)

Salvatore La Rosse

This is the very first time seeing him as a redhead and omg wow!!! Drooling here!!!

• I loved those renders of vranglers, made me snicker!

I have two to show; starting promos. :)  No icons over the second one, yet.  

Llynara said:

LOL! These are great!

Thanks! I'm glad you like them!

haha love the centaurs!

It was fun to do. I wanted to be sure to do something with the G3M version, and I just go the centaurs, and that seemed like an interesting match.

vwrangler said:

Love this one, vwrangler. He seems to look quite good with a beard. :)

Thanks! I like the beardy version, myself.

vwrangler said:

This is the very first time seeing him as a redhead and omg wow!!! Drooling here!!!

Glad you like him!

• Ack!  I saw Ren in the shop today.  Looking mighty fine, he does!  He's sitting in my cart waiting for me to figure out what's checking out with him.  Just have to find the time to render him. Unfortunately, he'll have to wait in line as I still have several DM characters ahead of him that I haven't rendered yet.  I am working on a great idea I had for Jeroyn in between writiing sessions.  I liked the idea so much that he kind of got bumped up ahead of other characters that I haven't rendered yet.  It's just a matter of finding the time to finish it.

• I picked up Ren this morning and am working on something now.  Just a character portrait at the moment but I'm layering some make up that came with some of your other characters as well.

OMG, Darwin, you're going to give me a heart attack with those Sal renders. He is HOT!

"Love at First Fight"

Ren decided to be naughty and play around with the Seven Deadly Sins girls. OMG, they all have gorgeous makeups and he fits right in with all of his options. I'll be doing several with them. They are too much fun together! 

• Wow- love this, Llynara. You know me and my color scheme themes-the color in this just pops.

Thanks, Darwin. I love lots of color too. Ren and the 7 Deadly Sins gals certainly deliver plenty of that! More fun to come wink

• Definitely!  Can't wait to see. XD

This discussion has been closed.