Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,914
    Llynara said:

OMG, Darwin, you're going to give me a heart attack with those Sal renders. He is HOT!

"Love at First Fight"

Ren decided to be naughty and play around with the Seven Deadly Sins girls. OMG, they all have gorgeous makeups and he fits right in with all of his options. I'll be doing several with them. They are too much fun together! 

Nice take into the cyberpunk, love those green lashes!

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Thanks, Linwelly! I love them too! Ren has so many options. He's a lot of fun. "Lust" from the 7 Deadly Sins thinks so too: 

• Ren sure is making his rounds with those Sins, lol- great dynamic posing and lighting here, Llynara.  Great work!  Thank you for these.

You're welcome! I'm working my way through the ladies, LOL. Or rather, he is! laugh

Bathtime for Ren

Ren has his hands full with Avarice. Bathtime was a little wilder than he expected!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Something Wicked - This is Ren with horns.  I need to go back and work on his eyes and his hair but I'm done for the night and am calling it close enough

• Llynara said:

You're welcome! I'm working my way through the ladies, LOL. Or rather, he is! laugh

Bathtime for Ren

Ren has his hands full with Avarice. Bathtime was a little wilder than he expected!

..Ren is a happy, happy man...!  LOL-he's definitely giving those girls a run for their money, it's a good thing he got some relaxation time in. Love this render- his expression, hers, the lighting...well freakin' done.

Something Wicked - This is Ren with horns.  I need to go back and work on his eyes and his hair but I'm done for the night and am calling it close enough

Hell hath no fury, huh? XD  Freakish-love it. 

• just going to toss this in here:

Thanks! 

Ooh, Sal is looking might fine there, Darwin! 

Glad you liked the bathtime, hee hee.

• I did!  Very amusing. :) 

And thank you-It's not how I see Sal in my head, but I wanted to show he could be welcoming as well as intimidating. 

• Played with this guy's face last night.  Needs tweaking.......and those dreads. O.o Wow. Awful. Still, I think I like his face enough to keep working on it.  He's wearing Elijah's skin atm.

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

I like his face too, can't wait to see where you go with him

• Thanks!  Gonna fine tune the facial morph before finalizing it and start on his body.......and see about different dreads.  Those are just not working.

• CherubitCherubit Posts: 992

Love his face! Can't wait to see how it will be in the end! :D 

• Thank you!  I'm tweaking him now, actually.  Once the face is where I want it, I'll do the body morphs on him.  Don't know if I'm going to keep him G3M or port him over to G8 as well.  We'll see!

Thank you!  I'm tweaking him now, actually.  Once the face is where I want it, I'll do the body morphs on him.  Don't know if I'm going to keep him G3M or port him over to G8 as well.  We'll see!

I still don't know how to transfer characters, I have lots to learn... indecision I think G8 is a good idea laugh I've been investing on the latest generation lately, the expressions and the ease to pose convinced me haha. 

• Great head morph on the new guy.  He looks great so far.  :)

I'd like to join the Testing List please :D

• Thank you!

I'm testing out the final tweaked version wearing Evan's skin atm and different hair (with a goatee).  I'll post it in the morning.  Once I get the body morphs done, I'll show a bit more. ;)  then onto skin!

Sure thing, taemimun- I'll add you to the list now.

• Oh- if anyone needs out of the next round for this guy (Jeremy) let me know either here or PM. It'll be a bit before he gets done; there's things I need to catch up on.

• Here he is wearing Evan's skin- I think I like the paler look for this guy.

Thank you!

I'm testing out the final tweaked version wearing Evan's skin atm and different hair (with a goatee).  I'll post it in the morning.  Once I get the body morphs done, I'll show a bit more. ;)  then onto skin!

Sure thing, taemimun- I'll add you to the list now.

Thank you! :D 

He looks gorgeous with Evan's skin! I really like him with Elijah's skin as well, I love how his lips and nose look with that skin <3

• Thanks!  Body type done- though I am going to take the base into Hexagon and do some customization to certain areas to give him more of an individual look to add to the genesis 3 male body morphs.  

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Goes and fetches her bucket so she can catch all the drool falling off her chin!!!

The new guy looks totally hawttt!!!

Really like that tattoo and those light brown eyes look really good on him.  He carries off the goatee very well too.

• Thank you!  Lol-Saph.

Yeah, they did an excellent job with Elijah's tattoo.  He'll definitely have some when I'm through with him. 

• Wauw it's been busy here, just tried to catch up.

Lots of amazing images by everyone.Great work all! 

Oliver : You sure knows how to write. Some serously creepy writing that seduces you and wants you to read  and know more of what's coming. Outstanding work! 

DM : Thank you for the BOGO. And who is the mystery woman you posted a while back ?  Love all your latest characters and they went straight in to my cart as they got released. And you did a collab with Arki and Shox. Not fair if you ask my wallet. I love Arki's work and Shox makes amazing texture work.

Where on Earth do you get the time to make all those amazing characters. Don't you sleep :O  ? 

And your latest WIP's looks great so far too.

• Always busy- I just don't always post what I'm doing, or all of the renders (thank me for that-lol) that I go through. ;)

Ollie does some great writing, man haz skillz.  His writing upped my quality as well, and only egged on the voices in my head.

You're very welcome!  I wanted to do something as a thank you for everyone's support, and that ended up being a great idea and I'm glad Daz agreed to my suggestion.  I agree-Arki and Shox are awesome, and I was very lucky to get to collab with them.

Sleep?  What's sleep? XD  And the new guy is a WIP, definitely.  Have a lot of ideas to go with that guy.

Thanks!  Body type done- though I am going to take the base into Hexagon and do some customization to certain areas to give him more of an individual look to add to the genesis 3 male body morphs.  

He's looking amazing and very exotic heart Love love love the face!

• thank you!  Head/body morphs done (his body is by the morph dials with some additional customizations done in hexagon).  It'll be a bit before I post him again-time for skin work.

This discussion has been closed.